5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and good value
Published on September 30, 2011 by Dave

1.0 out of 5 stars Worn out after a month!
I purchased these shoes because I've owned similar styles of Dockers in the past and always had a good experience. Usually, when wearing my Dockers to work 5 days a week, they'd last for about a year.
Published on March 26, 2012 by Carmen J. Masciantonio

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and good value, September 30, 2011
I walk a lot at work, and am often exposed to the elements, so I need footwear that looks professional, is comfortable, and wears well. So far I can attest that these Dockers succeed in all those areas. The bark-colored version has a rugged look that is perfect for casual wear, or for someone (like me) who needs to dress business casual at work. They are comfortable for long days on foot and they come on and off easily. Best of all, the normal Amazon price for these shoes is an amazing value for what you get. I looked at other brown leather slip-on casual shoes and most were $100+. I've only had these for a week, so I don't know how they'll hold up long term, but based on the build quality I'd expect them to last a decent amount of time. Highly recommended.

1.0 out of 5 stars Worn out after a month!, March 26, 2012
This review is from: Dockers Men's Caper Double Run Off Toe Slip On (Apparel)
That's why I was shocked when these Dockers wore out completely in only one month! First of all, they are very uncomfortable. By the end of the day, my feet ache all over and I can't wait to get home to take them off. The insole is a very thin piece of plastic-- not a thick cushion that used to be in previous pairs of Dockers that I've owned. Underneath that is some kind of cardboard material, which has crumbled at the heel to reveal a metal bar that springs up and down when you walk. That explains why my walk suddenly developed a "bouncy" strut to it, which I am very conscious of and afraid other people will notice. What bothers me the most is the heels are worn out so much that the tread on the bottom is now smooth and uneven. To look at the bottoms of these shoes, you would think I've walked a hundred miles in them. Certainly, they should be able to stand up to the type of office work I do.
I plan on contacting Dockers because this poor quality is just unacceptable, especially for the price I paid.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super!, August 20, 2012
Quality is very good. I regret that I purchased only one pair of those shoes. Lovely. And very light. Will recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent !, January 9, 2012
I bought these shoes for my husband and he loves them! they are so comfortable , they look really nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Shoe!!!, October 6, 2011
Just the best.. I hate shoe shopping. It's "risk-ey" to order shoes never "seen".. but, I am a "crazy" person who will take a "risk" and this was a great choice, perfect fit, comfort.. I am overwhelmed with joy!
and my feet are not complaining! They look fantastic.. color, stitching, sole.. First class.. Go "Dockers"!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe for the money, May 23, 2011
This is my 2nd pair, perferct for airline travel ( easy on , easy off going through security) and very comfrotable

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, February 5, 2011
I bought a pair at a local shoe store recently. Wore these shoes daily for the next 3 weeks while traveling internationally. I like them so much that I just ordered 2 more pair online at $50 each.

2.0 out of 5 stars 9 months later these are unwearable, July 21, 2014
These are really comfortable shoes and professional looking enough that I wear them to work every day.

Unfortunately after 9 months of daily wear in an office environment in which I spend most of the day sitting they have begun to wear out. The sole has worn down so much that there is a significant tear in the outer edge of the right heel and the insole gets pushed down into the square grid causing a pinch near my instep.

Perhaps I'm just harder on shoes than the normal person. But it seems like my previous shoes lasted at least 2 years before any holes began to appear. They were Dockers, but with a harder sole. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000IFUFMA/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pd_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=J4IVQYTCA5DT&coliid=IJQ7F4J7AZJRE&psc=1

3.0 out of 5 stars The heel fell apart, September 17, 2014
I ran into an issue as some other reviewers where the insole is a very thin. Underneath that is some kind of cardboard material, which has crumbled at the heel to reveal a metal bar that springs up and down when you walk. That explains why my walk suddenly developed a "bouncy" strut to it, which I am very conscious of and afraid other people will notice. What bothers me the most is the heels are worn out so much that the tread on the bottom is now smooth and uneven.

2.0 out of 5 stars Underwhelmed, December 15, 2010
This review is from: Dockers Men's Caper Double Run Off Toe Slip On (Apparel)
Picked up a pair from DSW and have been very underwhelmed.
Mostly due to the insoles wearing through in the metatarsus region before even reaching the 1 month mark.
Also, while I understand the thought of slip-ons and was very careful in choosing a size (11.5US was too small, so got the 12) they do slip off the heel more than I like. Arch support is fairly lacking also.

Dockers Men's Caper Double Run Off Toe Slip On