5.0 out of 5 stars DIY Rocks!!!
Love the ideas and how to examples that are simple and inexpensive to follow. Very practical and even inexperienced people can complete the projects with ease!
Published on March 3, 2012 by Stephanie

2.0 out of 5 stars does not come monthly
Published on February 24, 2012 by JayBaker

2.0 out of 5 stars does not come monthly, February 24, 2012
This review is from: Do it Yourself (Kindle Edition)
I got a subscription to DIY magazine at the beginning of January I was waiting for the next issue to come when I decided to check the date that the next issue was to be released it said April 2012. When you purchase the magazines it tells you that they update monthly. You will pay more money if you get the subscription, if you just buy the new issues when they come out it is cheaper.

5.0 out of 5 stars DIY Rocks!!!, March 3, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful!, February 6, 2012
This review is from: Do it Yourself (Kindle Edition)
The Kindle version is just as colorful as the print version! No more lugging paper magazines in my bag anymore (and way more affordable)! LOVE IT!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for ideas, September 24, 2012
This review is from: Do it Yourself (Kindle Edition)
I love the DIY magazine. It's full of USEFUL, AFFORDABLE ideas to improve your home! As someone who is a perpetual DIYer, I believe that the only reason a professional is better at it than me, is because they've been doing it longer, so I'm always wanting to take on a challenge and DIY helps make it easy for me.

3.0 out of 5 stars Subsribe is more expensive, September 1, 2012
This review is from: Do it Yourself (Kindle Edition)
I love this magazine! On my kindle fire it looks great too! With that said I realized too late that this is not a monthly subscription (which is a bummer) so it is actually more expensive to subscribe since it comes out every 3 months. The magazine gets five stars, but the prices just isn't right. If it were 1.00 to 1.50 a month to subscribe that would be better.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Magazine with a lot of great pictures and ideas, May 5, 2013
This review is from: Do it Yourself (Kindle Edition)
I bought one magazine for my Kindle to see if I liked it. I enjoyed the articles and photographs. Great ideas and the price is very reasonable. Knowing I like it I'm considering a subscription on my Kindle.

4.0 out of 5 stars good diy, January 15, 2014
This review is from: Do it Yourself (Kindle Edition)
I used to buy print copy and didn't think I'd like copy on my kindle but the graphics are great.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Great on Kindle, February 25, 2014
This review is from: Do it Yourself (Kindle Edition)
I bought one issue of this to see how I'd like it, and I find the magazine to be a great source of ideas, demos, and ways to work posh looks into a small-ish budget.

But it's really difficult to enjoy on my Kindle Fire. The pictures don't have short captions, but long descriptions - that's a GREAT feature, but when you're having to navigate back & forth to see the item they're describing and giving the do-it-yourself for, it's frustrating.

So I love the magazine & will probably subscribe to the print version. Kindle was a fail.

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting publication, February 6, 2014
D. S. Motor (New York, New York) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Do it Yourself (Kindle Edition)
I look forward to the day when this magazine develops their publication to sync with the technology that it is shown on. There should be links to the advertisers at a bare minimum.

4.0 out of 5 stars Would prefer hard copy., November 28, 2013
marideath "marideath" (Tooele, UT United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Do it Yourself (Kindle Edition)
It was a little harder for me to browse and linger on my tablet. I would prefer this magazine in hard copy, because I love Do It Yourself magazine!

Do it Yourself