5.0 out of 5 stars nice color and material
These Docker pants are well made and the color (willow) is a medium brown. Although it says "iron free," I still gave them a quick touch-up before my husband wore them to work, but that is my preference. You easily could get away without any ironing if wearing them in a casual situation.
Published on November 10, 2010 by JBobs

2.0 out of 5 stars Becoming Mediocre
Published on December 1, 2010 by DJ

2.0 out of 5 stars Becoming Mediocre, December 1, 2010
DJ (Tehachapi, CA) - See all my reviews
I've worn these type of Dockers for years as part of my work ensemble. In the past, these pants seemed affordable, durable and comfortable...but no longer. I just received two pair from Amazon recently and I was very disappointed with the current quality of these pants for the price. The Dockers brand now uses nylon zippers and what appears to be thinner material. Anyone that has experience with nylon zippers, a few times in the dryer and they're toast. I guess it's time to look for another maker of this type of dress pant.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the same old trusted pants..., June 14, 2011
I should have read the updated reviews more carefully. Buyer beware and that's my fault. I've ordered these pants in the past and they were indeed a heavier, higher quality material with a metal zipper. There is a major change in these pants and they are not nearly the item they were last year (or so). These are similar to the product you find at BJ's or Costco at $19 to $29 retail.

Both Docker's and Amazon (if they knew) should have clearly stated these are different items and that they do not have metal zippers. These are clearly plastic zippers even though the item header lists "black metal".

Buyer beware.

3.0 out of 5 stars 42" x 32" became 42" x 31", December 4, 2010
Vic M (Chico, Calif USA) - See all my reviews
For the price not a bad pair of slacks. After a few washings this pair shrank in the length while none of my other pants have done so.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice color and material, November 10, 2010

1.0 out of 5 stars Consider yourself warned..., May 13, 2013
DGP (Holland, MA USA) - See all my reviews
The stitching throughout this garment was unbelievably bad. The button holes on the back pockets were a total mess. Frayed stitching elsewhere as well. I have bought many, many pairs of dockers throughout the years and never seen anything quite so bad. Bought another pair in a different color at the same time and it was the exact same story. This review also appears under the other pair I bought. Returning them today.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, July 25, 2012
I bought several charcoal pairs about 3 months ago, that I wear to work once a week. They are severely worn around the pocket that carries my wallet. I've had that happen in the past, after a couple of years, but not this quickly. Some of the belt loops look very worn also.

2.0 out of 5 stars Size of Dockers, July 19, 2012
michael otte (HONOLULU, HAWAII, US) - See all my reviews
I am a regular Docker's customer and I know my correct size when I buy pants. These where not the same size as the Dockers that I have purchased in the past but they are supposed to be.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pant from dockers, October 10, 2011
I got the pant in less than the estimated time and it was just the right color, model and size! It was packed very good and had no stains what so ever. I wasp very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Pants at a Great Price, August 10, 2011
I don't iron, and hate that many of the (even Dockers) iron-free pants are not really iron free. These are the best I've found for many years. I have purchased several pairs recently, and this (at $39) was the least expensive. Most sale prices for these are in the $45-50 range. As always Amazon shipped them quickly (I have Amazon prime), and they were appropriately packaged.

5.0 out of 5 stars So Happy I Found What I Needed, August 10, 2011
My husband is the Asst Fire Chief on the AirForce base that we live by. His uniform consists of a white shirt and navy pants. Well the only pants he likes is Dockers and we used to be able to go to the BX, JC Pennys or Sears to buy them but for some reason, they don't sell them anymore. My husband was getting very frustrated because he couldn't find them and even bought an off brand, which he hated. I decided to get on line and check Amazon.com for the pants. I was estatic when I found them and I showed them to him and he told me to only order 1 pair for now. But when we received the order and he realized they were exactly what he wanted, he told me to order 2 more pair. He is thrilled to know that he can order these pants on line and he's a happy camper once again. Thanks so much!!

Rate and Discover Movies