- No-rust, no painting or chipping 100% polyethylene
- Lightweight polyethylene guardrail system protects equipment, forklifts and fork trucks
- Use with PGU poly guardrail post (sold separately)
- Environmentally safe; Made in the USA
- Industrial, commercial, recreational or municipal use
Have one to sell?
Dixie Poly PR-6L Polyethylene Guard Rail, 60" Length x 6" Width x 4" Depth
|Price:||$75.92 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$12.05 (14%)|
Only 1 left in stock.
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
Specifications for this item
|Brand Name||Dixie Poly Drum|
|System of Measurement||English|
Dixie Poly Polyethylene Guard Rail is made from 100% polyethylene which means no rusting, paintin... See more product details
Dixie Poly Polyethylene Guard Rail is made from 100% polyethylene which means no rusting, painting, or chipping. Unique upright can be used as end, inline, or corner post. Can be made permanent by mounting to floor or staking into the ground; and portable by filling with water. Sturdy enough to handle 2000-lb of pressure or a 3000-lb forklift at 2 mph. Whether your use is industrial, commercial, recreational, or municipal this guard rail can be used in most any situation. Made in the USA. Use with Poly Guardrail Post (Item #PGU, sold separately). Rails are 60-inch long x 6-inch wide x 4-inch deep.
There are no customer reviews yet.