5.0 out of 5 stars Fine Quality Leather Belt
Very soft and supple leather - much higher quality than other belts in this price range. Solid workmanship. Flexible style makes it suitable for either dress or casual wear. After two months of nearly continuous usage, no evidence of splitting, creasing or wear. Excellent value!
Published on July 9, 2009 by Row

3.0 out of 5 stars the brown side is nice
The brown side has a nice appearance, but the black side is not glossy like the brown side. I would buy a size over if you like the extra length at the end. I'm a 34, and bought a 34. I'm somewhere at the last hole/ 2nd to last hole.
Published on February 12, 2010 by Mikey Psycho

5.0 out of 5 stars Fine Quality Leather Belt, July 9, 2009

3.0 out of 5 stars the brown side is nice, February 12, 2010
Mikey Psycho (Santa Monica, CA USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent belt but sizing is off, March 16, 2010
Azzy (Huntsville, AL) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dockers Men's 32mm Feather-Edge Reversible Belt (Apparel)
Belt feels and looks nice. Changing it between colors requires a bit more effort than other reversible belts I have owned. I was afraid of maybe pulling it too hard but eventually it does move. As others have mentioned, you should buy one size up from your waist size. My waist is a 31, but I am using the second to last hole on the 32 belt. Still good enough, but if I happen to pack on some pounds later it won't follow me :P

2.0 out of 5 stars Fine value, October 12, 2011
Raftman (Portland, OR) - See all my reviews
REVIEW UPDATE: About a week ago, the brown leather veneer started to flake off this belt at the point where it is usually buckled. Given this belt is only 2 months old, this is unacceptable quality, even at this price point. I've kept it at 2 stars because the price is so low, but next time I'll seek out something more durable. It seems the old adage "you get what you pay for" holds true once again. Original review follows:
This is not the finest belt in the world, but it is a completely acceptable belt given the price. The brown is a nice shade with good luster and the construction is solid. The reverse black is not as nice and is more a dull black than a shiny, but the utilitarian value of it being reversible is all that matters to me. Given you can spend so much more for an item I view as strictly functional (not fashion), it easily gets 4 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dockers Menx 32mm Belt, March 3, 2010
I usually don't care about which belt I use. However, this is a very soft comfortable belt.
I travel quite a bit and having the reversable belt makes it easier to have one less item to bring.
It is stylish and holds up well. The edges don't fray like previous belts. I have had it for about 6 months.

5.0 out of 5 stars Disagree about size, December 1, 2010
D. Hughes (Pennington, NJ) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dockers Men's 32mm Feather-Edge Reversible Belt (Apparel)
Some reviewers suggest buying a size larger than your waist. That wasn't my experience-I measured the belt and it was exactly the size stated at the "tightest" hole on the belt. So even if I was 4" larger at the waist, I would have been fine. I'm more worried that I'll lose a few pounds and have to drill an extra hole in the belt. The belt's quality is very good-no need to pay $30 at other places (I'm looking at you, L.L. Bean) for a belt that doesn't look like it was on special at Walmart. I bought two belts and am very happy with both the quality and the price.

1.0 out of 5 stars Began to fall apart after just two months, January 15, 2013
At first, I was quite pleased with this belt. It is sharp looking and appeared sturdy. But after wearing it for just a couple of months, the facing began to flake off the front of the belt where the holes are. Not just a single piece but multiple pieces. Worse, the facing is dark brown, while the material underneath is a blue-gray, so the result is very unsightly. In short, the belt is now unwearable. I certainly did nothing that would cause the problem -- I just wore the belt normally. But apparently it is so poorly made that it comes apart in normal use.

It is really disappointing to have a company as well known as Dockers sell something so shoddy. I will never buy one of their belts again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, great deal, April 3, 2010
I've owned several reversible belts, none very satisfying. This has well-made hardware, surprisingly supple leather, and I find both sides equally attractive. You could pay $30.00 for this and not feel ripped-off.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice belt at this price point, January 25, 2011
G. Butler (Charlotte, NC United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dockers Men's 32mm Feather-Edge Reversible Belt (Apparel)
It's not a really great belt, but it also does not have the really great belt price. Looks nice, fits well, reverses easily. When I ordered this, I wore a size 40 pants and ordered a size 40 belt, figuring it would fit OK, then I would shrink into it. While the belt does say size 40, I used the middle notch. Now that I am size 38, it's at the lowest setting. So I do not know what the deal is with people saying one should order a belt that is one size up.

2.0 out of 5 stars Does Not "Wear" Well, January 10, 2014
This is a great looking belt out of the box. So if you use it sparingly, only on special dress-up occasions as I did NOT, it'll likely give you many years of service. However, I expected an every other day belt and this one is not it. The hoity-toity finish is cracked and crazed after only a couple years of use. That, of course, makes me wonder if it's real leather. Or if the finish is just not good.