Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Dockers Men's Five Pack of Short Crew Socks
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on January 21, 2015
These socks feel good and are quite soft and comfortable, but the quality is not what I expected. After the first time I wore them lint appeared all over the sock. I'm including a photo to show what happened after wearing them once. They look old.
review image
on July 11, 2014
My father was looking for socks he could wear in warm weather that wouldn't suffocate his ankles. These are taller than an ankle sock but smaller than a traditional crew and there's no cuff to turn down. The thickness is just like a regular crew sock, they're soft and the colors are true to the picture. They were exactly what he was looking for. I rated them a 4 out of 5 because after I washed them, they were a little nubby.
on September 30, 2014
I like the socks although I can tell they are not supremely durable, they are incredibly soft and despite being too tight are otherwise comfortable. My only problem is that they are sized too small and that they are far too tight
on September 30, 2014
These socks are thick and cushioned through the foot. They are very soft, but they are shedding a bit, I expect that to stop after a couple washes. My husband and I both are wearing them, I wear a 8 1/2 to 9 in women's shoe size and my husband wears 10 in men's shoes. I like how they fit, and the cuff is quite comfortable, I like that I do not have to fold it down. They do have an orange docker's symbol in the arch of one foot for each pair, and there is a orange band on the inside of the cuff.
on March 18, 2015
After just ONE wearing, these socks have begun to come apart. They are about as durable as a paper towel. I've bought plenty of Dockers products over the years and have been generally happy, but these socks are worthless. Buyer beware!!
on December 4, 2015
These socks are garbage. Thin material. Very excessive pilling on first and second wearing. Not deserving of the Dockers name. Fail.

I have other Dockers socks that are very good. Are these counterfeit? That would be the only explanation that makes sense, unless Dockers decided to sell this junk for real.
on July 20, 2015
Not the same quality as Dockers Cushion Comfort Sport socks used to be. Thinner and more synthetic material. Also, I went for a walk in them and they slide underfoot, very uncomfortable. Ok for wearing to work is about all.These used to be really great socks. Somebody is cutting corners on quality.
on December 28, 2015
Fabric feels ok, and not too tight yet not too loose. I guess I should have paid more attention, because these socks are short. Definitely not mid-calf. More like 1/4 calf. The'll work, but wish I would have bought some a little longer.
on January 29, 2015
These were exactly the socks I've been looking for. I wear them mainly with New Balance 927 walking shoes, and they are especially suited for my New Balance 1569 hiking boots, as they protrude about 2.25" from the top of this short boot. The half-crew length is perfect. They are quite comfortable, and fit my big feet exactly as I wanted them to. A no-brainer for me. I will buy some more soon.
on July 25, 2015
Love these socks but wish they would sell a five pack with just the darker color pictures. These go great with Khakis, which is standard corporate wear. Don't like the lighter colors as much. These socks wear well and are very comfortable.