5.0 out of 5 stars As Good As They Come!
I ordered this little beauty after killing my classic Doc Johnson...hehe. This one is definitely better than any other battery-operated vibrator I have owned. The unique shape makes getting those harder to reach "areas" much easier than using a traditional straight vibrator. The vibrator is soft and flexible and the motor is located at the uniquely-shaped head. One...
Published on August 6, 2008 by Janette Adams Miller

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the greatest
This has decent power but is a bit larger than expected. The strong plastic smell is a turnoff and doesn't go away with time.
Published on February 24, 2008 by Rich Focker

‹ Previous | 1 2 389 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Vibe Ever, September 17, 2008
I adore this toy. It's by far the best I've ever owned. The bullet located at the tip is great for clitoral stimulation, and the g-spot shape is comfortable and effective. My first one lasted a year - easily 6 times what any similar item we've own has lasted. There IS a plastic/rubber smell, as others mentioned, but it diminishes with time and cleanings, and frankly, this toy works so well I could care less what it smelled like anyhow. I highly recommend this.

4.0 out of 5 stars Help with batteries / getting it to work -, March 3, 2011
G. Warnock "The Warrant" (Gainesville, Fl United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Doc Johnson Lucid Dream 14 Multi-Speed, Waterproof G-Spot Vibrator, Twist-bottom Control, Purple (Health and Beauty)
UPDATE REVIEW - I think my g/f is going to leave me for this thing. Jeez - :) Seriously! It's THAT good. She loves it, I love using it with her. If you're thinking about this but have read the negative reviews due to it not working, leaking, etc. READ ON - I wrote the earlier review upon receipt but prior to 'field testing' - marvelous!! :)

Okay - this isn't an 'operational' review but a 'how to put the batteries in so they work' review. While there are no instructions, you MAY need to take the batteries out and put them back in ONE time if you don't get them in 'right' the first time. The ENTIRE issue with this unit rests on TWO major points - the metal contact INSIDE the screw-on cap MUST rest on top of the battery with the '+' tip with the top screwed down TIGHT! If you have the batteries in wrong, you will have to loosen the top to get the metal contact in the screw-on cap to align with the '+' battery terminal and THAT will allow moisture to get in AND it will cause the screw-on top to move around when you're attempting to adjust the speed of this thing. Here's what I did to 'properly align' the battery posts with the screw-on cap. WITHOUT batteries - screw the cap on tightly and notice that the small rubber water-proof seal is compressed (mashed down). Then draw a line from the screw-on cap to the body of the vibrator. Unscrew the cap being careful to not rub off the lines you drew. Hold the screw-on cap away from the vibrator body and align the two lines and see where the metal battery contact tab is at INSIDE the cap - it'll be lined up with one of the slots for the battery or the other. The slot that lines up with the metal cap should have a AA battery in it with the '+' side facing UP. Put that battery in and then put the opposite battery in with the '-' (negative) side UP. Put the cap back on and screw it down TIGHT once again to compress the waterproof seal. NOTE - it will be a little harder to compress the seal this time because you have batteries in it and the batteries are pressing against the bottom of their wells against other contacts. If it still doesn't work after this - unscrew the cap again, rotate it about a half-turn and screw it on tight again - I didn't look really hard but there may be the ability for the cap to engage the threads on another half-turn (not unusual with these types of 'devices). My girlfriend and I will get to try this out Friday - so I may have an 'operational' report for everyone later. Bottom line is that it's a 'toy' that uses batteries. Get the battery problem fixed and then go enjoy playing with the toy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, August 2, 2010
Based on the price I wasn't expecting much from this vibrator, but it is absolutely fantastic. I stayed in a bed an extra two hours the day it arrived because I couldn't get enough of it! The shape is great for inside or out, and they aren't kidding when they say it's silent. I've been using mine for almost four months now, still love it and still using the same batteries I put in when it arrived.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Quiet, November 1, 2009
This item is realy nice if you have kids in the room next to you, due to how quiet it is. Very strong vibrations and extreamly smooth surface make it very hard to keep her quiet. From what I'm told it hits all the right spots. And from what I've seen, well I might as well just watch the late show and wait till she shuts it off. When ever that will be. Sleepless in MN.

5.0 out of 5 stars I can't put it down...., May 8, 2009
This is an awesome toy here I love it so much already. Just recieved it yesterday and needless to say I am one happy girl this afternoon. Works great is def strong enough not too bad on batteries either. A great additon to any sex toy family.

As far as the plastic smell..soap and water worked nicely...I only wish it came with some kinda case but anyho awesome awesome!!
Buy It!! You wont be sorry!

4.0 out of 5 stars Hopefully This Helps, January 21, 2011
Hopefully, this will help some of you who are undecided about purchasing this product due to previous comments.

First off, the smell. Yes, it stinks of noxious plastic when you open it. If you're in a hurry, just wash it well with some fragrant soap and the smell won't be so potent. Otherwise, let it soak in the soapy water and, unless you're holding it up to your nose, you won't smell a thing. It's really not an issue. Secondly, the batteries. This was probably the biggest complaint people had with this item. No, there are no instructions, but, honestly, I didn't have any problems. I stuck them in +/-, twisted the cap back on, and it came to life once I turned the settings dial. Unless you've never worked a battery operated item in your life, it isn't hard to figure out. Now, about the size. The head of it might be a bit of a stretch for smaller women or if you have never used a sex toy before. It is bigger than it looks. If either applies to you, I might recommend something smaller. As far as the vibrations go, I was definitely pleased with this product. It goes from nice and tame to WOW. Twisting the settings is straightforward, even though it isn't labeled; one way goes down and the other way goes up. Overall, this is a great product and I foresee a lot of fun with it!

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, March 18, 2010
This worked once. No instructions on which way to place batteries. Had to variate till it came on. Ate the batteries fairly quickly then would not turn on again. Choosing a different brand from now on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice!, October 24, 2009
Risa (Portland, OR) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Very nice with smooth vibrations; won't knock your socks off but the tingly can get pretty powerful on the highest setting. Personally I love how easy it is to adjust the strength of the vibrations - just twist the bottom cap smoothly. The vibe itself is also waterproof and very quiet, which is a nice plus!

It is bigger than it appears in the photo; at its widest point it's an inch and a half, maybe closer to two inches in diameter. I bought it as a starting toy but wouldn't recommend it for beginners unless you know you can accommodate it.

The jelly rubber material it's made out of can be a bit sticky when dry, so be sure to use lubricant, but otherwise it glides in very nicely. The shape is ideal for stimulating the G-spot (really, VERY ideal for it) but not really for pumping in and out. I've learned to use it after using something else to stimulate me for a while, or else it just won't go in (or else is painful upon entry); it's definitely something I use as a supplement, rather than as my main toy, though it's one hell of a supplement.

Overall very satisfied with it (once I learned how to use it)! I've had it for a few months now and use it fairly frequently, and it hasn't weakened at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars It Does EXACTLY what The Product Name Says! 100% Multiple Orgasm Machine!, July 18, 2009
*Multi-Speed : About 3-4 Different Speeds, VERY Soft--VERY Fast Like a Vibrating Bullet.
*Waterproof, Yes, But I wouldn't recommend using it Under water, but You could definitely use it in the Shower with the Shower Running..
*Twisting Bottom is plastic so you get a Good Grip on it!
G-Spot - Definitely Works! Just try different positions...

I Bought this because ( I usually use Vibrating (Clitoris) Bullets
Because the vibrations are Harder)
And Since I haven't found good reviews on Vibrating WATER-PROOF
bullets, I thought of just giving this a try.

Vibrators for me, don't really work.. I get more pleasure out of
using "clitoris" toys.
And Not only does this Vibrate WONDERFULLY..
It's Long, Sleek, Smooth, and Waterproof.
What More could a Woman ask for?
I Can Have fun with my Husband In the Shower, while being
able to reach down there and have more fun!
And the different speeds are slow enough for a beginner
and fast enough for a woman that likes it's rough, lol.

I'm Telling You. Im Not into Vibrators, this one was my First.
This Works! And it's not only fun for g-spot it's fun for all
kinds of plays. Oh Did I mention it's Flexible!?
Yeah. Def. Try it. You'll love it.
It's a MUST Toy!

1.0 out of 5 stars Do NOT BUY this!, June 1, 2011
W. A. Kee (San Francisco, CA USA) - See all my reviews
It didn't come with any battery placement direction on device or as an insert. I have to put the batteries in several times with different combinatin of directions to figure out which way it will work. Finally realize you have to untighten the cap slightly in order for it to work, so now it is not truly waterproof. I try to return the item but it is non returnable item. Amazon is sending a replacement but I have a feeling it is a poor product design issue.

‹ Previous | 1 2 389 | Next ›