5.0 out of 5 stars My dad was very happy!
Published on December 19, 2010 by Abbymachin

1.0 out of 5 stars Stitching
On right side of wallet one of the card slots started falling off due to poor manufacturing.. the stitchin did not serve its purpose of keeping wallet together!!
Published on June 15, 2012 by OzzyT ca.

5.0 out of 5 stars My dad was very happy!, December 19, 2010
I purchased this for my dad's birthday. He is the type of man that carries around 14-16 cards (credit cards, club cards, membership cards, etc etc) on a daily basis, and I noticed his old wallet would hardly stay closed. When he recieved this in the mail he was excited and called to say thank you. Two days later he called to REALLY say thanks, and said it worked wonderfully and he was very happy with it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and Functional, March 14, 2011
Well I had a nice billfold which my daughter's dog destroyed along with its contents. Now I have all shinny new cards packed away in a great soft leather billfold. It has 9 card slots plus a convenient I.D. window. The card slots are deep enough to keep the cards from falling out. The I.D. window is located in the middle away from prying eyes but easy to flip open and the window is big enough to see the complete card. It also has a billfold which I will find some use for as I don't carry cash. There are 10 stitches per inch times two rows so it should hold up well. It has a conforming leather cover which is important to me as I carry it in my front pocket.. Not only would I recommend this to a friend I intend to buy a second one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great wallet, Does what it's supposed to do, February 18, 2011
I've needed a new wallet for a while due to the problem I experienced with the other wallets I've had which included all my cards falling out any time I would take it out of my pocket... This one does not do that, and as well as being able to hold many cards, it does it's purpose and fits perfectly into my pocket without creating an uncomfortable buldge. The only issue I had with the wallet was the price, (I found this wallet elsewhere online for almost half the price), along with the un-removable ID slip, which I would have preferred, but didn't absolutely need. Over all it's a very nice wallet, and I expect that it will last me for quite a few years.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Wallet Serves its Purpose, November 1, 2011
5 STARS - I read all the Amazon Reviews before buying this. Don't worry about people rating it low they probably wouldn't be happy if the wallet came with money in it.

I found this wallet after extensive searching online. This wallet was bought for my dad, his has every single loyalty program card frequent flyer card and tons of credit cards and bank cards, which he likes to carry with him all the time everywhere he goes. I think this is common in the older generation.

Anways, I scoured the web to find a new wallet since his old one was falling apart and honestly did not meet his needs.

This wallet meets all his needs!!

- High quality, durable not flimsy, stylish, clean and nice looking!
- only $20.00 and Prime Shipping great deal.
- Holds all his cards and the pockets can each fit 2 cards if u jam them in, they wont fall out.

Best $20.00 I spent in recent days. Very happy.

Hope this helps someone, I wouldn't hesitate to buy it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice wallet, almost all I would like it to be., March 20, 2012
After reading the numerous reviews here I had mostly a good feeling, with a bit of doubt.

I have had numerous wallets in my life that range from generic no names, to Versace. Nylon, to leather. No alligator or snake unfortunately.

This wallet is stitched well, however does appear to use glue to hold down the lips inside some of the cc slot folds. It does not appear to be loose, as I encounter with another wallet.

My cards fit in it well, minus the flap in the middle. The 3 slots there are a little tight for me to comforatably fit more than 1 card inside. Please see my 2 attached pictures for a visual.

The wallet does appear to be leather. The inside lining appears to be canvas, which is a nice change for me.

It closes well, behaving as its description of slim fit would suggest.

If you are ok with having 2 of the 9 card slots not very functional you would probably like this wallet in person, if you like what you read and see online.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great wallet, April 24, 2011
Dwayne Anderson (Waynesboro, VA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dockers Men's Extra Capacity Leather Wallet (Apparel)
This is actually my favorite of every wallet I've ever owned, and I am 53 years old! It has plenty of space for my cards, quick & easy access to my driver's license, and is still slim enough to fit comfortably into my hip pocket. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who needs a wallet!

5.0 out of 5 stars 15 years later, this is still a great wallet, May 9, 2011
Jonathan B (Traverse City, MI) - See all my reviews
I received one of these wallets as a gift fifteen years ago. The wallet certainly looks used, but it still functions as well as it ever did. Every stitch is intact, and the leather is still in good shape. I just bought another one of these as backup, but I'm not sure I'll ever need it. Great Quality Product!

4.0 out of 5 stars very nice except, April 28, 2011
W. Ching (North Potomac, MD) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dockers Men's Extra Capacity Leather Wallet (Apparel)
the middle card holder does not come off, it is sewed in the wallet. WOuld have been nice to be able to take it out if needed to make the wallet thinner. Otherwise, leather is soft, card holders nice, just what i needed.

1.0 out of 5 stars Stitching, June 15, 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Fell apart after a couple of months., September 24, 2012
Terrible wallet, it started to disintegrate after a couple of months. I didn't even treat it badly before the stitches started coming out, and the glue barely keeps it together. Don't buy it, unless you want to waste 20 bucks.