Automotive Deals Summer Reading Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

Price:$24.97 - $24.99+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on October 7, 2015
I'm happy great belt! Looks great with casual wear and shorts. I got this belt to what my waist is sz 32... This belts sizes appears to be in line with the Docker's men's belt size chart.. But if your waist is between a 32 - 33 get a 34 size, ; )
on August 9, 2013
I love this belt. Very Sharp/Casual as this is how I describe my style of dressing.
I normally wear a 32 or 33 size pant/jean/ or short, so I ordered a size 34.
The general rule for belts is if you wear a size 32 waist order a 34 inch belt, however since I some times wear a 33 in certain brands, this belt fits fine but is about 1 inch shorter than I would like.
I LOVE THE LITTLE STRIP OF LEATHER RUNNING THROUGH THE BELT & I love how the leather is stitched and not just bonded which makes for A BETTER CONSTRUCTION. If only bonded with cheap glue, the leather could separate but I like that Dockers has added some stitching for reinforcement.
I would recommend this product.
on May 23, 2014
This belt is as pictured except the color. It's not as vibrant a blue as pictured, but I actually like the color it is, so that's no biggie. I will say this, I took the advice of a couple of other reviews and bought one size up from my pant size. This was NOT needed. I wish I had just gotten my pant size. Seems to be great quality though.
on March 27, 2014
I love this belt! As soon as you pick it up you can feel the quality. I was afraid to order it because it looked like a very bright blue.
It said Navy, which is what I wanted, so I took a chance. The color is not as bright as the picture. It's just right. The only problem is I have always worn a 34. I got the 34 and it is on the last hole. A 36 would have been perfect. Order a size bigger.
on November 13, 2013
I like the style, looks great with my tan Sperry's. Good fit, I wear 30 waist, so the 32 belt was perfect. It feels durable, and the price was reasonable.

That first line was my original review. I am adding on several months later and bumped the rating up. I use the belt with jeans, khakis, shorts, everything. It really does go really well with lighter khakis and tan shoes. I've gotten several compliments at work when wearing this belt. It is sturdy, feels well made, and it has become a go to belt. I even try to find ways to wear this belt more. Initially gave it 4 stars, but after wearing it, I have to give it a 5.
on July 1, 2013
I like it, and it looks good for casual wear. Be sure to order a size larger than your waist by at least a few inches
on June 3, 2014
My husband had been looking for a new belt and had a hard time finding just the one he wanted. This is a great belt and very well made. He loves it and it is a nice looking belt too.
on May 3, 2014
This is a good belt, I have had several people ask me where to get this belt. Just make sure you get your size correct, and let the little things like a belt be good.
on May 28, 2014
This is a very well made belt that was an exceptional buy at the discounted price. The size runs true and should work well with either jeans or sport pants.
on May 23, 2014
This product met all my expectations. Good quality and workmanship. Perfect for khaki trousers.I would strongly reccomend this belt to anyone.