"Brad is an unassuming braino who knows how to do everything
- cheaply. With wit and a refreshingly breezy writing style, he tells us all how to be the incredibly smart shopper he is. After reading this fascinating look at bargain hunting, you'll never feel comfortable paying full price again. Brad has made beating the system a way of life. This is his how-to book for the rest of us.
" -- Jayne O'Donnel, Consumer Columnist,
From the Back Cover
It's tough in the consumer world.
The good news? The entire basis for how to best shop, spend, travel, bank--essentially all aspects of being a consumer--is fundamentally changing. The power is now in your hands. Do More, Spend Less
is your road map to get off the default path, turn the tables on the banks, airlines, hotels, cell phone companies, and retailers, and win the great game being played for your hard-earned cash. This approach has helped consumers on BradsDeals.com save more than $200 million in the last year alone. The book provides tips, strategies, and real-life examples of things Brad has personally done over the past 10 years as a professional bargain hunter, including:How to earn 5 million frequent flyer miles, all on the ground
- How Brad stayed 2 weeks in one of the nicest hotels in Europe for free
- The tips and tricks that moved his credit score from 400 to almost 800
- The secret discounts that can make new car buying smart
- Why you should never buy an Apple product from the Apple Store
- How to get a free (0%) 6-figure line of credit to build your business
- And much more!