5.0 out of 5 stars Great Pants
It's nice when you find a pair of pants that fit perfectly, isn't it? I felt like Goldilocks after trying on the D1, D2 and D3's. D1 was too skinny, D3 was way too big, but the D2 is absolutely perfect! These grey heather pants actually look and feel more expensive than they are, and I'll definitely buy another pair or two. I highly recommend these.
Published 10 months ago by Jay Rome

2.0 out of 5 stars Strange fit
The material was okay for what it is designed to do. Yes, a little shiny but what do you expect with these kinds of pants? I returned them because of the fit. The waist was too high. My wife said I looked like an old man in them. The other, related problem was how the pants pinch when sitting, because they go up so high.
Published 13 months ago by Mr. Photo Dude

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Pants, September 3, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Uniform pants thumbs up, April 5, 2013
I bought these for flight crew uniform pants and could not be happier. I usually plan on ironing pants and shirts on layovers, but these do not need it. Time saver, comfortable, cool, and good looking.

5.0 out of 5 stars great mens slacks, November 30, 2013
For men with a slim build these pants fit great and wash well. However, I needed to touch them up with the iron a bit. Highly recommend these pants.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Pair of Pants, November 25, 2013
These pants look and fit great. They're nice enough to wear in a somewhat formal office setting, more comfortable and easier to care for than typical dress pants. Half the price of typical dress pants as well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Weight of material, June 20, 2013
Everything is fine except the weight of the material is lighter than I expected and lighter than I've purchased in the past.

2.0 out of 5 stars Strange fit, June 20, 2013
Mr. Photo Dude "photodude3" (Oshkosh, Wisconsin United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars dockers 365, June 10, 2013
great fit and I love the feel. would highly recommend these pants for the looks feel of a more expensive pair of pants

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product., June 26, 2013
Needed bigger waist because straight fit too tight in the fanny. Great looking pants, very light weight and cool. Would buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Pants, December 6, 2013
Only complaint is that the 30x29 are a tad bit too short and the 30x30 are way to long. Khaki's in general are great though.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the same D2 as avaialble at Kohls., November 27, 2013
Different cut and material thickness than the D2 available thru Kohl's. Much tighter than my D2's I purchased at Kohl's. Had to return these.

Rate and Discover Movies