4.0 out of 5 stars Good looking and comfortable
Overall, a good sturdy pair of pants appropriate for the office or any other place with a dress code. No complaints here.
Published on February 3, 2010 by C. Wong

2.0 out of 5 stars 3 pairs, three different sizes
My husband has been using Dockers for years for his work pants. He has many pairs of 36/29 that are just getting worn. We ordered 3 pairs of these and they were all too small and each one fit differently then the next. We sent them back and ordered the D3's instead. Hopefully they will fit better than the D4's.
Published on March 22, 2011 by busy one

4.0 out of 5 stars Good looking and comfortable, February 3, 2010

4.0 out of 5 stars Really comfortable but one flaw, October 14, 2012
Paul (Alexandria, Virginia, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dockers Men's Comfort Khaki D4 Relaxed Fit Flat Front Pant (Apparel)
I bought 4 pairs and wear them regularly. They're sharp looking and incredibly comfortable. I think it's the best designed waistband of its type and I'd definitely get another pair with this feature again. One problem related to materials or workmanship, however. The fabric at the top of the belt loops is fraying. I posted a "customer image" user photo on the product main page so you can see exactly what I mean. The only solution, really, is to snip this back with scissors. But it's a problem that shouldn't exist in the first place.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Looking (Dressy) and Fit Well, June 21, 2013
Who's kidding who? I need a relaxed fit in order to be able to say my waist is "only" a size 40. These trousers look dressy (especially black) and fit so comfortably around the waist, I recommend them highly, particularly for men over 40, waist size or age.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's Docker!, January 27, 2010
HD (Chicago, IL) - See all my reviews
Nice dress pant, what more can you ask for? Maybe lowering the price tag, but it's a nice pant. You can adjust the waist and the fabric is nice to the touch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Relaxed fit D4 discontinued by Dockers, May 27, 2011
PLEASE CONTACT DOCKERS TO BRING BACK D4 RELAXED FIT KHAKIS!!!

For many years, I have been a loyal Dockers fan. They provide quality pants with a variety of consistent fits, D4 relaxed fit in my case, at reasonable prices.

Over the last several months, the selection of D4's has virtually disappeared.

Calling Dockers online, they acknowledged that the remaining lines of D4's, only 2 at this point, have been discontinued. I was told by a customer service representative that the demand for this fit was inadequate to maintain the style.

PLEASE HELP WILL BRING THEM BACK!

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, August 23, 2010
G. Petersen (Tampa, Florida United States) - See all my reviews
I'm always a little reluctant to buy a pair of pants over the Net, but I took a chance with these and won.
Not only were they true to the advertised size, but they've turned out to be a very comfortabe
pair of pants. I got them in black and will probably come back for another color or two when they're
on sale. ...good quality....look good...feel good. and no, I don't work for Dockers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what the doctor ordered!, June 28, 2013
K. S. Roberts (Berryville, VA USA) - See all my reviews
I own and operate a 5 doctor companion animal vet hospital and while I don't need to wear a fancy suit I do feel the need to look professional without the worry that at any time one of my patients may damage my attire. An all to eager canine can wreck havoc on my trousers and this pair of pants won't break the bank if things go south.

The fabric is light in weight and as soft as can be, the fit is excellent (and adjustable!), and the cut has drawn some positive attention from a few of my clients which to me means that I made the right choice. And, with that being said I am liking them enough to be considering purchasing another pair in a different color.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome pants, August 29, 2010
well made, high quality fabric-made for cooler temperatures-not summer-pick a much lighter weight for you summer wardrobe. very impressive for upper casual business meetings or upper casual dinner.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible!, May 10, 2011
AP (Kensington, MD United States) - See all my reviews
The D4's which are made in Bangladesh are terrible - cheap looking, very light weight, and a 30" inseam which usually fits me is a good 2" too long. I bought another pair of D4's which are made in China - 33"x30" and they fit beautifully and are very nice, so much so that you could dress them up with a sport jacket. The Bangladeshi ones are thin, very baggy, and long. Disappointed in Dockers for making it hard to buy a pair of pants that fit well.

2.0 out of 5 stars 3 pairs, three different sizes, March 22, 2011