|Brand Name||Dixon Ticonderoga|
|Item Weight||4 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||0.9 x 8.6 x 2.5 inches|
|Item model number||13924|
|Number of Items||1|
|Size||Box of 24|
|Manufacturer Part Number||13924|
Dixon Ticonderoga Wood-Cased #2 HB Pencils, Box of 24, Yellow (13924)
|Price:||$3.00 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$2.99 (50%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Exclusive #2 HB graphite core formula provides extra smooth performance
- Crafted from reforested quality cedar wood
- Satin smooth finish enhances writing comfort
- Top quality latex-free eraser provides easy, clean corrections
- Includes one box of 24 pencils
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
"Not what they used to be" would be a gentle description of these pencils now. The feel of the wood is remeniscant of cheap freebie pencils from a county fair. The wood is now soft, yet flaky and brittle. The lead was broken inside the pencils and constantly fell out. One of them wouldn't sharpen at all and on the first sharpening it got down to the size of the ones I was replacing... That's when I quit and came to right this review.
Ticonderoga should be embarrassed to have let their quality get so bad.
When you sharpen them they are so much smoother and more durable compared to other brands. Some fo the cheaper pencils keep breaking and you have to sharpen them until you only have half a pencil left. Not these, they make soft grinding noise and sharpen very smoothly.
The eraser is very high quality and doesn't smear or leave marks behind.
Unlike some brands the metal part at the top of these pencils are a lot better quality and don't have sharp edges.
This might seem like a silly thing to review but these pencils really do have a quality difference that sticks out from other pencil brands.
Reasons why this pencil is the best:
(1) Since it is constructed with REAL wood and not synthetic wood/rubber - this pencil is very easy to sharpen by hand or with an electronic sharpener. Try sharpening a rubber pencil in an electronic sharpner and it is a total waste of time.
(2) The lead does not break off very easily and can be sharpened to a very fine point. This pencil is more reliable than a more expensive .3mm mechanical drafting pencil at producing very fine lines.
(3) An eraser that works!!! A lot of pencils these days have erasers that do nothing but smear and make things worst. The erasers of lesser pencils simply do not work at all! The Dixon Ticonderoga pencil has a very fine eraser to compliment the lead and it does an excellent job of removing lead without smearing and never ever gets dried out.
Simply the best pencil out there.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great quality item and a great price. These are the only pencils my children will use.Published 2 days ago by Mercedes Budzinski
These are the best they age the best erasers on them and they sharpen easer than those cheap ones that u have to sharpen half way down sometimes because the lead would break every... Read morePublished 2 days ago by Jennifer Champion
We all know these pencils are the best in their price range.Published 3 days ago by Amazon Customer
nice pencils, one of the best ones I have every used, kids love it and these are very dark and smooth to write, can be erased nicely, very dark pencils, I have an electronic... Read morePublished 3 days ago by Rizwan
A pencil is a pencil... so they say. I have to tell you that I used this brand of pencil for quite some time and I am more than pleased at the quality and sharpness of the pencil... Read morePublished 4 days ago by B. Villa