4.0 out of 5 stars Overall fine case
Overall this product is a fine product. It fits very well and probably protects as well as any other decent product from cosmetic damage to the non-screen portions of the phone.

Negative points:

Published on May 4, 2012 by LesDeuxMagots

3.0 out of 5 stars what you would expect for 10$
after seeing this one and installing it on my phone, i will plan to buy a different brand in the future.
This one seems adequate, but feels cheap. SEEMS like it will stretch out over time.
Published on April 25, 2012 by kpng

4.0 out of 5 stars Overall fine case, May 4, 2012
This review is from: Diztronic Matte Back Black Flexible TPU Case for Nokia Lumia 900 (AT&T) [Diztronic Retail Packaging] (Wireless Phone Accessory)

Negative points:

sudden shift from matte to glossy from front to back. Why not all matte? Or if shifting to glossy, why so inelegantly? Most people won't notice, but it's entirely unnecessary.

Volume rocker covered as part of the case, but none of the other buttons are. Why the inconsistency? Much rather it uncovered to make it easier to use, or else do a better job and then cover them all.

Still, overall pretty satisfied with the product.

3.0 out of 5 stars what you would expect for 10$, April 25, 2012
I would prefer something with a little more of a bumper to hold the screen away from a surface if it were fall out of my hands onto a hard tile floor. This case seems to hold the screen about 1mm above a flat surface when laid upside down.

I will use it for now, and plan to wait until there are lots more options (and helpful reviews) out there and hopefully get something a little more robust.

it is OK and therefor gets three stars.

EDIT - After 1 week of use.
I found that this product makes it almost impossible for others to hear me over the phone unless i use speaker phone. People on the other end of the line hear me as muffled and with lots of interference of some kind. As soon as I take the case off the phone, they can hear me fine.
Downgrading to 2 stars, as I cannot use this product.

UPDATE - After 2 months
My Lumia phone has progressively gotten worse when trying to talk through the handset. Now, even without this case on, people cant hear me unless I use speaker phone. SO, though initially the case seemed to make a difference... it now doesnt seem to make a difference. So I cant verify that it is the case. Once I get ATT to replace my phone, I will try it again.

Moving to 3 stars because I cant verify this problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice case for the price, April 22, 2012
Fits well, cutouts where they should be, low priced, not very bulky, and has a minimalistic but attractive look. What more could you want in a case?! Just to play devils advocate, the case isn't as grippy as I was hoping it would be, however overall pretty good. Also, I doubt that this case would protect the phone if dropped, however to be fair I don't think any silicone case would. If you are prone to dropping your phone I'd hold out for the otterbox(no idea if they are making a case for the phone though).

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fit for case, April 21, 2012
This case is perfect for my phone. Easy to put phone in it and very comfortable n=in hand. All buttons and camera are visible.

4.0 out of 5 stars Finally, can place in car mount without pressing buttons, June 2, 2012
Have a Diztronic case for my Galaxy Nexus and always come back to it. Decided to try one for my Lumia 900. It's great so far. Protects the silver scratch-prone camera bezel and best of all - you can place the phone in a car dock and the arms (when squeezing) don't launch the camera or turn it off. This alone makes this case the best. My only gripe is it's a nightmare to put on and take off. Gives SIM swappers like myself pause. I may cut a hole in the top so I can access the SIM without having to go through the PITA process of removing the case every time.

Highly recommended!

4.0 out of 5 stars Light-weight case, May 1, 2012
I was looking for a good light-weight but good priced case for my Nokia Lumia 900 and this definitely fit the bill. The case is made out of rubber so it gets some protection from abuse, but it gives a good amount of grip as well.

The only downside to the case is it has rubber covering the volume buttons only, which really doesn't fit the case too well and gets kind of annoying to use. That is the only thing keeping me from giving a 5 star. I'll probably be cutting those buttons off with an exacto knife and then it will be perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Case for the Price, April 17, 2012
I was a bit skeptical purchasing this case for such a low price. I've never purchased a Diztronic product and I was afraid the case might be loose like some bargain cases. I'm happy to say that the case is perfect.

Fit:
The fit is tight. If you're a sim swapper then you'll have to be very careful not to damage the phone because you'll have to do some pulling and pushing to get the phone in and out. Once it's on, though, you don't have to worry about the case coming off.

Accessibility:
The buttons are easy to access. The holes for the button are somewhat bigger towards the back of the case. This gives you easy access and you don't have to worry about having to use only the tips of your fingers.

Style:
A very minimalistic case. The only eyecatching thing is the logo on the back. Luckily, the logo looks good. The Carl Zeiss name is covered which I personally thing looks better. The top portion of the case is a bit shinier then the bottom. This doesn't necessarily a negative. It blends in quite well with the glass.

Overall:
This case is a steal for less than $10. For those of you skeptical, you don't have much to lose. It gets the job done and doesn't make your phone look goofy. 5 star product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, April 13, 2012
Harrison Duckett (Atlanta, GA United States) - See all my reviews
I got this case to fit my brand new Lumia 900 and it fits it perfectly. I was a little leary due to the low price, but it is made of high quality TPU that fits the phone like a glove. Thanks Diztronic!

4.0 out of 5 stars Not flexible, very protective, November 7, 2012
The case is made of durable plastic.

The Good:
The top and bottom strips are extra strong, and the sides cover the entire polycarbonate body up to the screen's bezel. This is pretty nice since it essentially protects the areas of your phone that would most likely make first-contact with the table/floor/etc if you dropped it.
The Not-So-Good:
I feel like the phone feels heavier/bulky and more block-ish with the case on. Also, if your audio cable is thick ended, the case seems to prevent the metal from making 100% contact, so for me whenever I play audio, if it ends and the screen is off, I will get buzzing static. It went away when I took the case off and tested. Also, you have to pull and push at the edges of this casing to get the phone into or out of it, no it does not damage the phone or make things impossible, but it did leave me frustrated the first time.

2.0 out of 5 stars a piece of plastic worth 1 dollar., November 5, 2012
not worth the price..I got it cuz there is no silicon case in the market for lumia900 yet ..cheap made ..reviews not accurate ..look for silicon case..u will pay more but much better material ..good luck.