5.0 out of 5 stars TPU is a great option for the ATRIX
I have owned many cases over the years, but this is my first TPU style case.
For those who dont understand what TPU feels like. Its like of a nice mix between hard cases and softer silicone,sort of a "just right" flexible feel to it.
Some pros and cons observed so far...

PROS
Its more flexible than a hard case but doesn't tear easily like softer...
Published on March 10, 2011 by L. G. Mcmillan Jr.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Dock Friendlily
Published on September 5, 2011 by Arved G. Grass

5.0 out of 5 stars TPU is a great option for the ATRIX, March 10, 2011
This review is from: Diztronic High Gloss Black Flexible TPU Case for Motorola Atrix 4G (AT&T) [Diztronic Retail Packaging] (Wireless Phone Accessory)
I have owned many cases over the years, but this is my first TPU style case.
Some pros and cons observed so far...

PROS
Its more flexible than a hard case but doesn't tear easily like softer silicone.
It adds a nice firm feel with more shock absorption than the harder case.
It slides in and out of pockets better than the tacky silicone.
Adds a little grip to the phone so it doesnt slip easily out of your hand like the "naked" phone does.
The cutouts for access to camera, speakers, and aux jack, etc are spot on.
Attractive for an all black case.
Adds very little bulk to the phone.

CONS
It does fingerprint up, not as easily as say the shiny black laptops do, but similiar.
Does not offer quite as much screen protection as some other cases, (although it does raise the front edges up enough to keep your screen elevated when laying face down)

There are some more expensive choices like the Otterbox defender series if you are looking for serious "armor" on your phone.
All said, for the price paid I am very pleased with this item as an "all around", attractive ,everyday case for my Atrix!

(On a side note I purchased this case here on Amazon from a company called Tpu-cases. I recieved the case in my mailbox 2 days later!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Fantastic, March 20, 2011
After looking through some of the bulkier solutions, I'm glad I settled on this case. The material adds a great bit of grippy friction to the back and sides, which I really needed (thank god my floors aren't hardwood). The construction is well-planned, allowing total access to the fingerprint scanner, volume buttons, everything. Also, I was worried that it'd end up looking like cheap plastic, but it's actually a very handsome material and finish.

I'm staring at it in my hand right now, trying to think of other nice things to say, and I just keep thinking "man, this thing is REALLY well made." So, I'll leave it at that. This thing is really well made.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Dock Friendlily, September 5, 2011
I wasn't expecting an Otterbox clone, like some of the low reviews, but I was hoping to get a protective case that would also allow me to use the cool docks available for this phone. The case is nice, and fits the Motorola Atrix 4G very well - almost too well it's so tight. While it has openings for the ports, it's still too thick to fit in Motorola's docks. The car dock has a little slip-out peice to make room for a case, but this case is *still* too big to fit. Also would not fit the charging dock I keep at my bedside.

The case is too tight to slip in and out of easily to use between dockings.

IF you don't care about docking your Atrix 4G, and you don't need a heavy duty case cover like the Otterbox, I'd recommend this case cover. It looks sharp, is well made, and really, really fits. If you want an Otterbox, don't waste your time looking for something less expensive - go get an Otterbox. If you want to dock your Atrix, look elsewhere. If someone has any recommendations, please reply!

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome case!, March 22, 2011
This is my first case for the Atrix. So far loving it. The case fits very snuggly and easy to take off and on. One of my main conerns for cases was being it too bulky which is not the case here. Actually it's perfect size and gives a good grip to the phone. the high gloss look finish gives it a nice look to the phone. It almost look like the case is part of the phone by design. One thing I really like about is the edges on the front is elevated just enough so the screen doesn't make contact with the surface when laying it with the screen down. it does collect dust and smudges but just a simple wipe takes care of it. All in all, the phone looks good, great protection, and feels good. That's all i ask for.

5.0 out of 5 stars A surprisingly PERFECT case for the Atrix, August 21, 2011
I've ordered a lot of Amazon products over the years and have been fully satisfied with my purchases, yet this is the first time I've ever felt compelled to write a review. The TPU case is just that perfect. The material a lot more sturdy than soft silicon cases, and more versatile than hard ones. It also fits like a glove! Very sleek and slim design, and the high gloss gives it a classy, expensive feel. (Sure, it does fingerprint easily, but that's to be expected with a glossy finish, and very easy to wipe clean.) It is hard to tell there is a case on at all, and it's even a huge improvement from the cheap-looking, pseudo carbon fiber back on the naked Atrix. It makes the phone as a whole look streamlined and quite gorgeous... I can't stop staring at it! It's also very easy to install and snaps perfectly into place. I have looked into a lot of other cases, from cheap eBay ones to the more expensive (and bulky) Otterbox ones, and I am just beyond pleased with this one. This is a steal at only $8, and is superior to $30-40 cases in my opinion.

Appearance aside, the case does a great job protecting the phone. I am a bit of a perfectionist and I need my things to be pristine, but with the TPU case (and a screen protector of course), I feel very comfortable handling the phone without having to treat it as if I am diffusing a bomb, and I have no qualms about throwing it in my bag or pocket. It also does not attract dust or lint at all, which is a huge plus. I can't imagine ever having to take the case off to wash it, which seems to be a weekly thing with silicon cases. The front of the case is raised enough that I am able to set it face down without the screen coming into contact with any surfaces. I'm trying to think of more pros... does being completely perfect in every way count? I seriously cannot say enough good things about this case. It's well designed, high quality, offers great protection, and enhances the look of the Atrix tenfold. I don't think I've ever been this blown away by a product. Buy it, you can't possibly be disappointed. The only thing I can think of is if you wouldn't want a glossy finish, but then why would you buy something with "high gloss" in the title? ;)

Oh yeah, don't be fooled by the photos. At first glance it looks like the edges have a matte grey finish, but if you think about it, it's just the light reflecting off the sides. It will take a few seconds to adjust your view of it, but you'll see what I mean.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says!, June 30, 2011
After I got my Atrix I immediately bought a case. I was looking for a very slim and practical design that would protect my $500 phone. I did some research and initially purchased the incepio hard snap on case for $25.00. Dropped phone a few times and case appeared to be doing its job. Until I stepped out of my car with phone on my lap (three feet), phone hit floor and screen was history. Case also cracked in the process. Not suppose to happen with a $25.00 case. Bought a new phone and paid $130 to get screen fixed on broken one. Bought two TPU cases and couldn't be happier. Case is a hard rubber with a nice look and feel. Very simple design that fits snug. Bought black one and red one for wife. Dropped phone a few times and it seems to land soft with almost a bounce. For $7.00 this case is awesome. The only thing I can find wrong with it is the gloss black one does smudge and finger print easily. Small trade off for the benefit.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok., September 12, 2011
The plastic case fits well. However, it also makes the phone quite a bit thicker. The volume button is not very well covered, and it is more difficult to press with the case on.

That's about it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case!!, March 21, 2011
I love this case. The case fits snugly to the phone. It is easy to add and remove the case from the phone. The case is perfect if you want something that is not very bulky and at the same time guard your phone scratches that your phone can get due to everyday use. The case makes it better to grip the phone. It has slots at every place you need.So once fixed, you would never have to remove the case from the phone. The case has a shiny appearance just as shown in the picture, it adds to the looks of Atrix. Only con with this case it attracts little bit of finger prints, but goes off easy if you wipe it(Not worth mentioning as an issue).
I had initially bought the Otterbox silicone case for this phone and had to return it the next day because the case did not fit snugly to the phone and thereby the case was coming off from phone every time I took the phone from my pocket. Also the silicone case was attracting a ton of lint from my pocket.

Very satisfied with the purchase! Would recommend to a friend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Get it now, the otter box sucks., September 7, 2011
I bought my new Motorola Atrix and before I could say a word my salesperson at AT&T had it in an "Otter Box". I said what is that? He said it is what you need to protect your phone. My new thin sexy beautiful phone had been reduced to a bulky lint collecting big black blob that could go to war. It would not slip in and out of any pocket at any time and was very frustrating. Then I found this and it fits like a glove. Still has good grip, but I got my sexy new beautiful phone back. Slips in and out of pocket with ease. Had to get a screen protector seperatley and got the SGP Steinheil Ultraseries. Fabulous! The price was perfect for both and I am a happy cell phone user once again with a well protected phone. Get it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It..!, September 7, 2011
mtck01 (Saint Louis, MO) - See all my reviews
It's exactly what I wanted. It fits perfectly, it's thin and attractive. It lets the phone drop easily into my pocket and I can get it our without a hassle. The case is shiny but does not get too dirty with finger prints. I would highly recommend it.

Rate and Discover Movies