4.0 out of 5 stars One of the Best Ever
I have worn many pairs of pants priced from $20.00 to $140.00. While many of these pants were Dockers the majority weren't. These were some of the best fitting, most comfortable pants I have ever worn. I will buy them again and again and again.
Published 22 months ago by Golphr

3.0 out of 5 stars Lots of Docker Choices - Be Careful!
The product description for these pants says: "No wrinkles, hard crease, stain defender, machine washable, pleated-cuffed."

I take extreme issue with the first two phrases. These are NOT "no wrinkle" pants. At best, they're diminished wrinkle. Dockers does make true no wrinkle pants. These are not those.

And perhaps I don't know what "hard...
Published on January 31, 2012 by Cory

3.0 out of 5 stars Lots of Docker Choices - Be Careful!, January 31, 2012
This review is from: Dockers Men's Stain Defender Khaki D3 Classic Fit Pleated Cuffed Pant (Apparel)

And perhaps I don't know what "hard crease" means, but when I'm sitting down, I would expect to see a crease along the thigh, down to my ankle. Not in these pants.

I do wash & wear them, but I'm not happy with their look, I'm just not going to iron them. So you can get by without ironing, but that's not the same as no wrinkle.

Really wish I'd bought a different pair of Dockers.

2.0 out of 5 stars Lint Magnet, February 10, 2012
These pants might defend against stains, but they attract lint! I can't wear them with a sweater without them changing colors from the lint given off by the sweater. They are also a bit tight through the crotch for my comfort. I like the Dockers brand, but I will pass on this style.

4.0 out of 5 stars One of the Best Ever, September 2, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleated AND Cuffed Dockers, January 3, 2012
I got these for my Dad's birthday and he was SO surprised I found pleated AND cuffed! He's been wearing this style for years but hasn't been able to find the pleated and cuffed in stores. He thought Dockers stopped making them. Thank you Amazon, you made my Dad's birthday extra special. I will be purchasing more! Nothing holds up better than Dockers and I was very thankful to find out they still made them in this clasic style. Not every guy wants flat fronts. He can dress them up or down.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Fit, April 29, 2013
Christopher Carroll (Lansdale, PA United States) - See all my reviews
Material is substantial enough that I'm confident they'll last a good while. The waist fits well. I am a runner so it's tough for me to get both waist and legs to fit well and these were a bit tight in the legs. Most people with a 33 in waist won't have that problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars great pants, April 25, 2013
I was trying to duplicate a pair of Dockers that my husband had worn out. I ordered as close to the old ones as possible, although they no longer have the exact same ones, these were very close. They fit a little snug. Amazon was amazing at exchanging the pants and they now fit perfect. The material is good and strong, like Dockers usually are and I was finally able to get rid of his old ones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy!, April 23, 2013
Very happy with product and fit; wanted 100% cotton and I had these khakis before; glad I could get them in my size with no alterations needed.

5.0 out of 5 stars My second one, October 6, 2012
These are the second dockers I buy from this brand, style... in three years. The first one I used so much that eventually broke, and no regrets at all.

Fits perfectly and are pretty comfortable. Highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Pants, April 15, 2014
Welling (Philadelphia, PA) - See all my reviews
Although they didn't fit. Great quality material. Would definitely purchase again if the price were right. Would recommend for anyone that wants a good quality pant.

2.0 out of 5 stars Stained Stain Defenders, March 22, 2014
nd2kos (earth: you somewhere else?) - See all my reviews
Bought a couple pairs of these to try. Great first couple times worn, but the fit is "weird" in the crotch / waist. Fit like a sack instead of a pair of pants, but that's overlookable. Let's just say Dockers uses a pattern that really isn't anatomically correct. Men aren't cylinders. Moving on:

Thought the stain defender no-iron would be great for work. Spilled a few drops of coffee on 1 pair but it wiped right off and none the worse for wear. Great! But my wife just found several stains on one of the pairs, and from what we haven't a clue. Haven't been eating greasy burritos and don't recall having spilled anything on them. In fact, have been very careful with these because I do wear them for work - but it seems I've been careful to no avail. Something left two large blotches on the pants, and yes, they've been washed according to directions since purchased. On an ordinary pair of pants these unknown splotches would've washed out, but for some reason even after 2 careful machine washes and hand washing the spots beforehand the stains are "fixed" in and can't get them out. Trash one pair of work pants... The only thing we can think of is that the stain treatment - whatever that is - locks stains in as much as it locks them out. Found nothing on the web on this problem, so off to the thrift shop they go, and you can sign me: "Looking For A Better Alternative."

Rate and Discover Movies