5.0 out of 5 stars Husband Loves the Pants!
The color is distinctive, not run of the mill. Fabric is super comfortable and has a soft suedey feel to it. Fit is perfect.
Published on January 20, 2012 by PointLomaPal

2.0 out of 5 stars Uncomfortable Fit Even Though D3 Sizing
Published on May 9, 2012 by kone

2.0 out of 5 stars Uncomfortable Fit Even Though D3 Sizing, May 9, 2012
There is a lot to like in these stylish, affordable pants. The look is sleek and neat. There is a good assortment of colors, and a multiplicity of sizes, even for taller folks like myself. My problem is that the rear end fit is a bit tight. Now I am not overweight by any means, (6'4" and 195 pounds), and do not have a large bottom, but the fit back there is just too tight to be comfortable. The D3 designation means there is supposed to be extra room in the butt and thighs. The D4 provides more room, while the D2 is for "average" people, and the D1 is for slim figures. I should easily fit in the D3 size based on my build, but do not. My advice is to be very careful in purchasing, for if you open the package and wear the pants, you cannot return them according to Amazon policy.

kone

1.0 out of 5 stars Not The same pants I've purchased in department stores., November 29, 2012
Daitaulo (San Francisco, Ca, US) - See all my reviews
When I first received these pants it was obvious these were not the same pants I was used to getting in the department stores. The fabric felt cheap and flimsy. They did not have the covers on the seams that I am used to seeing in Dockers pants and they did not have the small Dockers tag over the right rear pocket. They seemed to me to be some kind of cheap knock off. The worst part is that the pants ripped in the rear while I was at work after less than two months of use. I might have worn them six times when I had to run out in the middle of my work day to buy new pants with my underwear showing in the back. If you are fond of public humiliation go ahead and buy these pants, otherwise I can't recommend them.

1.0 out of 5 stars poor quality, February 7, 2012
Gipper (Milligan College, TN) - See all my reviews
Not the same quality of other D3 Dockers I've purchased from department stores, the fabric feels much, much cheaper. Should have listened to the others who pointed this out in their comments. Won't buy them again through Amazon.

1.0 out of 5 stars What has happened to Dockers quality all of a sudden?!!, March 3, 2013
For years I have been buying Dan the same pleated/cuffed Dockers with satisfaction until this order of 2 pairs. Sure, I can easily forgive a loose button now and then, but I am shocked at the poor quality of the fabric after 3 washing/drying cycles! The cuffs are actually breaking apart at the folds! It looks as though they are rotted out and actually even have threads hanging! I can't believe it! They have only been worn a few times by my restaurant manager boyfriend who rarely even gets a stain on any of his clothing. We have done nothing different in laundering these pants, but to look at them you would think they were 6 months old and worn several times a week. It's crazy. Maybe it was a bad lot of fabric, but I'm not taking a chance on ordering them again. Of course Amazon is the MASTER of fast shipping, customer service, and decent pricing, but Dockers is no longer my choice brand buy a long shot. Dan pulled out an old pair of Haggar slacks that he's had for years that look newer and sharper than the Dockers I purchased just a few weeks ago. We work too hard to put up with a brand that thinks it has such a great reputation that people won't notice the sudden cheap quality of the product. Goodbye Dockers!

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poorly made slacks., September 20, 2012
I usually buy Haggar slacks in this size and style and will buy nothing else in the future. The Dockers had a very obvious "comfort waist" and a button front that was cheesy looking. Took one look and sent them back.

I think they have decided they can get by on their name and went for the cheapest way to make them. Do yourself a favor and buy the Haggar. IMO, the best slack at Amazon for the money.

3.0 out of 5 stars Rips easily, February 27, 2014
Out of the five pants I bought, three ripped at the same spot, on left side at top of pocket. Otherwise they're fine.

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap Material, December 31, 2011
I have purchased other Docker pants from Amazon that were of good quality, but these were not. The material is thin and the color is faded. They are obviously made of a cheaper material than most Dockers. Not sure how this happens, but at least with these pants, I would not recommend buying them.

1.0 out of 5 stars Comfort Waist Dockers Tear out Pockets, September 15, 2014
D. Worl (New York, NY USA) - See all my reviews
Boo! The pockets ripped away at the top seams! Don't buy the comfort waist Dockers as for some reason the tops of the front pockets are sewn in very weakly. I only wore them twice before the tops of the pocket tore out just from having my hands in my pocket while standing. My wife sewed them back in and they immediately tore out again on both of my comfort waist Dockers. Has to do with the design of the comfort waist. My other Dockers don't do this.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheaply made., May 18, 2014
The left front pocket is pulling apart at the top. these pants were purchased Feb.18 and have had only a few wearings. Now I see I cannot return these defective pants because they are outside the return window. There does not seem to be an ability to return defective merchandise. Don't buy these. In fact go to Macy's or Nordstroms. They would replace these in a minute.

5.0 out of 5 stars Husband Loves the Pants!, January 20, 2012