4.0 out of 5 stars Not happy, but it's my own fault.
Note that theses are the "Skinny" version and not the "Slim" version. I love dockers Alpha Khaki, and own them in many colors. I ordered these without realizing that they are not the style I am used to. They still get four stars as they are good quality and exactly what was ordered. I will not be wearing them however as they are skin tight.
Published 6 months ago by Josh S.

3.0 out of 5 stars Sort of
It fits right, I guess. One leg was slightly more tight than the other one. I don't know if it's a construction flaw or my body developing in a uneven way. I returned them.
Published 9 days ago by J. F. Alvarado

4.0 out of 5 stars Not happy, but it's my own fault., May 11, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Pants, November 1, 2013
For a guy with skinny legs like mine, these are absolutely perfect pants. Good, thick material, solid construction, well cut with a 14" leg opening (on a size 32x30) - my new favorite pants.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, May 8, 2014
Perfect fit and great color choices. Looks good as a casual outfit or with a jacket. Price is a little steep but they hold up well over time.

5.0 out of 5 stars good fit, March 3, 2014
These are very comfortable and were a great price I will have to fine more in other colors. Would buy again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Sort of, November 16, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, November 15, 2014
Perfect bottoms! They're elegant, but not that much, so that I can use them in different contests.

5.0 out of 5 stars It fits nicely.. I wanna get more of this skinny ..., September 18, 2014
It fits nicely..I wanna get more of this skinny pants but no stocks on the size that I want..

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome pants, August 14, 2014
Kevin D (Sparks, MD United States) - See all my reviews
Great fit for me and great look. I hope amazon adds more colors.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect!, October 21, 2014
the color is just the same as the picture shows, perfect!

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality tailored slim tapered skinny pants at lower prices, April 1, 2014
The perfect slim tapered pants for a man who is five feet six inches tall. These Dockers slim skinny pants sell out fast so if you find your size buy these excellent quality constructed slim tapered pants. I do not know if Amazon Company will sell more of these Dockers Alpha slim skinny pants but I advise the consumer to keep checking the Amazon site for more price reductions on these pants. The slim tapered look in men's clothing is so popular now that these slim skinny pants are priced much higher than Amazon's price. Compare prices for these pants on the Internet. Amazon's price is usually the lowest price. Buy one pair of these trousers and you will buy another pair of these in grey, beige, or blue.

Dockers Men's Alpha Khaki Skinny Flat-Front Pant