Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

Price:$14.61 - $29.99+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on January 30, 2014
Just as described these pants skirt the border between khaki and jeans. I wear them both professionally and casually and they work great. They are comfy and slim fitting, but not TOO slim fitting. Anyone who wears Levi 511's will love these pants.

If anyone needs a size comparison. I wear 30x30. I'm 5'8 and about 140lbs. These fit me with 0-.5 breaks at the ankles. If you like more breaks, such as in the product picture I would get a longer length.
on March 6, 2015
I generally wear 32x32 in almost all other style of pants, but these fit very tight. I have a pretty athletic build and these would barely squeeze over my thighs. So I went ahead and ordered a 34x32 to get a little more room in the legs and they fit great! It is a pretty stiff material but once they break in they are very comfortable and look great too.
on November 13, 2013
These pants are well made, a good understated grey, and I wear them on casual Friday.

I ordered a 31/32.

I am 6' tall and weigh 155 lbs (skinny), and I was hoping these would be a slimmer fit than they are. They are not so baggy that I can't wear them, but if you're looking for a sleeker look these won't be for you.
on January 19, 2015
For slim fit pants I usually go with 30/30 so I bought black ones size 30/30. They felt nice on me but it was slightly long. For the question, "how does this product fit", it doesn't have the option for being slightly long so I went with "somewhat large". The wrinkle at the end of the pants because it was long on me really bothered me so I went ahead and returned it and bought 30/29. I liked the way it fitted so much I actually bought one in black and another in grey heather. The grey heather is lighter in person than what is pictured, so that was a bummer. It looks more like the stover print asphalt color. So like other reviews, beware, colors or what is pictured may look different in person. Even if the grey wasn't darker than I wanted it to be, it was passable for me.

Even getting a length size down of 30/29, I still had that wrinkle at the bottom of the pants because it was too long look. So I searched again if they had 30/28 but nope they do not have that size for these colors. Cuffing pants isn't my style. So I was on the verge on returning these but after trying them on again and wearing the tops and shoes (sneakers and casual shoes) I normally wear, it wasn't all that bad so I ended up keeping them. I haven't wore them outside the house yet but when I do I will update this review. The darker colors like the black ones I got catches fur and lint pretty easily, but then again that's with almost any type of khaki or dress pants with dark colors.

So far it feels strong and the material is loose enough to move around comfortably. I could see why these could be worn daily instead of jeans. It highlights your back side, so the ladies may notice them more. I really hope these will last since they are not cheap pants to me. They're probably the most expensive pants I've bought since I usually buy pants in the $30 range. We'll see if the price is for these type of Dockers are worth it. I have different pairs of Dockers which are cheaper and feel just as nice but I admit these Alphas are something slightly different.

Edit: I bought my 4th pair but this time I ordered 32x29. Wow I should have gotten this size for all my pairs. It fits so much better than the 30/29 that I've ordered. So overall I have Black 30x29, Dark Pebble 30x29 (favorite color so far), Grey Heather 30x29 (way lighter than the picture) and Hurricane 32x29 (dark blueish dark grey). I'm about to wash them for the first time, so I'll see how that goes. Overall these are my favorite brand of pants.
on March 9, 2012
i am 6'3" 180lbs and these pants (34x34) fit me amazingly. i used to wear jeans every day but these are my new pants. they have a slim fit but the waist and seat area aren't too slim. they fit much better than the couple pairs of jeans i own. the side pockets are great too, you can actually get your hands in and out with no problem.
on June 4, 2014
I was a bit skeptical ordering pants according to my actual measurements due to my experience in buying other pants. I took a chance this time, and did not regret it. The waist and length are exactly according to specifications. In my case the crotch and legs were fitted but not too tight which is always good thing for men who value their privates and plan to have offspring. They would be a bit too tight for those with muscular legs I imagine. I ordered the "Hurricane" color and it was also the same as advertised. I am hoping it does not fade easily in the near future. I am extremely satisfied with the size. My only complaint is that it is a bit too pricey in comparison to other pants in this price range. I payed $50 for these pants and I expected softer and thicker material to be honest. I think $40-$45 would be more reasonable. Overlooking this, I would recommend these pants to anyone who would appreciate its versatility. In work I can confidently wear them both in the lab and at meetings. I would definitely be buying more pairs of these pants once the price goes down.
on December 1, 2015
As a 5'7" asian dude with a relatively thin waist (31-32) but relatively large thighs and butt due to my weightlifting hobby, I had the hardest time finding slacks that were both comfortable and gave me the tapered fit that I wanted. If you're in the same boat, look no further - these fit incredibly well!! Honestly, I have never found a better fitting pair of pants IN MY LIFE.

These also look casual enough to wear as part of an everyday outfit, but are formal enough to wear in a business casual environment. I LOVE these pants - I got two pairs - and I strongly believe you will too.

I may add my thigh/calf/waist measurements later on so that others can size these pants before they buy. I just happened to get lucky and these fit incredibly well.
on October 10, 2012
I purchased the New British Khaki Dockers looking for some go-to chinos that don't look bad on me. The fit is fantastic. The flat front look (No-Pleats) is perfectly modern. The color of the British Khaki is a tad darker than shown in the picture, but I'm actually happy about this because it makes the pants both semi-formal and causal (Lighter colored khakis are really more formal in my opinion).

It's been said before but the sizing for these pants are almost exactly like the Levi's 511. However it's more straight past the knee giving off a less "skinny pants" look.

I recommend trying them on in a store before purchasing online. You may have to size up or down depending on your waist size.
on September 29, 2012
I'm really liking these chinos. I actually have 3 pairs in different colors now, just because the fit is perfect and they are incredibly versatile. When I wear them with a pair of nice shoes and a button-down shirt, it works well in a classier setting. However, wear them with a t-shirt and some flip-flops and you're as casual as can be.

One thing to take note of is the fit. I found that the waist is spot on, but I'd order an extra inch in length if you can. I normally wear a 31x30, but I ordered a 32x32 and they fit perfectly. Also, the pant description is right when it says "slim fit". If you work out your legs often, expect the pants to be very tight in the upper leg and crotch.
on August 10, 2015
had these for about a month. purchased when they were on sale for around $20. honestly they are only worth around that price in my opinion. the fit on these are fantastic. quality seems good as well. solid construction. so why the 3 stars?

after a few washes i noticed a bunch of random white lines around the pants. might have been due to the way the fabric folds when in the washing machine. i would becareful with how you wash these pants. i suggest washing inside-out and on a low-medium cycle. the fading/lines would be reduced i would think. i expected more on a pair of pants that retail so high. i own two pairs and the lines appear on both pairs so it wasn't random.