4.0 out of 5 stars Good Fit
I bought these for my husband. He likes them. They fit well and I like the color. The only negative for me is that they look wrinkled right out of the dryer and the creases they got in them while folded in transit have not come out after 2 washings and ironing.
Published 6 months ago by Sue Van Hooser

they are nice but i ordered a size 30x30 n they were to small to be that size! so i returned them!
Published 7 months ago by raul

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Fit, February 18, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars A Nice pair of pants at a nice price., April 11, 2014
I bought 2 pair of these for my 84 year old Uncle. He has always dresses nicely as a younger man, and I just like to help make sure he updates and weeds out some of the stuff that just fits too loosely or stuff that's seen better days. You can't go wrong with Dockers. They are great everyday slacks that are durable and can wear with anything. My only recommendation is avoid the colour "night shade" It is more of a purple. Although my Uncle actually liked the colour, so there ya go. I guess I'm just not as purple guy. But Great pants, look Awesome on Uncle. Might get a pair myself...Wonder if they come in Magenta????

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, October 23, 2013
These pants are soft and comfortable with a good fit. This price beats Sears and Macy's as well. Would recommend.

3.0 out of 5 stars if you wanna order these pants! i recomend to you to order one size bigger, January 11, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Careful--New Sizing, August 7, 2013
As of this review, these pants are running larger than they were last year (2012) at this time. I recently purchased 5 pairs because I was so impressed by the D2s I bought last year. However, they were all too large! I confirmed this with Dockers.com representative. She said if you previously liked this pant, to purchase your previous size in the D1, which have been updated to fit more like the D2s.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not really straight fit, December 4, 2013
This displays as straight fit, but it is too large to be a straight fit, and more of a relax fit.

I have to return the item

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, July 6, 2014
Nice fit. Nice details. .. Not nice, no button on the back pockets. I did like it well enough to other 2 more in different colors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, July 4, 2014
Jennie De Gagne (Durham, NC United States) - See all my reviews
Great fit, comfortable and looks good. Love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 4, 2014
Good fit

3.0 out of 5 stars Dockers Men's Off The Clock D2 Straight Fit Flat Front Pant, June 30, 2014
Dockers just don't fit me. They do not offer enough seat room. They seem to have a short rise and fit low on the waist. The quality seems to be at the price level, reasonable.

Rate and Discover Movies