5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking and fitting shorts...
Published 10 months ago by D. Bobke

1.0 out of 5 stars really short (10") inseam
The description doesn't mention anything about the length of these shorts - but the inseam on the 3 pairs I had were really short - like 10".

Looking at the picture that's much much shorter than what they are showing.

I ended up returning them.
Published 16 months ago by F. Davis

1.0 out of 5 stars really short (10") inseam, April 16, 2013
F. Davis (Yokota AFB, Tokyo, Japan) - See all my reviews

Looking at the picture that's much much shorter than what they are showing.

I ended up returning them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking and fitting shorts..., October 17, 2013
D. Bobke "New Normal" (Mission Viejo, CA United States) - See all my reviews
The key to good cargo shorts are cargo pockets that lay reasonably flat and don't distort after washing. Dockers has at least a couple of models that fit this bill and this particular one is among them. NO VELCRO - that is key. Velcro closures on cargo shorts guarantee that the shorts will look like you have saddlebags on your legs after you wash them. These shorts have a button closure and material that holds the pocket shape.

I love them and highly recommend them!

3.0 out of 5 stars Size runs small and inconsistent with other colors of same shorts., April 25, 2013
Having bought five pair of these shorts, only two fit. They all fit smaller than size stated and different from each other. Length is good.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, February 4, 2013
The length is very good. Not too short, not too long. Just above knee. Back pockets don't have flaps that turn into wings when you sit on them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice shorts, October 25, 2013
I bought these for my husband and they fit him nicely. They a bit slimmer cut than a regular cargo pant but look great. The only thing is that the button hole on the waist band is a bit big for the button which causes the button to come undone by itself. Not really a big problem to fix since I know how to sew, but that is the reason I rated it 4 instead of 5 stars.

2.0 out of 5 stars Shorter Than Current Style., May 12, 2014
These shorts fit as expected, and are very nice. But, be aware they are shorter than I think is the current style. When you sit, they hike up and show leg like they wore in the 70's. Well, maybe not THAT much, but they are shorter than most other cargo shorts I have. After wearing them one day, I went to the mall and got replacements. I will save them for just around the house shorts or yard work I guess. Other than that, they seem to be very good.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, with two small limitations, August 10, 2013
I like the fit and styling very much. I've had no problem at all with the waist or length. I've been looking for a long time to replace the old cargo shorts I've had for too many years. The only things I would have liked to see done differently: There is no flap or button on the back pocket, which means that I have to carry my wallet in another pocket if I am in crowds. And second, the cargo pockets are far down the pants leg and deep, making it a bit of a struggle to reach things in the bottom of the pocket. (It could be, of course, that my arms are too short.) I intend to buy another pair in another color.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very comfy, but..., August 11, 2013
Came slightly small on the waist, and after only 2 days some stitching near the buttonhole has come undone. Doesn't seem like they'll become unwearable, but you'd think a pair of Dockers would last longer than 48hrs with a little tension on the waistband. I really do like the fabric and the pocket configuration though. Shame.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Vendor, July 5, 2014
Product was as described. Excellent service. Would recommend.
Excellent Vendor

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 5, 2014
These shorts are very nice quality and fit as expected!

Dockers Men's Cargo Flat-Front Short