Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Dockers Men's Alpha Khaki Skinny Flat-Front Pant
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

Price:$29.93 - $78.00+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on May 11, 2014
Note that theses are the "Skinny" version and not the "Slim" version. I love dockers Alpha Khaki, and own them in many colors. I ordered these without realizing that they are not the style I am used to. They still get four stars as they are good quality and exactly what was ordered. I will not be wearing them however as they are skin tight.
on May 25, 2015
These khakis have renewed my faith in humanity! I had purchased supposedly slim/skinny khakis from Gap which did not properly taper AT ALL and had far too much cloth around the crotch/waistline area, which was infuriating. After searching the internet I found these khakis from Dockers and was blown away when they actually fit properly (and didn't look like dad pants). These pants tapered perfectly and fit very snugly around my legs, which is what you want in a pair of skinny pants! I'm truly surprised and pleased!
on September 22, 2015
i am 6'3, 200lbs and wear a 35 34. i got these in 34 34 and 36 34

the 34 34 size was very tight around the thigh and a bit uncomfortable. the 36 34 are a bit loose around the waist, but overall they fit great. they aren't skin tight and remain close to my legs all the way down and have a good taper, and look nice at the office
on November 1, 2013
For a guy with skinny legs like mine, these are absolutely perfect pants. Good, thick material, solid construction, well cut with a 14" leg opening (on a size 32x30) - my new favorite pants.
on January 7, 2015
I hope this review helps someone out there. Great pants good quality, great price. I like my pants to be a bit loose in the upper part but skinny at the bottom. I'm 5'11 but have short legs, nothing weird, but it's hard for me to find 29-28 inseam skinny pants. NO ONE MAKES THEM! So to my surprise Dockers does! I bought a skinny pants 29 inseam and ordered it a size up and I was amaze how well they fit. I just bough a pair of Red Wing Iron Ranger boots (tad bit higher than my ankle) and they go great with these pants, as well with my chucks. My only regret is that they don't make jeans.
on May 24, 2015
Good quality. Relatively thick. I'm between skinny and athletic and these guys fit pretty tight. I like a small opening in the leg so I probably wouldn't go with the slim fit, but the skinny is truly a skinny fit. Also, I'm about a 33-34 but went with a 34-34 and it's still tight on the waist. Haven't washed them yet. I'm hoping they don't shrink much!
on May 8, 2014
Perfect fit and great color choices. Looks good as a casual outfit or with a jacket. Price is a little steep but they hold up well over time.
on March 15, 2015
These ended up being much tighter than expected. If you want a true "skinny" experience and pair of pants that are difficult to get into, these are the right Docker's for you!
on November 16, 2014
It fits right, I guess. One leg was slightly more tight than the other one. I don't know if it's a construction flaw or my body developing in a uneven way. I returned them.
on March 25, 2016
Too small at the waist. I'm just going to wear them unbuttoned. Everything else is cool; buttoned they just constrict too much under my lil belly.