Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now SnS

on April 25, 2012
after seeing this one and installing it on my phone, i will plan to buy a different brand in the future.
This one seems adequate, but feels cheap. SEEMS like it will stretch out over time.
I would prefer something with a little more of a bumper to hold the screen away from a surface if it were fall out of my hands onto a hard tile floor. This case seems to hold the screen about 1mm above a flat surface when laid upside down.

I will use it for now, and plan to wait until there are lots more options (and helpful reviews) out there and hopefully get something a little more robust.

it is OK and therefor gets three stars.

EDIT - After 1 week of use.
I found that this product makes it almost impossible for others to hear me over the phone unless i use speaker phone. People on the other end of the line hear me as muffled and with lots of interference of some kind. As soon as I take the case off the phone, they can hear me fine.
Downgrading to 2 stars, as I cannot use this product.

UPDATE - After 2 months
My Lumia phone has progressively gotten worse when trying to talk through the handset. Now, even without this case on, people cant hear me unless I use speaker phone. SO, though initially the case seemed to make a difference... it now doesnt seem to make a difference. So I cant verify that it is the case. Once I get ATT to replace my phone, I will try it again.

Moving to 3 stars because I cant verify this problem.
on April 22, 2012
Fits well, cutouts where they should be, low priced, not very bulky, and has a minimalistic but attractive look. What more could you want in a case?! Just to play devils advocate, the case isn't as grippy as I was hoping it would be, however overall pretty good. Also, I doubt that this case would protect the phone if dropped, however to be fair I don't think any silicone case would. If you are prone to dropping your phone I'd hold out for the otterbox(no idea if they are making a case for the phone though).
on May 4, 2012
Overall this product is a fine product. It fits very well and probably protects as well as any other decent product from cosmetic damage to the non-screen portions of the phone.

Negative points:

sudden shift from matte to glossy from front to back. Why not all matte? Or if shifting to glossy, why so inelegantly? Most people won't notice, but it's entirely unnecessary.

Volume rocker covered as part of the case, but none of the other buttons are. Why the inconsistency? Much rather it uncovered to make it easier to use, or else do a better job and then cover them all.

Still, overall pretty satisfied with the product.
on June 2, 2012
Have a Diztronic case for my Galaxy Nexus and always come back to it. Decided to try one for my Lumia 900. It's great so far. Protects the silver scratch-prone camera bezel and best of all - you can place the phone in a car dock and the arms (when squeezing) don't launch the camera or turn it off. This alone makes this case the best. My only gripe is it's a nightmare to put on and take off. Gives SIM swappers like myself pause. I may cut a hole in the top so I can access the SIM without having to go through the PITA process of removing the case every time.

Highly recommended!
on May 6, 2012
I previously had the Diztronic case for my Droid Bionic, so I was pretty happy to find they made one for the Lumina 900 as well. This thing is perfect. It fits extremely snug on the phone, so much so it is a little tight to get in. That said, it is easy enough to pull on and off as needed, but the fit is satisfying. The case is kind of two toned, the front being a shiny coat and the back being more of a dull finish. I assume the intent was to make it look as if there was no case from the front...I don't personally mind this two-toned appearance. The cut outs align nicely with the buttons. The only ones covered are the volume buttons, but they still respond perfectly with the raised button covers on the side. Camera and flash are open so no problems on the back. It's also got a nice sturdy feel on the corners, so you get a good sense the material is sturdy here and could withstand a drop without issue. And finally...very little bulk added from this case. Some people have held mine and not realized it was in a case. Just an all around good feel and sense to it. Can't recommend enough.
on May 1, 2012
I was looking for a good light-weight but good priced case for my Nokia Lumia 900 and this definitely fit the bill. The case is made out of rubber so it gets some protection from abuse, but it gives a good amount of grip as well.

The only downside to the case is it has rubber covering the volume buttons only, which really doesn't fit the case too well and gets kind of annoying to use. That is the only thing keeping me from giving a 5 star. I'll probably be cutting those buttons off with an exacto knife and then it will be perfect.
on June 14, 2012
I don't know where the negative reviews came from about this case....but they are wrong. I love this case. It is the perfect fit for the Lumia 900. It feels excellent in the hand and looks good on my phone. I have the White Lumia...and man does it look good on it. I especially like the fact that it has the cut-outs to give you access to the things you need to do without removing the case or having to push to hard or search for the buttons.

If you buy this case...you will not regret it.
on May 23, 2012
After noticing some scratches across the chrome Carl Zeiss 'badge' and a couple of almost 'fly-out' moments when grabbing the phone, I knew I wanted a case for my Nokia Lumia 900. I got my phone the very first day it was available and the phone-case-pickings were slim.

This is really a great case, not just for the price, but for practically any case I've purchased for other phones. I don't like the silicone ones because they pick up lint and are hard to stuff in your jeans pocket. AT&T had some cases on their website, but the reviews were less than stellar. I didn't want bulky either.

I took a chance with this one and it is perfect for my uses. It increases the grip and feels great in your hand; no more 'fly-out' moments. The matte-black back and glossier front matches the styling of the phone and all of the cutouts are precise.

Looking at the picture, you might wonder how you'd reach the phone-lock or camera button, but the opening curves to the back of the phone and it is just as easy to press as without the case, so no worries there.

I think they improved the actual functionality of the phone by making raised volume-control rocker buttons! My previous phone was the Samsung Focus which had the phone-lock and camera buttons on the right side of the phone and volume buttons on the left. When I got my Nokia, the up/down, phone-lock, and camera buttons (4 buttons) are all on the same side and I'd frequently press the wrong buttons. Just picking up the phone, since the entire right side is basically covered with buttons, I'd easily press a button inadvertently. This case completely solves that. It's almost like those 'nubs' on a keyboard to help you center your index fingers on the "F" and "J" keys, when you grab this phone with this case, your finger placement is perfect, as the phone lock button centers on your middle finger and your index finger can more easily access the volume buttons. Hard to explain in words, but once you receive the case, you'll notice how much easier it is to use your phone.

Now throw in the great price, this is a fantastic case for the Nokia Lumia 900!
on July 19, 2012
It was a very well carved product especially customized for Lumia 900. Perfect fit and perfect cuts for buttons and camera however I find it a little expensive so giving 4 stars. If I could buy it for around 5 bucks or they threw a couple free screen protectors then it'd have deserved a 5 star. Good product nevertheless.
on May 9, 2012
That case is OK for that price; fits tight enough but I'm absolutely not sure it can protect the screen on accidental drop (and of course I'll NOT experiment!).

The pros: that case resolved problem to fit Lumia 900 to the car holder (if I use phone as GPS) - now power and camera buttons are secure enough :)