5.0 out of 5 stars Finally a case for LG Optimus G for AT&T!!
Finally I found a case for my LG OPTIMUS G for AT&T. Yes you are reading this right.

Published 23 months ago by C. Go

3.0 out of 5 stars It works, but could use a small improvement
Fits the AT&T Optimus G great, its so-so when your use a screen protector, rubs the edges and causes them to come up a bit. I love my notification light so I was pretty disappointed that this case completely covers it, all they need to do is cut out where the power button is and it would be great, in fact I may do this myself.
Published 21 months ago by V

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally a case for LG Optimus G for AT&T!!, December 17, 2012
This review is from: Diztronic Matte Back Black Flexible TPU Case for LG Optimus G - LG-E970 - (AT&T Model Only) - Retail Packaging (Wireless Phone Accessory)

Confirmed goes in perfectly to the phone including the side with a frontal gap to protect the screen when put down on the table. I find this protector to be better well designed compared to the Sprint version. The side covers the buttons which I find it good but will loose light notification on the power button. But that is fine with me since for sure without the protection the buttons will fade on prolong use. It also doesn't make the whole phone bulky. Perfectly snug fit!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sprint Version Too., January 14, 2013
This appears to fit the LG Optimus G for Sprint as well. I did not see any misaligned holes or anything.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, simple case with a tiny flaw, February 26, 2014
This is a sturdy-yet-lightweight case for my Optimus G. The TPU material is awesome; not bulky at all, provides a good amount of protection, not slippery but not an overly-high coefficient of friction. The one improvement needed would be a way to see the phone's notification light, which is a thin ring around the power button. Really, it's more of a mediocre design decision on LG's part, but if the case had facilitated it and made it visible, that would've been great; as it is, the case completely covers the button and ring

I tried using an Xact-O to make a cutout for the button, but that was a terrible idea; the phone's button was too recessed in the little cut-out area, and the light still wasn't visible when looking at the phone's front or back, only a little when you looked at the ring/power button head-on. So, I re-purchased the same case and left well-enough alone.

5.0 out of 5 stars In obtrusive protection at a low price point., March 19, 2014
PROS:
Inexpensive.
Unobtrusive.
Protects all parts of the phone.
Does not collect fingerprints.
Slides into pocket well.

CONS:
None.

I have had this cover on my phone for almost a year now. Thanks to this case, I do not have a single scratch anywhere. The ridge on the front has protected my screen from multiple drops. The sides and back have protected the buttons and camera, leaving them dust free. The material allows me to slide my phone in and out of my skinny jeans with little effort. The case does not pick up fingerprints at all.

If you don't want a bulky case, get this one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Attractive, Simple, Buy It, July 18, 2014
Wonderful phone case. Look nowhere else. I received it a few days ago and I have no regrets. I work at a pizza restaurant, and I bought this case specifically for that reason:
The cornmeal collects in my pockets like a sand storm. My phone is cracked and scratched all over from the cornmeal alone. (I waited way too long for a phone case.) At least I finally found the right case.
It is smooth and durable. It doesnt stick to my pocket like rubber, and my phone still feels slim. If you want something fancier, buy this case anyway. Customize it yourself. It's cheaper and it will still protect your phone more than cheap, personalized hard-cases.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good case and even better price, October 22, 2013
This phone case fits like a glove and it also give my phone a sturdier feeling. I do recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars great cover!, February 11, 2013
Considering the lack of product support for the LG e970 this is the best case I've used thus far. Not too bulky good fit and finish. Great product for the price! I had a Body Glove case first but wanted something smaller, this case did the trick.

5.0 out of 5 stars Flawless, February 11, 2013
The case is awesome but I'm even more impressed with the service. Shipped in just a couple days. Definitely worth it. Thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect case for the LGOG, February 7, 2013
After looking far and wide for a half way decent case for my Optimus G, I finally opted for a basic Amazon TPU case, and I'm glad I did. This case fits perfectly on the phone, is very snug and doesn't add much bulk to the device at all. The front edge is shallow enough that it won't peel up the edges of a screen protector, and the material is very smooth, with no ruff edges or seams. My only criticism would be the logo on the reverse, but for this price and quality, I'll gladly show off their name.

5.0 out of 5 stars A case that fits the ATT Optimus G like a Glove., January 30, 2013
Fits nice ans tight , doesnt add a lot of bulk , and ya cant beat it for the amount of money. Takes a little finagling to get everything sitting pretty if youre using the ivisor screen protector as well.