Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on August 5, 2015
full disclosure I have a relatively small head, but I don't like tight hats since they give you hat-hair, so this hat was perfect. Attended our local Del Mar Races and it was breathable through the heat and humidity because it's stripes alternate sheer and opaque. it's fashionable yet not flashy or gauche; i'd go do far as to call it's style timeless. loose enough to be comfortable yet able to stay on because of the inside strip. light enough to hold its shape. I got a lot of compliments. The hat is very well-made, especially for the price. I am very picky with hats and rarely keep them, but I am totally getting another colour for the beach.
on September 2, 2015
I've never been able to wear the hat because it arrived damaged. It was torn at the brim and it can't be fixed because the rows keep unraveling. Save your money and buy a better quality hat elsewhere.
on September 22, 2014
Cute hat. I decorated it for a Kentucky Derby themed event I will be attending in October. It was a bit large for me but I was able to put a ribbon around the it to tighten it. Looks awesome. Pretty good quality. There was a flaw but is unnoticeable after I decorated it.
on April 3, 2014
I wanted a hat to wear to a wedding and didn't want to spend a fortune. This was perfect! It is well made, fits well, and looks great. It even survived the wedding in a huge rainstorm.
on May 4, 2014
I was shopping last minute for a hat, and didn't want to spend too much on something crazy. I thought this one was reasonably priced and that I could get away with wearing it someplace other than a themed party in the future. It fit my head great and the "floppiness" wasn't too floppy, so it stayed more or less how I wanted the brim positioned. Cute and a great buy!
on April 15, 2014
I like the Dixie Daisy hat I received for my attendance of the KY Derby this year. It matches perfectly with my accessories for my dress.
on February 2, 2015
This is a perfect hat to wear to any Tea Party. I was complimented all evening on how great this hat looked on me! It has such a glassy look and is very comfortable to wear. I give it a 5 plus!
on May 7, 2014
I didn't end up wearing this hat to a Kentucky Derby party but I've decided I like it so much that I'll keep it for next year. It's a bargain at this price.
on March 31, 2015
This is really a cute hat. I bought it for a Kentucky Derby hat but it's really more for the beach. I may have to send it back even though I like it.
on May 8, 2014
Ordered this for my daughter who was invited to a Kentucky Derby party. It arrived on that very day! She looked amazing in it!. Good value !

See 1 answered question