5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT SOCKS!!!
Published on March 19, 2010 by AMAZON BUYER - Mark

2.0 out of 5 stars Too Big
These socks run HUGE. I wear a size 9 shoe, right in the middle of the claimed size range of 6 to 12. I think size 12 is probably the minimum size this sock would fit.
Published on November 6, 2012 by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT SOCKS!!!, March 19, 2010
I must say that I was skeptical about Dockers socks because I have always worn Gold Toe socks. I saw these on sale and decided to give them a try. I am glad I did. These last as long as Gold Toe socks and cost less. They also look nice and are considered dress socks. I first purchased Khaki, Olive, Brown but after wearing them daily (to find out how durable they are) I have since purchased other pairs and different colors.

For $10 for 3 pair they are a deal for quality argyle socks. They are comfortable as well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Light Duty Socks, April 15, 2010
This review is from: Dockers Men's 3-Pack Performance Dress Argyle Socks (Apparel)
These socks were great light duty socks. They breathe well and are stylish.
I wear these inside of thicker IZOD socks because my job requires me to move a lot during my 8-12 hour days, which causes me to sweat more. I wish these were just a bit thicker.
No holes in them yet, and I've had them for a long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Foot Comfort Money can Buy for Less, January 28, 2011
These socks are very comfortable and strong. Normally other brands would be torn with a particular shoes I have, however, with these new socks the stood the test of my hard nose shoes.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too Big, November 6, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Dockers are the way to go!, February 21, 2012
I dress in suits everyday for work, so dress socks come second hand. I usually go to Marshall's or T J Max and pick up a 3 or 6 pack of Polo or Ralph brand. These Dockers actually have a little more thickness and comfort to them. The one thing I hate more than not finding the other pair to the sock is having holes in them. These will sure to last longer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great socks, good price, January 11, 2012
They're socks with an argyle pattern. They fit and are very comfortable thanks to the blend material. I'd buy more.

5.0 out of 5 stars great., December 28, 2011
thank you for mailing the product in a timely manner. product was in great condition. we used it for part of a Christmas gift.

4.0 out of 5 stars Socks, September 1, 2011
Good quality socks. Fast delivery. I will probably order my socks this way in the future. They fit as expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great good looking socks, January 2, 2010
I got the black set of these socks, the material is very good (soft and lasting) and they are confortable and fresh. It's nice that two of the socks are a bit lower than the third one, in case you need a long one.

2.0 out of 5 stars Look and feel nice, once you get in them, May 4, 2011
pullthetab (Baltimore, MD USA) - See all my reviews
These were a close hit. They look very nice, and once on, feel great. Only 1 problem - quite annoying. Everywhere there is a design (diamond), after about 4 washes, the threads start coming loose inside the sock. At that point, when you try to put on the sock, if you have toenails, they invariably get stuck on these threads. So, you have to be careful and either have no nails extending beyond the end of your toes (and all smooth as glass), or make sure to turn the sock so the diamonds do not line up with your toes (a bit tricky). Not worth my effort, so they go to the bottom of my drawer and only use them if I run out of other brands. Too bad - they really do look and feel nice.