Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Doc Johnson Pussy Pump Pink Vaginal Pump
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Package Quantity: 1|Change

on December 3, 2011
When I first decided to purchase this pump I was a little skeptical because of some of the reviews that I read. However upon opening the box it was obvious that it was a quality product like every other Doc Johnson product we have owned (the exact reason I purchased this one). Some of the problems that I read about with this product is that people said that the cup was too big, that it didnt get suction unless you had some meat down there, and the hard plastic hurt their pubic bone while pumping. Our experience however was the complete opposite. I would consider my wife to be "fit" 5'7" and 125 pounds and the cup fit fine and worked properly. It could have been a little smaller but since this is a one size fits most product, it is important to remember that it wont fit everyone perfectly (not custom molded to each person). After applying a little lube around the edge of the cup we got excellent suction! Since it was our first time using this type of product we were sure to take our time so that it didnt cause any discomfort both on her pubic bone and from the suction. We spent about 10 minutes playing with the pump, increasing the suction as we went to maximize pleasure and minimize discomfort. After a few minutes my wife could feel the effects of the pump turning her on. After we were done the results were amazing and it took her less then half of the time to climax. We were both pleasantly surprised for not having any expectations. This is for sure one of the best products in our large collection!!!

WE LOVE YOU DOC JOHNSON!!! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!
33 comments|121 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 5, 2013
My husband and I just used our pump for the first time. We were very surprised at how fast it started plumping . Make sure you are VERY smooth down there it works soooo much better
on August 16, 2013
Wife has never been too much into any of the toys i buy her, she loves it natural, but i have to say this makes her butt rise and legs shake when i use it on her. Winner ding ding ding.
on July 6, 2011
A great toy to get for her if she really likes to get horny. Makes for great sex after pumping.
on July 13, 2015
The length from my clit to perineum is 7.5 cm. The width of that area is 6 cm. This pump fits me well. I can almost fill it, and so so far it has never hurt. Use lube all over the inside and rim of the pump to help with the suction, and please remember that when you release the bulb is when the pumping feels the most intense.
on November 4, 2012
Very high quality product. Works great and made her very sensitive and she loved it. Picture and price don't do this any justice.
on March 27, 2015
I like this product, but the cup is a little small. I then ordered the purple Pussy Pump Plus, but it is WAY too large. I would like a tall cup with a medium size length and width. I like the pumping device on the purple Pussy Pump Plus, it is able to draw more suction than the bulb. My husband and I have had quite a lot of fun with this product, it really makes me sensitive.
on March 24, 2009
This is not a cheapie - very good quality, although a little unusual type of device, it does work as advertised.
on May 18, 2016
Threw this in the trash. Cup that fits around the vagina lips are too big, wont hold suction. When we did get this to hold suction, it still didnt puff up the "lips". After 30 minutes of messing around with this thing, me and the wife both were left deflated. Buy at your own risk.
on June 5, 2016
This thing is a joke. It doesn't have enough suction power to do anything. It makes a good seal on my wife, yet when pumped, just sucks in the area covered and no size increase. Left it in place for 30 min and nothing...