Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on February 27, 2016
This thing has lasted SO long! I love it. I bought it about 3 years ago and it is still going strong... Amazing! The only thing that happened is at some point over the last year or so, it got a little louder than it used to be... The motor sounds rougher. But it has moved with me to three different homes in two different states, so it's gotten knocked around quite a bit! I doubt that would've happened if I'd treated it better.

My favorite part about this is how flexible the speed options are. To adjust it, you spin the bottom white part and the speed goes up and down smoothly. You can set it anywhere on the spectrum between low and high, instead of having to choose between low, medium, and high, which is common in a lot of other vibrators (especially at this price point), but can be jarring! There can really be a big difference between those speeds sometimes. But this one gives you full control and never gives you more than you can handle. However, if you do want a lot of power, it CAN give you that! The highest setting is very intense. This will diminish over time as your batteries die, but you can just replace them if you want more power.

My only disclaimer is that I don't really ever use this internally. I bought it so that I could (I wanted something sort of dual purpose), but I never do because honestly, I'm just lazy. Lol. But when I have tried it, I've found that it's a little rough. It's slightly on the large side: About 5 inches in diameter at its thickest part, which is the top part, but it feels like more because of the contrast between that part and the thin segment, which comes on abruptly when inserted. It feels like you just kind of popped it in, lol. It's also very long! I haven't measured, but I don't think I can even fit it all in. And when I've tried, it felt like it was punching my cervix because the material is pretty hard. However, it does work for g-spot stimulation. I believe that's what the top part is meant for, but that's where the bullet is and it's actually got a really nice curve to just lay on your clit. So I would really mostly recommend this if you're looking for something to use externally, although it CAN work for more if you want it to.
on July 14, 2008
This vibrator is AWESOME! If it could kiss, I'd have no need for my boyfriend! The multi-speed function works well and the angle of it hits those "tough to reach" spots. Plus it's waterproof so you can play with it in the tub, or clean it and not worry about ruining it.
33 comments| 97 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 2, 2013
I LOVE THIS! The vibrations are fairly strong and the angle when you put it inside you is just WOW! I love the adjustable speeds.
The only confusing part was that there were no markings to tell me which way to put the batteries in but just put 2 AA's in opposing directions and it'll work.

The batteries also last pretty long in this! I'm using cheap batteries and have had this for a few months, literally using it EVERY DAY (lol!) and I haven't had to replace them yet.

It's also waterproof and very easy to clean.
on October 28, 2011
I love this one. It was a little uncomfortable at first but then, oh mah gawd. Best toy ever, I just hope it lasts. I was a little confused getting the batteries in as I didn't see any markings, but once I tried to have one postive and one negative end of the batteries at the cap, it worked. I'll definitely be replacing this if it does wear out, I'm hoping the doc johnson name means it's built to last a while.

EDIT:
After 2 months of use, in the bathtub, in the bed, with my husband, without him, with lube, and without, and I'm still a very happy camper. I use as both a glorified bullet and a gspot stimulator.

Years later: I've had it so long, and used it so much, the color is starting to fade. I had a moment of panic for a bit about a month ago, but it turns out the batteries were duds, not the toy. This outlasted my marriage. It showers with me, and has a permanent place of honor on my nightstand, or in the drawer.

I don't know why people go on about a smell, it smelled like a new toy to me, and after I washed with soap and water and the antibacterial toy soap I bought on here, there's not a smell to it.
on April 25, 2012
I really like this hand companion, which I have named Raoul. It is the quietest vibrator I've ever owned, and I like the soft gel feel and grip. The multiple speeds are sufficiently powerful and allow for fine-tuning your experience. It did have a rather pungent plastic odor upon receipt ... but like most plastics, two days in discreet direct sunlight out-gassed the odor significantly. It is hardly noticeable any more. Well worth the price.
on August 9, 2011
When I received this little beauty I didn't give it much hope. OMG! was I wrong. I love this vibrator. It is great on your own and even better with someone else. The vibrator is not terribly strong, but it reaches deep inside and crates a great sensation. For me, when pushed just right, I gush/squirt better than I ever did before. I would recommend this to everyone. One thing, it is hard plastic and may take some getting used to for the novice. But once you start, you'll never want to stop! Thank goodness I have a collection of rechargeable AA batteries!! My advice, invest in some. One thing you don't want is for the vibrations to stop just when you reach the height of your pleasure!
on March 21, 2012
This is a quality product for it's price range. It's a very good size and it feels very durable. It's waterproof and all the more wonderful for it as using it in the shower is just amazing. A lot of people have complained in reviews about a terrible PVC/chemical smell, it's false for the most part. This thing smells like new plastic, perhaps some people are just overly sensitive, but for an average person it's not even a slight inconvenience and it does eventually come off with soap and water. However, if it's an inconvenience, simply put a condom on it; it's not really a big deal. It's made of a PVC like material. It feels very solid, like a malleable plastic, except it doesn't feel cheap. I would absolutely pay more than I did for this, and I would most definitely purchase it again. It's not expensive, and if you're still unsure about purchasing it, take a leap of faith you won't regret it. Lastly, as the title suggests... this product is very very very good at what it does, it's the perfect shape for both vaginal and anal penetration. I recommend this and I am giving it five stars. Kudos.

Note: amazon ships their products in brown Amazon.com boxes, they're very discreet and if privacy is an issue for some, Amazon is a very reliable and privacy friendly site to purchase from.
on December 2, 2008
I bought this product based on the reviews and it broke the first time I used it. The screw on knob assembly came apart when I tried to unscrew it. Very cheaply made, it was just glued together.
on October 4, 2011
So... after trying out many toys from the sex shop near me and getting horrible burning reactions to all of them, I turned to this one. It's more of a harder plastic, with a less chemical smell than the jelly-like toys. It seems they didn't use the plasticizing agents that I'm allergic to in this one, and that makes it awesome! It will smell a bit like plastic, but nothing overwhelming or unusual. It really does it's job hitting the spot, and has become a favorite for nights both with and without the boyfriend present :p Whoever designed this really knew the anatomy of women! Most other toys that claim to stimulate the G-spot just don't hit mine, but this one does. In short, I love it, it's the only cheap toy I've found that doesn't result it burning agony, and it is rather powerful but still quiet.

On another note, the side bar amazon is giving me is suggesting I do a video add and "cut to the product in use as you describe your experiences with it"... haha I don't think so XD
on October 24, 2012
I've actually been through 2 of these things now and am gunning for a third. (This is, mind you, over a period of about 5 years, so I don't consider the fact that I've killed one and almost killed a second to be a negative point.)

To me, this is as good as it gets. Strong enough for indirect stimulation (although I could *maybe* go for a little stronger), and for lack of a better term, it seems to vibrate at a lower pitch than most inexpensive vibrators - even other Doc Johnson ones I've tried, they're weirdly high-pitched so it feels like putting a horde of angry mosquitos on my ladybits. I need more like a horde of angry bees.

I also frigging LOVE the shape - since it's listed as a g-spot vibrator, I assume it was meant to be used internally, but I sure as hell don't use it that way (I'll take a horde of angry bees ON my vagina, not IN it) and it fits the shape of my vulva perfectly.