4.0 out of 5 stars One of the Best Ever
I have worn many pairs of pants priced from $20.00 to $140.00. While many of these pants were Dockers the majority weren't. These were some of the best fitting, most comfortable pants I have ever worn. I will buy them again and again and again.
Published on September 2, 2012 by Golphr

3.0 out of 5 stars Lots of Docker Choices - Be Careful!
The product description for these pants says: "No wrinkles, hard crease, stain defender, machine washable, pleated-cuffed."

I take extreme issue with the first two phrases. These are NOT "no wrinkle" pants. At best, they're diminished wrinkle. Dockers does make true no wrinkle pants. These are not those.

And perhaps I don't know what "hard...
Published on January 31, 2012 by Cory

3.0 out of 5 stars Lots of Docker Choices - Be Careful!, January 31, 2012
This review is from: Dockers Men's Stain Defender Khaki D3 Classic Fit Pleated Cuffed Pant (Apparel)

And perhaps I don't know what "hard crease" means, but when I'm sitting down, I would expect to see a crease along the thigh, down to my ankle. Not in these pants.

I do wash & wear them, but I'm not happy with their look, I'm just not going to iron them. So you can get by without ironing, but that's not the same as no wrinkle.

Really wish I'd bought a different pair of Dockers.

2.0 out of 5 stars Lint Magnet, February 10, 2012
These pants might defend against stains, but they attract lint! I can't wear them with a sweater without them changing colors from the lint given off by the sweater. They are also a bit tight through the crotch for my comfort. I like the Dockers brand, but I will pass on this style.

4.0 out of 5 stars One of the Best Ever, September 2, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleated AND Cuffed Dockers, January 3, 2012
I got these for my Dad's birthday and he was SO surprised I found pleated AND cuffed! He's been wearing this style for years but hasn't been able to find the pleated and cuffed in stores. He thought Dockers stopped making them. Thank you Amazon, you made my Dad's birthday extra special. I will be purchasing more! Nothing holds up better than Dockers and I was very thankful to find out they still made them in this clasic style. Not every guy wants flat fronts. He can dress them up or down.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Fit, April 29, 2013
Christopher Carroll (Lansdale, PA United States) - See all my reviews
Material is substantial enough that I'm confident they'll last a good while. The waist fits well. I am a runner so it's tough for me to get both waist and legs to fit well and these were a bit tight in the legs. Most people with a 33 in waist won't have that problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars great pants, April 25, 2013
I was trying to duplicate a pair of Dockers that my husband had worn out. I ordered as close to the old ones as possible, although they no longer have the exact same ones, these were very close. They fit a little snug. Amazon was amazing at exchanging the pants and they now fit perfect. The material is good and strong, like Dockers usually are and I was finally able to get rid of his old ones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy!, April 23, 2013
Very happy with product and fit; wanted 100% cotton and I had these khakis before; glad I could get them in my size with no alterations needed.

5.0 out of 5 stars My second one, October 6, 2012
These are the second dockers I buy from this brand, style... in three years. The first one I used so much that eventually broke, and no regrets at all.

Fits perfectly and are pretty comfortable. Highly recommended.

1.0 out of 5 stars Wow has dockers gone down hill fast, November 19, 2012
My husband wear dockers everyday, Black Classic fit - for as long as I can remember. We usually keep 5-6 pairs at a time so this makes them last by reducing wear and wash. However, the last 2 purchases of Dockers have bee a disaster. First of all, 3 pair came cuffed and 2 didn't, all from the same order. It seems in some places Amazon has started isting if they are cuffed or not but after the last 2 orders of being mixed, I don't trust it anymore.

But the worst problem is they last 6 months or less. No matter where I buy them or which cost level from $29 to $54, they all die in less than 6 months.

1. The rim around the waist on top wears through completely so there are white spots and they cannot be hidden. One pair started this after 3 months so I started coloring it in with a black permanent marker, how embarassing, but we cannot affor new pants every 3 months or 6 months.

2. The bottom,whether cuffed or not, has the same thing happen, it just takes a month longer, cuffed wear out on the bottom faster, even though they are shorter.

3. They all are faded, badly faded around 8 months - it has been 1 year since the last batch and they've been faded since around August. We started the two sets - wearable, most days, and special meetings. He now has only wearables left, the worst category because they fit but they have a Sharpie colored in waist , a Sharpie colored in bottom and they are horribly faded.

4. The fabric of the cuffed pants is horrible - it has a felkt-like cheap quality and attracts EVERYTHING, hair, dust, lint of everykind, we go through lint rolls at a ridiculous pace and only use them on his cuffed Dockers. I will NEVER buy them again.

I don't know what to do at this point, Dockers has been his pants for 25 years, he doesn't want to change, can't find the right pants to replace them but they are the worst quality pants on the market, still selling for the same price. If I was given the cheaper option and they go fast, I might choose a more expensive Docker for a few pairs, knowing they would last. But sadley, they don't last no matter how much we pay.

FYI he sits at a desk for goodness sakes, its not like they are getting worn down by a huge amount of activity.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Pants, April 15, 2014
Welling (Philadelphia, PA) - See all my reviews
Although they didn't fit. Great quality material. Would definitely purchase again if the price were right. Would recommend for anyone that wants a good quality pant.