- File Size: 216 KB
- Print Length: 44 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: CoachComeback.com; 3 edition (January 21, 2012)
- Publication Date: January 21, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0070IJ1ZU
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#734,223 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #672 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Counseling & Psychology > Mental Health > Emotions
- #1013 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Parenting & Relationships
- #2035 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Relationships > Marriage
Do I Stay Or Do I Go? - Answers you should have before making the biggest decision of your life - DIVORCE (This is FUBAR! Book 1) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the Author
I have worked for a US top 100 company making 6 figures a year and absolutely miserable. And I have been making $500 a month and living out of my car and having the time of my life.
I found a flaw in what we have all been taught and I am compelled to spread the word!
Read more at CoachComeback.com
Top Customer Reviews
When I first started reading this book I wanted (or so I thought) to fix my troubled relationship. After reading I feel like I may be in this relationship for all the wrong reasons. The values the author states should be the foundation of a healthy relationship seem to be lacking from mine. =-(
Thank you for opening my eyes but now I am more confused than I was before. I mean, he made it clear what I should do and it totally makes sense, but I think I am just afraid of what I already knew. hmm....
Overall, I would recommend this book.
I also enjoyed this title on changing your habits. They kind of go together
The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do In Life And Business by Charles Duhigg: Essentials (Personal Development Book Essentials)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Mental Health > Emotions
- Books > Self-Help > Relationships > Marriage
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Parenting & Relationships
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Counseling & Psychology > Mental Health > Emotions
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Relationships > Marriage