Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on March 13, 2015
Is Amazon becoming the place for large companies to off-load their rejected shipments from overseas? These pants completely fell apart after one wear, to the office, where I sat all day and hardly moved. Shame on you Amazon, Shame on you Dockers! Maybe it is time to remove solitaire from the quality department's computers.........
on June 16, 2012
I have had several of the Comfort Waist Pleated Pants puchased some four years ago.
These are a full 3 inches shorter in the drop,measured front closure to top of back loop.
Wearing them (I bought four pair) makes me feel that I've put on 20 lbs (all in the ass)
which I did not.
on May 8, 2014
The quality of Dockers has definitely declined sharply in the past few years. The material is thicker but less durable. I can no longer carry my wallet in my back pocket when wearing these because it is wearing out the pocket material! And they ripped at the top of the left front pocket, as described by another reviewer, after a few months of wear. Dockers used to last for YEARS. This is the result of cheap offshore manufacturing I suppose. I guess I will be looking for another brand.
on December 7, 2011
These are just great for golf. They fit normally when you're walking around, but flex during your backswing so you don't feel restricted. In addition, it's nice to have a product like this for everyday wear, though being a california guy, I admittedly don't wear pants too often.
on April 17, 2014
these dockers are comfy, but they need a bit more room for when a guy sits. I work at a call center, and i sit most of the day. I have purchased four pair of the same pants, and ONE pair in particular makes me able to sing soprano when I sit, if you know what I mean. I literally have to adjust the crotch area of the pants BEFORE i sit in order to not feel immediate discomfort, and even when I do adjust, the sit motion has to be very cautious. the pants are fine when walking or standing, but wow, the crotch area could use some refining.
on December 19, 2014
Very disappointed with these pants. The fabric is so soft, it's like a worn out thick cotton sheet. There is some sort of stretchy band that makes them comfortable, but have come unsewn on both sides (after resewing once/one side). Garbage-will look for another brand.
on May 1, 2013
Have had a pair of these pants for roughly a month and half. The stiching where the pleates meet up with the waistband is coming apart. Obviously these pants are used in an office environment and are dry cleaned, so needless to say they are not put under and rigirous strain and are coming apart. Amazon only allows for returns up to a month therefore now have to deal to Dockers directly to get a replacement.
on September 20, 2014
Nice pants and they fit perfectly. My old D3's pants were 100% polyester and i was unable to find that so got these, which are 48% polyester and 52% cotton. I like the texture and already washed them are they are wrinkle free. The cuff on the bottom is, also, a new feature that I also like.
on January 29, 2014
Dockers makes great looking Khakis at a very affordable price. These fit me exactly as the photo shows. They're awesome pants and certainly add variety to my wardrobe. I mostly wear Jeans, but on those occasions you want something a little more dressy-casual, these are the go-to product.

I've got Khaki/Chinos from other manufacturers, Brooks Brothers, etc. but the good ol' Dockers are still my favorite for the price and workmanship.
VINE VOICEon December 29, 2013
Khaki fabric feels soft against the skin, but thick enough that it should be durable. The waistband expands smoothly and invisibly without too much elastic tension, and closes with a tightly sewn button, so the waist fit is always perfect without the pants being too baggy overall. Look is very classy, I often use the black pair as concert pants for performances where the attire is "black shirt and pants". I like these pants so much I have two more pairs on order in different colors.