Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

Price:$12.80 - $14.00+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on January 6, 2010
These are nice dress socks at a great price. I did notice that the brown socks fabric is primarily acrylic however the black ones were primarily polyester. It doesn't matter to me but it isn't stated anywhere.

-----Update------

As some other reviewers have mentioned these socks pill after a dozen or so washings. They aren't terrible yet but I am reducing my star rating down to 3 as they have a very short lifespan. I have many other dress socks that have lasted far longer and faded less than these.
VINE VOICEon November 3, 2009
I'm the first one to admit that I destroy cotton socks easily. After a few wears, I tend to poke toeholes through them.

The Dockers socks feel pretty light, but they're a polyester blend and for a big guy who sweats, I won't end up with stinky feet after a day in the office. The wash well and feel good on my feet. Better yet, they hold up well, and I'm glad I bought them and will probably buy the same set after other cotton ones fail.
on July 8, 2009
These men's dress socks are a polyester blend and are much thicker than regular dress socks. But they look dressy and wash well.
on May 5, 2011
I wear a size 12 - Wide shoe, and suposedly that is the max shoe size this sock will fit. However, even with my large size feet, these socks are a bit on the "big side". The heel start to come up the back of the sock, and they extend all the way up my calf. If you have "normal" size feet, they may be too large for you.

I wear mine frequently, and they are holding up - no shrinking (wish they would), no tearing, etc.
on January 1, 2014
I was looking to replace some old Gold Toe socks that have finally gotten some holes in the toes after several years of faithful service. I liked those socks for their durability, build quality, and thickness. There's a difference between dress socks and mens hosiery, you know? These are, unfortunately, the latter.

They fit fine, I think they'll stay up, and they might even last longer than I think they will. I've been really happy with everything else I've gotten from Dockers (underwear and t-shirts--both the best I've found), but these are not what I hoped they'd be.

Oh, and I have a size 12 foot. If you have anything less, I have no idea how they could fit you well. It seems like the heel would be halfway up your calf.
on February 10, 2010
I am a fan of the Dockers brand, but these socks are a disappointment. I had a rip in the toe after wearing them 4-5 times.
on January 19, 2014
I like these socks a lot. Snug without being uncomfortable at a value price. However, I did have a sock or two which had a thread or two unravel after only one or two washes. In the grand scheme of things I still wear it without issue and the value is too good to complain. It may also have been a fluke as I bought a few more Docker's socks of varying kinds and only one out of each pack had this issue. For the price, I am plenty happy.
on October 24, 2013
Go figure - I've been buying Dockers sox for a long while and find that they wear very well compared to other brands. Their Dress ribbed style seems the overall best. I can no longer find the khaki ones at Kohls so I tried these. They are a bit lighter than they last batch I bought a few years ago, but they're still better than anything else I can find. I have a 13 foot and the fit is OK.
on September 18, 2014
I'm a big guy and normally the socks that I purchase are confining. After reading the reviews, I knew the socks ran on the big side. If you are under a size 11 shoe, they might be too large for you, but if you are size 11 mens or larger, I would recommend the purchase. The socks are soft and comfortable. I purchased them in both brown and black.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon June 20, 2015
My husband purchased these socks because all his brown pairs were worn too thin and it was time to get new ones. The Brown Marl color is a very dark brown. When I first opened the package I thought we had been sent black by mistake. Once I was in better lighting it was obvious there were brown socks. Good quality.