4.0 out of 5 stars Overall fine case
Overall this product is a fine product. It fits very well and probably protects as well as any other decent product from cosmetic damage to the non-screen portions of the phone.

Negative points:

sudden shift from matte to glossy from front to back. Why not all matte? Or if shifting to glossy, why so inelegantly? Most people won't notice, but it's...
Published 23 months ago by LesDeuxMagots

3.0 out of 5 stars what you would expect for 10$
after seeing this one and installing it on my phone, i will plan to buy a different brand in the future.
This one seems adequate, but feels cheap. SEEMS like it will stretch out over time.
I would prefer something with a little more of a bumper to hold the screen away from a surface if it were fall out of my hands onto a hard tile floor. This case seems to...
Published 24 months ago by kpng

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome case!, March 23, 2013
This review is from: Diztronic Matte Back Black Flexible TPU Case for Nokia Lumia 900 (AT&T) [Diztronic Retail Packaging] (Wireless Phone Accessory)
Case is great! Covers everything and protects 360. The only complaint may be that the case isn't very grippy due to the matte and the sides around the screen are barely raised enough to keep screen from touching when face down. Other than that, the case is awesome and i would definitely recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars muy bueno, January 25, 2013
el protector quedo muy bien es lo que estaba buscando y me gusto mucho la seguridad qeu le presta a mi telefono

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent case!, January 23, 2013
This case fits the Lumia 900 perfectly. Good grip, sleek look, all of the button and camera holes are shaped just right, and could allow the phone to take a decent drop or blow without much worry.

Highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the Job, January 14, 2013
varPrimeAddict (RENTON, WA, United States) - See all my reviews
I like this case. It's a little Pricey at 10 bucks for the quality. But happy overall with the purchase. It fits snug and does a decent job of protecting the phone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Case, January 1, 2013
I bought this case for my husband and he is very happy with it. It's durable, easy to put on, and doesn't get in the way of any buttons or the screen. Definitely recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Phone saver, December 22, 2012
I dropped my phone a few times and it hasn't failed me so far, it's very plain but that makes it nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buen producto, November 29, 2012
Producto de calidad. Buena cobertura y flexible, convierte el celular en resistente a caidas. Facilita el agarre y garantiza higiene.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice case, September 5, 2012
It fits the phone perfectly!!
the material is like a hard rubber not sticky,so there is no problem taking or placing the phone in your pocket.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works fine..., August 22, 2012
It does what I wanted it to do. It fits nicely on to the Lumia 900 and appears to be durable. However, it will not protect the screen as it does not have any depth on top. Overall, I will recommend the product.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's practical., July 11, 2012
Sleek, thin, and practical. It makes it easier for me to keep my grip on my phone, and it fits my phone like a glove on a hand. No problem accessing the buttons on the sides, and it doesn't block the port to my charger. It pretty much does everything I need it to do, though I don't know how well it would protect my phone if I accidentally dropped it, but I guess there isn't a case out there that could make my phone indestructible anyways. In any case, I would definitely recommend this to anyone with a Nokia Lumia 900. I only wished that it also came in white, but I guess that black complements everything better.

ARRAY(0x921f9150)