4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Belt, but too small
This is a really nice belt, but as others have noted, be careful when ordering. Amazon recommend ordering a belt size that is 2" larger than your pants waist size, but you really need to add about 4" to your pants size when ordering this particular belt. So, if you wear size 38" pants, order this belt as size 42".

Other than that, it looks nice and feels...
Published on January 26, 2012 by T. Kadow

3.0 out of 5 stars OK quality - be careful about sizing
Too small, my waist size is 34-35 and listing said to order one size larger. I ordered 38 and it was too small. I recommend going 2 sizes over your waist size. Other than that the belt is OK. It's pretty stiff, but it would probably soften up a bit over time.
Published on April 15, 2010 by D. Johnson

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Belt, but too small, January 26, 2012
T. Kadow (Michigan, USA) - See all my reviews

Other than that, it looks nice and feels sturdy. I deducted one star for the misleading sizing.

*Update 12/26/2012
I've had this belt for about a year and wear it pretty much every day. It has held up pretty well, but there are some signs of wear now. I just got a new one this week. Even though I ordered the exact same size (I saved the tag from the old one and it even has the same UPC code), the new belt is larger. All of the holes are offset by one (so if you were using the first hole before, you would use the 2nd hole now; and if you were using the last hole on the old belt, the new belt would be too big).

So, it sounds like Dockers listened to the comments and started making these belts a little bigger.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Belt, as advertized, January 24, 2010
T. H. Stauffer (Boulder, Colorado) - See all my reviews
This is a good belt, made of quality materials. The buckle is solid, and the buckle attachment is the traditional folded over leather and stitched technique (unlike some more cheaply made belts where they think a screw buckle attachement is adequate).

5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking belt, April 14, 2012
Peter D. Page (Wickenburg, AZ USA) - See all my reviews
I want to correct the other comments about the sizing of this model belt being too small. I ordered a size 40, being affected by the other comments about sizing, and found the 40 to be...a 40! So, I had to re-order a 38 (which is my current size) and low and behold, it was a 38! Now maybe there is a bad batch of these belts floating around, but I am advising all that the belt sizing is true and it is a great looking belt.

3.0 out of 5 stars OK quality - be careful about sizing, April 15, 2010
D. Johnson (San Francisco, CA United States) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent belt, June 7, 2012
Lucas Holt (Ypsilanti, MI USA) - See all my reviews
I ordered two sizes larger than I needed as other reviews suggested. The belt is a little too big for me and I wish I had ordered only one size bigger than my waist. The belt is very stiff and the build quality is decent. I'd purchase the belt again. I've had it a few weeks and use it nearly every day. It's holding up well.

2.0 out of 5 stars Very nice belt, just too small, February 11, 2011
Lady Di (Northwest Washington, USA) - See all my reviews
This belt is of high quality leather and is just what I was looking for as a gift for my husband. Only one problem - too small. He wears a 36" waist pant. He typically wears a 38" belt but this one was too small. I'd order another size up for it to be comfortable. But the quality and style can't be beat for the price! Most belts of this quality are over $40 in department stores.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too stiff and uncomfortable, June 23, 2011
I would rate the leather quality/finish as just OK. The finish is starting to crack in a few places after wearing it about 10-15 times. It is 1-3/8" wide. The two color stitching makes it a great-looking belt.

However, it is "stiff as a board". Thankfully, I am no longer overweight, but as a result, this belt just digs into my hip bones and is uncomfortable. All the other belts I have are nowhere near this stiff. It may be that the filler material or the base layer are a stiff synthetic material.

So, if you don't have much "padding" around your mid-section, I would recommend you avoid this good-looking belt and look for something more flexible.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great belt!, January 17, 2010
R. Schmidt (Spokane, WA USA) - See all my reviews
I purchased this belt for my husband and he likes it. He says he is wearing it all the time. The leather is of good quality and I would recommend it to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Belt!, July 4, 2012
This belt replaces a former belt that I thought was leather but after it failed I discovered that it was made from other materials besides leather. However, The belt I just bought from "Dockers" is really genuine leather. I think you will like this belt very much.

3.0 out of 5 stars Where did all the time go?, December 3, 2011
When did belts become so expensive? I bought alot of belts in the '90's and they all met their unfortunate end so I had to go looking for some'at to hold me pants aloft and really didn't like the prices I was seeing or the quality available...the world of belts has changed, and not for the better, these last twenty years. In any case, this one was relatively good pricewize and fine enough qualitywize. In the harsh new world of economic belts, this one's pretty good.

Dockers Men's 35mm Feather Edge Belt, Brown,32