5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fit
I am so pleased with these pants, they fit all my colleagues perfectly, specially the large belly (like myself), very comfy
Published on May 22, 2011 by Essam

3.0 out of 5 stars Noticeable wear after a few months
Published on September 2, 2011 by Hammer

3.0 out of 5 stars Noticeable wear after a few months, September 2, 2011
This review is from: Dockers Men's Comfort-Waist Khaki D3 Classic-Fit Flat-Front Pant (Apparel)
I've had these pants for three months. I wear them alternating days, four days a week, to work. They are comfortable and easy to care for (just wash, dry, and immediately hang). However, there is a bit "you get what you pay for" with these pants. As another reviewer noted, the fabric itself is not wonderful. I already have weakening fabric near the bottom crotch seam (where the four pieces of fabric meet). There is piling and it will soon pull apart.

Admittedly, part of this may be due to the fact that I walk at work, so I may be putting more strain on the fabric than someone who mostly sits during the day. That said, a pair of Hagar Work to Weekend pants I bought at the same time have lasted much better. They appear to be at the early stage of wearing thin, not at the "going-to-tear-next-week-and-show-off-your-underwear" stage.

Spend a little bit more money and get a better pair of pants. They'll last longer.

1.0 out of 5 stars not the normal dockers material, January 30, 2012
The material used in these is not the regular Dockers material. The normal Dockers material will last years. This wears out after just a few months.

2.0 out of 5 stars Whites of the pockets show., April 25, 2013
Eric P (San Jose, CA) - See all my reviews
I have had these pants before and been very happy with them. This time, however, it seems that Dockers got cheap with the fabric and cut to the white pocket material a little too soon. Now, whenever these pants are worn, the whites of the pockets are visible to anybody. One pair I purchased came apart after wearing them once. I would not purchase these again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fit, May 22, 2011

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks can be deceiving..., June 13, 2013
When I first got these pants I was happy with how they looked and fit...3 days later they start coming undone. The stitching is poorly done and the pants themselves are coming undone likely made in some cheap sweatship with no care for quality. If you're looking for a good pair of pants, go to the store rather than use this vendor. At least then you can actually see what you get instead of receiving a textiled abortion like what i got in the mail.

2.0 out of 5 stars shabby fabric, June 17, 2011
I ordered these pants for my husband, who has worn them 4 or 5 times. He was pleased with the fit, but already the fabric is showing signs of pulling and wear in unexpected places. Although the pants are certainly not too tight on him, the fabric shows signs of stress and shredding at the seam in the rear and around the bottom of the fly (where there is stress when the wearer sits). Perhaps this is because the fabric contains a high percentage of polyester--I think cotton resists this kind of stress better. They are not going to look good for long!

1.0 out of 5 stars Quality not quite what I expected, June 11, 2013
The elastic flex in the Dockers' is a really nice feature, but I should have moved a size down on them as they are a little loose on me (and I don't need the elastic at all).

More importantly, the stitching at the pocket tore after wearing the pants twice. Just happened, in fact. I reached into my pocket to grab my keys and *rip* - right where the pocket is stitched into the waist band...and also right where the elastic band is stitched into the waist band.

Pants are ruined. I got to wear them twice. I'm a little bummed about the lack of quality. I was hoping for something a little more rugged from Dockers.

UPDATE

July 2, 2013 - The second pair of pants (I bought three) just ripped in the exact same place. I got to wear these about three times. Unfortunately, I think there is either a design flaw or a manufacturing defect going on here. Judging from prior reviews, my guess is a manufacturing defect. Bummer...

4.0 out of 5 stars Inconsistent, July 12, 2011
I purchased two pairs of these pants in different colors for my husband. One fit perfectly and the other pair did not. The waist band did not stretch in one pair of the pants. My husband enjoys wearing dockers, but it has been difficult to find the D3 Classic/Comfort Fit. I was happy to find them on Amazon.com, but very disappointed that I had to send one pair back. However, Amazon is great, it was easy to return the purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort and ease of care, April 17, 2012
I travel weekly and these slacks travel well - wrinkles fall out and the waist band expands or contracts as my waist does. I find I can wear them with a shirt and tie or with a polo shirt. Will be ordering more colors.

2.0 out of 5 stars A Bit Diapppointed, May 11, 2013
While my husband really likes this style of Dockers because of their fit, we were disappointed that the Khaki pants were lacking all of the stickers, labels, etc. that would have identified them as new. They appeared to have been returned without all of the accompanying labels, etc. We are not sure they were not worn before they were shipped. I assumed that returned items were to be in "original condition" and that would include labels and hang tags. I plan to wash these before my husband wears them, but suggest that new items arrive in a condition that appears as such. The delivered state of this item was well below my expectations.

Rate and Discover Movies