5.0 out of 5 stars a great change...
It has been awhile since I've read a book that charmed me as much as this one. The playful witty banter between the characters is very engaging. It's an uplifting lighthearted read. Perfect when you want an escape, read it in front of the fireplace or in a bubble bath, you won't be disappointed.
Published on December 18, 2009 by V. Christensen

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite there
Published on April 3, 2012 by Cindy

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars a great change..., December 18, 2009
V. Christensen (Pleasant Grove, UT) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite there, April 3, 2012
This review is from: Divinely Designed (Kindle Edition)
I'm torn between 3 and 3 1/2 stars. I liked it, it's a cute, quick story but I agree that the characters are not very well developed. What I really didn't like was the abrupt, almost lame, ending. It feels like it quite didn't deliver. I have read RRA's other books and the endings also fall short. The author obviously struggles with the wrapping up part. Other than that, it's a sweet, clean story, with Christian values.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun and Light-hearted, July 7, 2010
This review is from: Divinely Designed (Paperback)
This is a fun, quick read. It's funny and quirky, but not much character development. There were a few spots when I thought the main character acted more like a teenager than a college graduate. But overall, it was a fun read.

3.0 out of 5 stars Divinely Designed, June 28, 2010
Rebecca Dean (Rogue River, Oregon) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Divinely Designed (Paperback)
I picked up this book for 2 reasons: good author and I love interior design. It was a fun read and I enjoyed getting to know the characters. I needed a "little more" character development and a "little more" interior design to give it 5 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Witty, light hearted, fun...., April 13, 2010
This review is from: Divinely Designed (Paperback)
This witty story was fun to follow and get to know the characters throughout. Light hearted and refreshing for a fun and sweet romance. Enjoyable to anyone looking for a down to earth and fun escape.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cried when it was over, December 18, 2009
This review is from: Divinely Designed (Paperback)
Divinely Designed was divinely designed. That is to say, very well written. Highly lovable and entertaining characters. Sweet love story. And I laughed SO much. Did I cry? Well, only when it was over because I wanted to keep reading!

5.0 out of 5 stars Charming Characters, December 18, 2009
This review is from: Divinely Designed (Paperback)
I loved the interaction of the characters. Really cute writing style, enjoyable to both me and my teenage daughter. I would totally recommend as a quick, fun read. I am looking forward to more books from this author.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun and light read, February 19, 2014
P. Bothwell (Roswell, GA, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Divinely Designed (Kindle Edition)
Cute. Funny, but not as humorous as the last book of hers I read. Still entertaining. Clean and fast read, so it's light entertainment. I didn't think about it again once I put it down.

5.0 out of 5 stars fun, smart, sexy but clean, funny & adventurous, great plot, great read, November 19, 2013
This review is from: Divinely Designed (Kindle Edition)
Sweet. Sassy, fun, entertaining, laugh out loud,some frustration, some worry & tears. Lessons to learn & gratitude to God.
Clean romance with fun keep ya reading plot & interest!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent and entertaining book, November 12, 2013
This review is from: Divinely Designed (Kindle Edition)
I have bought all the kindle books of this author. She makes her characters seem very real and with a sense of humor. I'm expecting her to keep on writing these great books.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›