5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality
This A-shirt is of excellent quality. Like another reviewer said, it is longer than typical A-shirts. While some might find it a disadvantage, I find it an advantage that prevents the undershirt from creeping up above the pants waist after a few hours of wearing.
Published 21 months ago by RN

3.0 out of 5 stars Just average.
My husband is picky about his undershirts when it comes to quality material, shrinkage in the wash, stretching when wearing, etc. We purchased 5 brands of tanks to compare: BVD, Dockers, Tommy Hilfiger, Hanes, and Evolve (from Target). These ranked in at third-best, the Evolve leaving them all in the dust.
Published on September 1, 2010 by Robbie

3.0 out of 5 stars Just average., September 1, 2010
Robbie (BROOKVILLE, OH, United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, October 17, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and Well Made, September 20, 2011
Men's underwear is a subjective matter if there is one. All I can say is that these undershirts are amply and will made, comfortable and seem to survive washing after washing without losing much if any of their original size and fit. It's the only brand of undershirt I buy anymore. I've found what I was looking for.

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves these undershirts!!!!, December 28, 2012
My son asked me to order him some sleeveless undershirts for him to wear when he works out. I ordered these and from Hanes. He likes the Hanes sleeveless undershirts but loves the fit of the Dockers. Instead of just wearing them to work out, he wears them all the time in the house (but puts another shirt on top when he leaves the house). They wash well and retain the tight fit, that my son loves.

5.0 out of 5 stars love em!, November 12, 2012
This review is from: Dockers Men's 4 Pack A-Shirt (Apparel)
great a- shirts from dockers .used to get hanes and fruit of the loom but after a few washings they would get stiff and uncomfortable, these dockers are great they stay sorta soft not to stiff but very comfortable got large fits perfect. gonna order me some of these great shirts good for lounging around and wearing under button down shirts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Shirts, May 8, 2013
The shirts fit perfectly, are of good quality, feel well, and wash well. Couldn't ask for anything better for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality shirt, May 6, 2013
I don't mind spending a little more for a tee that's well made and well designed. Most of the ones I get at WMart & Target shrink too much after the first few washes and start to feel gritty, but these have retained their soft cotton feel after a couple of washes and haven't shrunk, (I haven't had them very long, so time will tell). They are also long enough to avoid creeping up and becoming untucked. Sizing is accurate, but with cotton tees I've always bought one size larger to allow for shrinkage over time, (And to accommodate my rounded belly).

4.0 out of 5 stars Above Average A-shirt, March 27, 2013
This review is from: Dockers Men's 4 Pack A-Shirt (Apparel)
I was in desperate need of some new "wife-beaters" since my old Hanes undershirts/a-shirts were wearing out after 6-8 years of service. Rather than buy 9-12 undershirts from the same company I decided to try three different brands: Calvin Klein, Dockers, and Jockey.

The CK tanks are soft, comfortable, and long enough to easily tuck in. They're not available on the Amazon store and I received them as a gift so I have no idea how the price compares to the other two. The Dockers are also soft and a bit longer though they did shrink a bit in the wash. They tend to get untucked in the back despite the extra material though this is a problem I've always had with my undershirts (I'm 6'0 220 pounds and broadly built). At roughly $5 a pop, they'll work just fine though.

The Jockey A-shirts are awful. I bought all three brands in a large and the Jockeys felt like smalls. I initially thought I had bought a kids large but nope. I also found the material to be more abrasive and uncomfortable. I'm a heavier set guy but I don't understand why my old medium Hanes a-shirts fit better than my brand new large Jockeys. I wish I could return them instead of just throwing them away or donating them to my petite girlfriend.

If you're looking on the Amazon store, I'd go with the Dockers. I may try a fourth brand in the future since the Jockeys didn't work out.

5.0 out of 5 stars "A"-Bear-y good shirt, October 26, 2013
Living here in the South,I wear alot of these a-shirts. I mostly wear these as a tank. Having a very hairy chest,some fabric bothers the skin and hair;these do not.The fabric is soft and breathable also there is enough room under the arms that it doesn't bother the thick underarm hair plus it does not bother my lower back hair. This is a good buy esp.for the hairy man.

5.0 out of 5 stars It is what the old underwear staples don't seem to be able to make anymore, July 29, 2013
After six or seven washings these shirts have kept their shape, fit the way they should and are very comfortable. My first Docker product will lead to more.

Dockers Men's 4 Pack A-Shirt