5.0 out of 5 stars Durable and they actually fit
I wouldn't normally bother rating undershirts, but I feel compelled to let others like me know that there are actually shirts out there that both fit and are durable.

Published 23 months ago by Patrick Mcnelis

3.0 out of 5 stars Another reviewr was correct
Published 14 months ago by Michael L. Preiss

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable and they actually fit, December 5, 2012

Those of you who have a need for XXL Tall sized undershirts know how difficult it can be to find just XXL shirts…much less XXL Tall shirts. Standard XXL shirts are apparently designed with the notion that all men who wear that size are short and fat. If you’re tall, you may be able to get away with wearing standard XXL shirts for one or two washes before they shrink too short to be comfortable. Conversely, when you actually find XXL Tall undershirts, they are usually of such poor quality that they fall apart after only a few washes.

I have tried all major brands of undershirts in the XXL Tall size – Hanes, Jockey, Fruit of the Loom (man, those are the worst), etc – and none have stood up to wear and washing for more than a month or so. Then when you head back to the last place you found XXL Tall undershirts, they are sold out.

Frustrated, I finally turned to online shopping to find them, and even there the pickings were slim. But I did find them, and I found these Dockers. Since I had never tried Dockers before, and figured what did I have to lose, I went ahead and bought two packs. I am very pleasantly surprised by the fit and by the durability. After a month of wear and wash, these shirts are still very new in quality. Very little shrinkage. No staining under the arms.

If you are a big, tall guy who needs good fitting, durable undershirts, you should definitely try these.

5.0 out of 5 stars 6' 2" 208 lbs, November 20, 2012
John W Peters (Vinton, VA United States) - See all my reviews
I recently lost some weight and no longer wear XX Large and regular Large T-shirts are way too short.
The Dockers Large Tall size fit me perfectly and the length is more than enough even after the first round of machine washing.
I'd like to see a better deal than 3 for $21, more than double the average price of regular length T-Shirts.
I'll keep searching, but for now the tall ones are my first choice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, November 13, 2012
Great product. Nice and soft. Very sturdy and well made. Long enough so it doesn't creep up on you. This is truly a tall mans product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, September 21, 2012
Excellent quality product. No tag on the neck. Tall version is definitely long enough. Am very happy and Will purchase again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Long & washes well, October 18, 2012
Only 4 stars bc of the price, I wish long, or extra tall shirts were not so much more expensive & never on sale,
that said, they seem great quality & long enough for my tall hubs to wear. I bought a few from a diff website to compare but overall, I am happy with this purchase,
They didn't shrink at all when washed & are a good thickness, not too thick for under dress shirts, but not thin totally see thru either
they seem to pack & travel well (not very wrinkled) which is also good for under dress shirts.

5.0 out of 5 stars good value for money, August 17, 2012
Fit as expected. Haven't shrink in wash yet, but you should take usual precautions with 100% cotton shirts. Haven't had any issues with seams or stitching. Happy with purchase and would recommend.

3.0 out of 5 stars Another reviewr was correct, September 3, 2013
The t-shirts were long enough and remain tucked into my slacks, which is why I buy "tall" t-shirts. However, as another reviewer wrote, the v-neck is neither as deep nor as wide as other brands, and the length of the t-shirts' sleeves is too long. If you wear button-down, short-sleeved shirts, especially those with really short short-sleeves with these t-shirts, the t-shirt's sleeves will probably poke out from the bottom of the shirt's sleeves, unless the shirt's short sleeves are fairly long (reach the crook of your elbow). If I do wear a t-shirt under a short-sleeved shirt with pretty short sleeves, I ensure it's a Jockey or other brand, not a Docker.

All told, the t-shirts really didn't fit as I'd hoped and expected. True, they weren't too small, but the sleeves were too long and the v-neck wasn't as wide or as deep as it should have been (compared to other brands I use). I'd only reorder the Dockers brand as a last resort and I couldn't get my normal Jockey brand, which I think is just a tad more expensive than the Dockers brand, but IMNSHO, worth the price differential for me to get exactly what I want..

5.0 out of 5 stars Actually Tall, and Stays That Way....., June 30, 2013
This review is from: Dockers Men's Big-Tall V-Neck T-Shirt (Apparel)
I was so frustrated with tall cotton shirts shrinking like hell, I started purchasing in 2XL tall sizes, only to be disappointed within a few washes, almost as badly as the XLT sizes. Not so with this brand, that doesn't seem to shrink very much. They may not be pima cotton soft, but close, and they look great for a long time. I still get the 2XLT size, since I am 6'2" and 228, and like the slimming effect they provide.

4.0 out of 5 stars 3 Shirts in the pack, January 5, 2014
As I'm writing this review I see "3-pack" is now in the description but I don't think it was a couple weeks ago.
The fit is a bit smaller and sleeves are proportionally longer than Jockey 2XLT shirts, nothing extreme just a bit long for me, I'm 6'6'' 290Lbs
Quality is good, i would buy again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not super impressed, August 21, 2013
This review is from: Dockers Men's Big-Tall V-Neck T-Shirt (Apparel)
Quality is fine.. but as a 6'4 225lb male I find they're too long. They go like halfway between my crotch and my knees haha.

Dockers Men's Big-Tall V-Neck T-Shirt