Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Dockers Men's Easy Khaki D3 Classic Fit Pleated Pant, Umber, 44x32
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Size: 44W x 32L|Color: Umber|Change

on November 1, 2012
I'm ecstatic to find dress pants in my tall size, unfortunately this is the third pair of Dockers with which I've had issues.
I know the difference between Levis and Dockers, and try not to treat the latter like the former. But the fabric on two pairs of my Dockers gave out after just a few wearings: one at the kneecap, another on the back pocket where I keep my wallet. Both rendered them useless for work.
With this latest pair, the stitching on the left front pocket came undone (or the fabric behind it frayed, I'm not certain), leaving me with a tear that got progressively larger and larger. TRUST ME: I'm not someone who has so much money in his wallet or change in his pocket to make this kinda thing happen by itself!
My bad experiences (and an examination of the product) tells me they're using poor quality fabric and (at least in one case) cutting corners when it comes to craftsmanship.
I've had good luck with Dockers which made me think my first issues were a one-off. Guess I'll know better now?
on August 5, 2012
Same quality that I have been wearing for the past 20 years. Great price and fast shipment. Better than the brick and mortar stores that have limited stock, colors and right size.
on May 6, 2013
This is the first pair of Dockers I have bought in many years (changing dress codes at work) and they aren't as good as my old ones. The cotton/synthetic blend isn't as comfortable as 100% cotton and attracts lint, hair, etc. Also, the "hard crease"
is barely there after a couple of washings. Other than that, they're pants, so I'll wear them for now.
on August 20, 2013
I buy five pairs and wear the same color every day of the week. The olive green hides the dirt and doesn't fade too much. They look good enough out of the dryer that I never iron them. The pants go through 50 wash cycles before I need to replace them about once a year. And even after a year of use, the old ones are still in good enough shape that I donate them to my local clothing bank. If you are looking for a pair of pants that you can wear weekly for a year, these are the ones to buy.
on July 20, 2014
I only buy Dockers pants and shorts. And I have a number of pairs of each. This order was for slacks, permanent press, size 42/30. The length on the slacks from this order are shorter by more than inch from my others. The label inside of all of them says "42/30". My older ones all fit my length perfectly at 30", but these, of the same style, are shorter.
on November 12, 2013
I have been purchasing my husband's slacks from a major online company for years. We have been becoming more and more disappointed with the quality and fit. Then I remembered that years ago he only bought Dockers. I went to Amazon and found the best selection and price. We ordered 4 pair and all fit perfectly with great style.
on September 8, 2015
The fit of these 60%, 40% blend seemed to be a bit smaller than the 100% cotton "Classic" version of the D3s. The material also seems even thinner than the all-cotton version, so time will tell how they hold up to wearing and washing.
on September 9, 2015
The material is noticeably thinner than my older (worn out) pairs. More like a warm weather weight. I would have preferred to have found something more akin to the weight of what I was wearing last (one star off) so I am left thinking that Dockers just went to a lighter-weight material to reduce manufacturer's cost (Because I can't find anything from Dockers in this style with heavier cloth). Otherwise, they fit and are doing the job. It took me awhile to figure out what style I was looking for but now that I've found them I'm not displeased.
on July 22, 2016
I used to love Dockers pleated, but I noticed that they do not last long after you wash them months after. I usually wash them normal cycle and maybe months after my purchase or so I notice that in the butt area it becomes discolored and sometimes it tears back there leaving me unable to use them. I bought other dockers pleated pants and the same thing happens.So my investment in buying these pants is a financial loss for me.

I concluded that the material and the quality is very bad as these should last atleast 3 years I guess. I no longer will buy these pants and will look for another brand. Very disappointed as I really like these pants and the comfort / feel but I need pants that will withstand the washing machine and last LONGER!!
on March 2, 2016
Nice looking pants, however the sizing seems to be off. I bought the same size I've been wearing for the last 10 years and the length was way off - as in dragging excessively on the floor way off. I'm returning these.