Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

100%
Format: MP3 Music|Change
Price:$8.99

on November 28, 2011
I guess not many people are interested in a Christmas album patterned after the gypsy-jazz stylings of guitarist and composer Django Reinhardt... only because they have no idea how fun this music is.

Each year at Christmas, I come back to this album as my favorite for the season. It's fun, creative... and practically no one knows about it. Take a chance, drop the $7 or whatever and download it. I promise you, you won't be sorry.
on December 11, 2007
I love this music. The tapping of the feet to Rudolph or any of the other catchy tunes (which we all know from all of the Bing Crosby versions of years past) is such a refreshing change for the holiday season.
I dont know the official rhythms of the songs, but i read that a few of them are played to a Tango beat, which is sooo cool. Anyway, i like how many of the songs start off a bit slow and then pause and then really pick up the beat.
I wanted to give these out as christmas gifts, but, unfortunately the CD was not available, so i downloaded all the album from the Amazon digital music shop, which is actually very easy and quite cheap. I also made a few ringtones for the holiday season for my cell phone.
Highly recommended.