5.0 out of 5 stars Dockers Men's Signature Big and Tall Flat Front Pants

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice pants, but a little tight in the legs
Published on April 7, 2010 by K Schroeder

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice pants, but a little tight in the legs, April 7, 2010
K Schroeder (St. Peters, MO USA) - See all my reviews
After several bad experiences with Eddie Bauer khakis, I decided to try Dockers again. I like the pants, but they are a bit darker than I would have liked. Additionally they seem a bit tight in the thighs; maybe I'm just used to more of a relaxed-fit khaki? I missed the fact that they have a hidden expansion in the waistband, which is a plus. Also they are a little short in the "rise" compared to some of the EB pants I had in the past.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dockers Men's Signature Big and Tall Flat Front Pants, June 25, 2012
This review is from: Dockers Men's Big-Tall Signature D3 Classic Fit Flat Front Pant (Apparel)
I have struggled over the years trying to find khaki pants at the local stores that could accommodate my waist size and inseam length. While finding the waistline that I needed, I almost always had to select trousers that were one inch short of my need, making me look like I was expecting a flood any minute. Amazon came to my rescue, offering several models of casual and dress pants in the right sizes at discounted prices. The Dockers pants are comfortable, fit my dimensions and look good for dress casual and casual wear. More, they were priced right for my budget. Anyone, who is size challenged like me, will find a retail friend in Amazon.

3.0 out of 5 stars Thigh area is smaller than average., December 20, 2013
Im a big guy 400lbs, 6.0ft tall. If you are like me and have really large thighs I would not recommend these.

2.0 out of 5 stars Darker than Cloud, tight in the thighs, July 29, 2010
Hey, these are not cloud, too dark. Tight in the thighs. I'll be returning them. They did get here 2 days earlier than the target date. Anyone at Amazon reading these reviews?

2.0 out of 5 stars A little disappointed, October 7, 2014
In the past Dockers have been a reliable brand ( I have bought many pairs), but as with many products, now that there is a mature market the "Walmart effect" is in full swing - the company management lowering quality as far as possible to continue to expand profits ! The quality is hitting the floor as far as I am concerned. The material is less durable than in previous Dockers I have purchased, and the stitching has torn three times since I bought them. In a few weeks I have had to repair the pocket stitching and the leg seam. These have ceased to be a "good buy" and now represent a cheap and nasty pair of trousers !

1.0 out of 5 stars Pants fell apart on the first day wearing them, June 16, 2014
I am returning these for an exchange, ordered two different pairs of dockers, bot fit fine, this one started ripping next to the pockets on the first day wearing them, hopefully the replacement pair will be better

3.0 out of 5 stars Men can be big, not pregnant, October 7, 2014
The pants arrived, pretty good quality fabric. I'm not so frustrated with the elastic waist so much as the limited rise in the seat.

These pants meet what they state. 46" waist, and 30" inseam. However, the room for the thighs feels like it was made for someone who happens to have a "normal" size butt and legs, but a huge belly. If you require some room in the legs and seat (as most people buying "big & tall" do, you are fairly out of luck. There is a ton of room in front and it is easy to button and zip, but it just isn't comfortable.

The best I can approximate it to is picture a woman who gets pregnant, but only puts on the weight in the front. These pants would be perfect, as the legs and rise haven't changed from your 38" x 30" pants, but the front now has room to fit a beach ball.

1.0 out of 5 stars Falling apart at the seams., August 31, 2014
I bought these pants a month ago. I wore one pair 2 times and the other pair 4 times. I just noticed that both pairs are coming apart at the top seam of the pocket. I went to return it, but missed the 30 day window to return through amazon. I washed per the instructions on the label. I like the pants. However, I would expect $50 a pair khakis from Dockers to last more than 2 to 4 wears.

Overall I would not purchase them, until Dockers fixes the defect.

1.0 out of 5 stars Inconsistency & poor quality, October 1, 2013
I purchased a pair of these in the store, and several from amazon. The one from the store had a much stronger stitch than two of the three i ordered from amazon. Why are two of the same product made differently? The weaker stitching on the two has caused them to tear only a few months after purchasing them, but the ones with the stronger stitch are fine; even the pair i bought from a store last season. I will be contacting Dockers about the flaws.

1.0 out of 5 stars I had to write in and share my experiences with ..., November 24, 2014
I had to write in and share my experiences with numerous dockers pants (D4, D3, D2). Every single pair I bought either ripped inside near the pocket and elastic "waist extender" within the first one or two times I wore them OR completely ripped in the mid-seam. Dockers use to be so well made. Now they are a complete rip off! I had one pair recently rip along the whole mid-seam and several tears down my leg after kneeling down to speak to a student at work. These were nowhere near tight fitting. If I didn't wear a belt with them, they would fall right off. Luckily I had a jacket to wrap around my waist while I made my way to my car to go home to get a different pair of pants (no they were not dockers). Unfortunately I didn't wise up early enough after spending several hundred dollars on several pairs of dockers pants. I recently went to men's warehouse and bought two pair of similar style pants for only $30 apiece. They are twice the quality as the dockers! I've worn them now every day at work for the past month and not even as much as a thread has come loose. My advice to all of you is to save your money and avoid any dockers products.