Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

Size: One Size|Color: Brown|Change

on December 19, 2010
I purchased this for my dad's birthday. He is the type of man that carries around 14-16 cards (credit cards, club cards, membership cards, etc etc) on a daily basis, and I noticed his old wallet would hardly stay closed. When he recieved this in the mail he was excited and called to say thank you. Two days later he called to REALLY say thanks, and said it worked wonderfully and he was very happy with it!
0Comment| 137 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 14, 2011
Well I had a nice billfold which my daughter's dog destroyed along with its contents. Now I have all shinny new cards packed away in a great soft leather billfold. It has 9 card slots plus a convenient I.D. window. The card slots are deep enough to keep the cards from falling out. The I.D. window is located in the middle away from prying eyes but easy to flip open and the window is big enough to see the complete card. It also has a billfold which I will find some use for as I don't carry cash. There are 10 stitches per inch times two rows so it should hold up well. It has a conforming leather cover which is important to me as I carry it in my front pocket.. Not only would I recommend this to a friend I intend to buy a second one.
11 comment| 123 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 20, 2012
After reading the numerous reviews here I had mostly a good feeling, with a bit of doubt.

I have had numerous wallets in my life that range from generic no names, to Versace. Nylon, to leather. No alligator or snake unfortunately.

This wallet is stitched well, however does appear to use glue to hold down the lips inside some of the cc slot folds. It does not appear to be loose, as I encounter with another wallet.

My cards fit in it well, minus the flap in the middle. The 3 slots there are a little tight for me to comforatably fit more than 1 card inside. Please see my 2 attached pictures for a visual.

The wallet does appear to be leather. The inside lining appears to be canvas, which is a nice change for me.

It closes well, behaving as its description of slim fit would suggest.

If you are ok with having 2 of the 9 card slots not very functional you would probably like this wallet in person, if you like what you read and see online.
on February 18, 2011
I've needed a new wallet for a while due to the problem I experienced with the other wallets I've had which included all my cards falling out any time I would take it out of my pocket... This one does not do that, and as well as being able to hold many cards, it does it's purpose and fits perfectly into my pocket without creating an uncomfortable buldge. The only issue I had with the wallet was the price, (I found this wallet elsewhere online for almost half the price), along with the un-removable ID slip, which I would have preferred, but didn't absolutely need. Over all it's a very nice wallet, and I expect that it will last me for quite a few years.
55 comments| 116 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 22, 2015
This wallet is very thick. Yes I understand that it's an "extra capacity" model, but what the pictures don't show is that the ID window swings out to reveal another set of credit card slots behind it. I currently have a wallet that looks just like the pictures, so I thought I was buying a replacement, but this is not it.

Amazon review screener: I expect you to reject this review again because it's the same comment I already tried to post. However I have no idea why you would reject this feedback and picture. Please explain.
on April 24, 2011
This is actually my favorite of every wallet I've ever owned, and I am 53 years old! It has plenty of space for my cards, quick & easy access to my driver's license, and is still slim enough to fit comfortably into my hip pocket. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who needs a wallet!
on November 1, 2011
5 STARS - I read all the Amazon Reviews before buying this. Don't worry about people rating it low they probably wouldn't be happy if the wallet came with money in it.

I found this wallet after extensive searching online. This wallet was bought for my dad, his has every single loyalty program card frequent flyer card and tons of credit cards and bank cards, which he likes to carry with him all the time everywhere he goes. I think this is common in the older generation.

Anways, I scoured the web to find a new wallet since his old one was falling apart and honestly did not meet his needs.

This wallet meets all his needs!!

- High quality, durable not flimsy, stylish, clean and nice looking!
- only $20.00 and Prime Shipping great deal.
- Holds all his cards and the pockets can each fit 2 cards if u jam them in, they wont fall out.

Best $20.00 I spent in recent days. Very happy.

Hope this helps someone, I wouldn't hesitate to buy it.
on April 28, 2011
the middle card holder does not come off, it is sewed in the wallet. WOuld have been nice to be able to take it out if needed to make the wallet thinner. Otherwise, leather is soft, card holders nice, just what i needed.
on July 31, 2015
I am so over buying more expensive "designer" wallets that look like crap after a few months to a year. This is a well made wallet and a very cheap price. It has a nice amount of storage space for cards and cash. Everything holds firm in it, but nothing is difficult to take out quickly.
on May 9, 2011
I received one of these wallets as a gift fifteen years ago. The wallet certainly looks used, but it still functions as well as it ever did. Every stitch is intact, and the leather is still in good shape. I just bought another one of these as backup, but I'm not sure I'll ever need it. Great Quality Product!