5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Shoe

1.0 out of 5 stars Shoes unwearable due to design
Published 5 months ago by darthgumby

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Shoe, November 2, 2012
This review is from: Dockers Men's Agent Slip-On (Shoes)
I bought these shoes from a local store and had to mix a pair from different boxes to get a nice set. Noticed a lot of the shoes had shoe glue all over them and a few had some bad creases in the leather. If you get a good set this is a really nice pair of shoes for the money. They look great and feel great. They are real leather and it really shows compared to other shoes in the same price range. The padding in the inside is top notch as well. I probably wouldn't have bought these shoes by looking at the pics online but they are really a top notch shoe.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoes, February 26, 2014
This review is from: Dockers Men's Agent Slip-On (Shoes)
These shoes are everything they appear to be. They're well made, durable, and while a bit on the heavy side, are very comfortable. The only problem is that they run a half size too big. Before purchasing them online, I went to the local shoe store and tired on numerous pair. I've worn a size 9.5 all my life and each was too big. I tired on three pair of 9's and they all fit perfectly. If ordering online, make sure to get a half size smaller than what you normally wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Pair of Shoes, October 7, 2011
I received these shoes in half the estimated time, I tried them own and they are very comfortable. I think they are well worth the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent shoes, October 2, 2013
I like these new pair of dockers agent slip-on's. They fit nice. The color and built quality just what I expected. The only thing I do not like about them is they are bit heavy.

1.0 out of 5 stars Shoes unwearable due to design, July 10, 2014
This review is from: Dockers Men's Agent Slip-On (Shoes)
I really liked these shoes. I wanted to wear them, as they looked great on my feet and were very comfortable. But the back of the shoe is built too high, so the shoe kept digging into my heel causing it to get raw and sore. Went back to the store and tried trading in for a different size, but still the same issue. If they would have built some cushion into the back of the shoe or made it a bit shorter in the back these would have been perfect. But with this issue I had to return them and go with a different pair.

Thankfully Dockers also made a shoe called "Caper" which is similar to "Agent" but built to fit my feet better.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Smelly, January 11, 2013
They have a strong smell to them which you can smell while standing up. It hasn't gone away after a few days. It seems to get stronger as you wear them. Distant, they smell like the inside of a horse barn. Up close they smells like really strong leather and rubber.

Edit--These shoes are completely unwearable in public. They smell too bad. They stunk up a floor of my house just letting them sit by the door for a day. If you wear these out or to work, you will regret it. The horse barn smell has become more of a horse manure smell. It is too bad. I like the style. They just reek.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, December 26, 2013
Rigoberto Farach (miami, florida United States) - See all my reviews
Love the it's appearance, they are comfortable enough to use them all day and they are well made. Great value.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, December 26, 2013
Bought this for my brother who absolutely loved it. Fits perfect and is ideal for work. absolutely recommend this shoe.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice as expected, December 19, 2013
I've been using Dockers for some years now and I have to be careful about the size of the difference models. This 9.5 is a 9.5. Very nice soft walk. Overall, great price for the product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best buy for work shoes, December 18, 2013
Excellent fit, comfort and build quality. They have great support in the heel. The color is very classy and the shoes go well with khaki.

Dockers Men's Agent Slip-On