5.0 out of 5 stars Love the material
This material looks like traditional Docker's type material, but is substantially lighter and less hot. It's something like a brushed windbreaker/wind jacket. It's not shiny, doesn't feel artificial but is far more light weight and cool than typical shorts.

Published 2 months ago by RST_

3.0 out of 5 stars Fit good but need ironing
I like the look and fit of the shorts but the pockets seemed a bit more shallow than expected and they need to be ironed even if removed from the dryer promptly.
Published 7 months ago by Steven L. Brown

3.0 out of 5 stars Fit good but need ironing, February 14, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars So. . .So. . ., April 17, 2014
The material's not what I was expecting. More of a plactic feel than a cotton feel. I have had many pairs of regular Dockers -- not shorts. This fabric is different.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the material, July 7, 2014
This review is from: Dockers Men's Classic Fit Short (Apparel)

The fit well and tent to fit the back side a little more snug at the top edge by the waist line, while I find the waist line accurately, they tighten the ratchet right below the waist line then back out and comfortable through the thigh.

I've been completely satisfied with these and have considered an additional pair in a different color.
Comment Comment | Permalink

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, May 3, 2014
Nice shorts, fit well but a little bit too long. Im 5'11 and the went just below my mid knee area. Will buy another pair though!

2.0 out of 5 stars Cut too small, June 2, 2014
Purchased D3 model and they fit perfectly. This short is cut for a more slender fit. Waist was noticeably smaller.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as expected, August 13, 2014
Compared to Dockers shorts that were bought locally in Greece:

One positive thing is that the 34 waist size is correct and fits as it should.

Negative; the colour is sort of darker than depicted, more "grey-ish" under natural lighting. The fabric although is stated 100% cotton gives a different feeling. Still haven't washed it so I can't any further feedback. Should there be any unpleasant surprises I'll revert.

I am going to keep them anyway, they will serve their purpose as everyday summer wear, but make me sceptical for future purchases.

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable material, August 26, 2014
I loved these pair of shorts. I love the feel, the material . It fit fine in the waist and length.
However, in the back , the seating area, the material were gathering and uneven for me .
I really tempted to keep them and not return them but I felt uncomfortable, not about how they
feel on but how they look from the back on the seating area.
I have an athletic built. Big thigh and small waist. I think that's why those shorts did not fit right.

4.0 out of 5 stars Professional and casual all in one., July 21, 2014
This review is from: Dockers Men's Classic Fit Short (Apparel)
My husband likes the fit and I think they look very nice. They fit in a way that allows him to wear them out to the zoo with the family, but also in a more professional, golf setting. They lack an element of cool/sexy that can be found in the Dockers Perfect D3 Classic Fit. But if you are looking for a short that can't go wrong in any setting, this is it, especially in a classic Khaki color.

4.0 out of 5 stars good but slightly loose fit, July 8, 2014
hh "hh01" (pdx United States) - See all my reviews
I normally take a 30-31 waist and thought a 32 would be great. It's a tad big. But with a belt it's fine. The pants wear well and are definitely cool. Deep pockets insure things won't fall out easily. If they get wet, they dry quickly. A good buy.

3.0 out of 5 stars I love Dockers trousers, July 7, 2014
JCC "JCC" (Washington DC) - See all my reviews
I love Dockers trousers. These shorts are cut differently than the trousers -- so the fit is not as close to the body, is not as comfortable (at least not to me). The shorts are cool -- good for summer hot weather wear, but I must wear a belt since they lack shape definition between the waist and hips.

Dockers Men's Classic Fit Short