5.0 out of 5 stars Great Belt!
This belt is nice, comfortable and stylish. I was disappointed to find out that it is no longer carried on Amazon and I would have to go out and find something else. I had planned on purchasing another one as I have lost some weight and need a smaller size now.
Published 8 months ago by howie1932

3.0 out of 5 stars Belt didn't appear as advertised
I ordered this belt because it was described as 100% leather. When I received it the inside of the belt was stamped genuine leather lining on manmade upper.
It will do until I find another to replace it.
Published on September 27, 2011 by Tina

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as advertised, poor quality!, December 12, 2011
Karl Doll (Sunnyvale, CA USA) - See all my reviews
As the previous reviewer said, this is not 100% leather. After a few weeks, this stiff plastic belt is cracking and chipping on the edges. I thought Dockers meant quality, but maybe that was 20 years ago. Don't buy!

3.0 out of 5 stars Belt didn't appear as advertised, September 27, 2011
Tina "Tina" (San Jose, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dockers Mens 35 Mm Leather Feather Edge Creased and Domed Belt (Apparel)
It will do until I find another to replace it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not 100% leather. Won't buy again., May 17, 2012
When I bought this belt I didn't realize that it was not 100% leather as advertised. Granted, on the inside of the belt it says, "genuine leather lining on man-made upper," but I only discovered this after I had already bought it.

This is the most attractive belt I own, and I absolutely love its elegance. Unfortunately, however, it's not very durable, and one year later it has cracked and broken apart, despite only occasional usage.

I am saddened and disappointed that I was duped. I'll therefore think twice before buying another Dockers belt in the future. This product is definitely not recommended.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not As Advertised, February 10, 2012
Says it's "leather". Only the back is leather. The front is man made material (plastic). This type usually cracks in a short time. Returned it.

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT AS ADVERTISED!!!, December 22, 2012
Belt is NOT leather as described!! Only back side!! Hard as a rock!! Looks good to eye, but feels cheap even!! Will try and return! Booooo on this seller for dishonesty!!! I wouldn't have rated this any stars but one is the least you can do!

2.0 out of 5 stars Dockers Mem 35Mn Black Belt, October 6, 2012
Very sad and disappointed that I bought something that was suppose to be 100% leather. I will think twice before buying another Dockers belt in the future. Where has the truth in describing products gone. 100% means all leather, not this man made junk.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Belt!, April 3, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars favorite belt, August 27, 2013
I hate buying clothing online, but could not be happier with this purchase, it truley is my favorite belt and the one I spent the least on. Size fits great, and it looks nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort and Style, March 20, 2013
I like the comfort and style of the belt. It just works and feels right. The quality is also excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dockers Products Are Great, February 6, 2013
Everything I order from Dockers is great. I had my old belt for years and I guarantee this one will last just as long.