4.0 out of 5 stars Caution: product runs small.
Ordered a 36 for my husband who wears 36 waist pants, and all his other belts are 36, but this belt was literally 36 inches long, so wasn't long enough. Either it was mismarked, or just runs small. Better give yourself some extra 'breathing' room.
Published on March 3, 2010 by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money
Published on December 27, 2009 by J. Shroyer

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, December 27, 2009
This review is from: Dockers Men's 30mm Glazed-Top Braided Belt (Apparel)
I've owned three of these over the last two years, not due to their quality mind you, but due to their availability. Within three months of purchasing them the first two belts unraveled where I buckled them. After they unraveled, the cheap fiber belt inside would rip at the holes, rending the belt useless. I bought the third one a week before Thanksgiving this year and by Christmas week it had started to unravel. On Christmas Eve I twisted and bent down to pick something up and the belt completely ripped away from the buckle at the seams. Do yourself a favor and purchase a thick solid leather belt that's meant for manly men, not this fru-fru excuse for a belt.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, October 15, 2012
I got this belt to replace an American Eagle braided leather belt I wore for decades. My Docker replacement belt broke at the holes. On initial appearance it seems durable and well built but the design and possibly the materials at the holes are inadequate.

4.0 out of 5 stars Caution: product runs small., March 3, 2010

1.0 out of 5 stars Great at first but only lasted 2 months, September 12, 2012
This review is from: Dockers Men's 30mm Glazed-Top Braided Belt (Apparel)
I should have listened to the previous bad reviews. I bought this belt to be worn under un-tucked shirts. Because it was purely functional I did not really care what it looked like. I loved the fact that the belt holes were so close together so you could always get a perfect fit.

We've all been in the situation were you were between notches on a belt and had to choose between too tight and too loose.

This solved the problem. UNTIL... the material separating the 2 to 3 holes that I used tore. Now this belt is completely useless. The first "working" hole after that is too tight (I know, loose a few pounds) but even if I did, that would tear too. Sadly, this belt is going in the trash.

1.0 out of 5 stars sham, September 23, 2012
This belt fell apart with in 6 months. Of course its made in China and of course the Dockers corporation cant be bothered to take responsibility for their shoddy product.

1.0 out of 5 stars A TOTAL PIECE OF JUNK!, March 18, 2011
This review is from: Dockers Men's 30mm Glazed-Top Braided Belt (Apparel)
The most poorly constructed belt in history. You are better off with a length of twine. When fastened to a comfortable tightness, virtually any movement causes the metal tang of the buckle to rip through the fastening holes of the belt rendering it useless.

1.0 out of 5 stars Belt not as advertised - plastic not "genuine leather", February 1, 2013
Bruce Rheinstein (Woodbridge, VA USA) - See all my reviews
According to the product description the belt is "genuine leather", but the belt I received is labeled "LEATHER TAB" with "BONDED LACING." Bonded leather is plastic (typically polyurethane or vinyl) that may contain ground up bits of leather or no leather at all. If you're looking for a genuine leather belt look elsewhere. With the exception of the tab, the belt is braided plastic lacing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Be realistic with your expectations, April 26, 2013
JERRY (St. Louis Park, MN, United States) - See all my reviews
This is a classy looking casual belt that WILL LAST if it is not stressed too much. Ya don't use a canoe to go water skiing and ya don't use this belt to hold in a big gut. Please pardon the political incorrectness but at my present weight I am fat so I feel entitled to the indiscretion. I know what I am talking about. .I've had 3 of them over the years. My weight fluctuates more than I care to admit. If my waist is 36 inch waist or less the belt lasts a couple years before beginning to looking ratty. I suspect it would last several years if I had a 32 inch waist. When my skinny pants fit comfortable I don't need to wear the belt tight and sitting does not apply additional stress to the belt. When my waist hit 44 inches I had a longer belt that was sized correctly but some movements, especially sitting or bending over to pick something off the floor, stress the belt too much and it started looking ratty and breaking after just a few weeks. It's not a weight lifting belt.

1.0 out of 5 stars Do. Not. Buy. This. Belt., April 19, 2012
This review is from: Dockers Men's 30mm Glazed-Top Braided Belt (Apparel)
I purchased this in February of this year. It is now April. This belt has started falling apart already with the holes tearing.

Also, it definitely runs small. So, if you choose to ignore the "falling apart in 2 months aspect," be sure to order at least one size larger.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great belt - runs small, November 27, 2012
Robert (Oconomowoc, WI USA) - See all my reviews
Great braided belt with holes so you don't have to poke buckle through braiding. Only issue is that it runs small. I have an "identical" belt from another company in a different color but the same size and this belt is 2+ inches smaller. Had to exchange the belt which isn't good for Amazon's bottom line. Exchange was easy and cost free to me.

Would suggest anyone buying this belt add 2" to you normal size.

Dockers Men's 30mm Glazed-Top Braided Belt