Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

Style Name: Cream Pie|Change
Price:$8.95+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on March 3, 2016
Actually feels pretty damn nice. Was a bit tight at first but that aint exactly a bad thing. Leaves a sort of creaminess like a real vaj though it doesn't have quite the same feel. Warm it up by placing in a ziploc bag in sink hot water for like 10 mins before use, rotating for even heat distribution of course, and then have at it. Cleanup can be a bit of a pain so id recommend pulling out to save some trouble HAHA just like the real thing!!! Seriously though if you are interested then take a chance on it.
on October 29, 2012
This is exactly what I was looking for. It feel so good, way better than doing it with hands. The price is nice, and the UR3 material feels real. There is no point of buying the expensive flesh-light. Among products with similar price, this one is much better than another masturbator I bought.

A little tip: you might need a little help from your hands, making the opening a little bigger to get inside, since the opening is quite tight(which feels good after you get inside). Once inside, it goes smoothly, and with lube it feels even better.

Pros:
1.Feels good, especially the opening part.
2.The price is not so expensive as flesh-light, while the UR3 material feels real.
3.Easy to clean. Just turn it inside out.

Cons:
1.It has a funny smell, but I'm OK with it.
2.The pink color at the opening part will be washed off after a few use.
22 comments|101 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 11, 2012
Just got out of a relationship of 3 years this thing don't bitch or ask for money and it works perfectly. Oh and yes you should buy lube with it.
77 comments|194 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 28, 2012
I got this product about an hour ago by UPS and when it came, i opened it up immediately. when i held it, it felt so real and i used a little bit of lube. i put it on and it just felt awesome! It feels best when going fast.
on December 9, 2015
Not long enough. None of these "toys" ever are, if you are lucky enough to be 6" or more. Not bragging, just saying... it would be nice to finally see one that was at least an inch or two longer, so you aren't sticking out the other end by two or more inches. How hard could that be (no pun intended)? Aside from that, the quality is mediocre, and the feel is a 5/10 as well. Feels good, not great.
on March 31, 2016
Well guys, what can I say? You are probably here because of the same reason that I was. You're tired of strengthening your right hand while your left one remains weak, and you're also tired of the same old predictable sensation that Jill creates, and some crazy guy in college told you that they make artificial vaginas and your heart skipped a beat. It's sad to admit, but some of us guys just aren't as lucky as others are, am I right? Well, nonetheless here you are, looking at which artificial vagina would be the best one, after all, there are just so many options for those of us who can't get the real thing for whatever reason. Well, I'm here to tell you that this one will get the job done, and not the way Jill does it either. I'm still a virgin so I can't tell you how this ranks on the "realistic" scale, but I will say if you warm it up and fill it up with lube, it feels pretty damn good. I'm embarrassed to say how long I have used mine, but it has held up quite well, considering all that I put it through. I know there are a lot to choose from, but if you do decide to get this one, like me, you probably won't be very disappointed. Because after all, any change in the pace is a big win. For me, this has been the best $6.00 that I have ever spent. I know it's sad, but that's just the way it is.
on August 2, 2012
I bought this for my boyfriend. It smells terrible and its loud. But he loves it... lol

he said its best to use it in the shower.
33 comments|55 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 25, 2015
We call it Alf and Alf is a HUGE lifesaver. The husband has to get it everyday and Alf is a stand in when 'l have a headache' we use it together. I could go on and on about how fab Alf is. Saved our marriage I swear. Sometimes I think he likes Alf more than me. Things go faster usually ;)
on May 31, 2016
Would recommend if your dick is 5 inches or smaller I destroyed mine but it lasted a while and took a beating
review image review image
on April 8, 2015
It was waaaayyy too tight for my size and its very hard to use, it flops around and comes off very easily if you dont hold it good. It is very loud and makes fart-like sounds that detract from the experience. It does feel very good but i could not ejaculate in it because it is just too tight and it cuts off my blood flow and makes it hard to keep an erection.