Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on February 14, 2014
I like the look and fit of the shorts but the pockets seemed a bit more shallow than expected and they need to be ironed even if removed from the dryer promptly.
44 comments| 19 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
This material looks like traditional Docker's type material, but is substantially lighter and less hot. It's something like a brushed windbreaker/wind jacket. It's not shiny, doesn't feel artificial but is far more light weight and cool than typical shorts.

The fit well and tent to fit the back side a little more snug at the top edge by the waist line, while I find the waist line accurately, they tighten the ratchet right below the waist line then back out and comfortable through the thigh.

I've been completely satisfied with these and have considered an additional pair in a different color.
Comment Comment | Permalink
on April 17, 2014
The material's not what I was expecting. More of a plactic feel than a cotton feel. I have had many pairs of regular Dockers -- not shorts. This fabric is different.
on June 2, 2014
Purchased D3 model and they fit perfectly. This short is cut for a more slender fit. Waist was noticeably smaller.
on August 5, 2015
These are some great shorts. I have worn these so much since receiving them. I went to order more but saw they no longer are continued, probably different line coming out or already out. That said, its great quality from Dockers as you would expect as I have worn and washed these so much in the short time I have had them and they still look great.

They are not baggy, somewhat fitted and can be short for tall guys though. I am just over 6 feet and they fit just about right if that helps. Great pants, though they are discontinued, I will purchase the remaining available ones because they are worth it.
on December 30, 2014
a couple of the reviews said the shorts were long... which i was looking for... unfortunately, these were real short... i'm tall... if you're not, or you like to show a lot of leg, these may work for you...
on June 15, 2014
The first question is, do they fit. Yes, the size was accurate. Second, are they functional. Yes. The extra pockets work out well for me when I'm working on things, or as a place to keep ever growing cell phones out of the way.
on May 5, 2015
Compared to other brands, the Dockers pants run a little small. Same for the shorts. However I'm not sure if that is the way it should be since I know that a lot of clothing manufacturers, especially those that make women's clothes, have made their sizes actually bigger so that buyers would feel good about themselves. I have a feeling that Men's clothiers have done the same. I normally buy size 40 in other brands, which fit snugly before I eat but feel a bit tight after eating. For Dockers a size 40 would fit a little tight before eating so I buy a 42 which feels a little bit loose. I think a Dockers 42 would be equivalent to a 41 in other manufacturers except that I don't think anyone makes 41 anymore.
on September 7, 2015
My husband enjoys wearing these shorts and they fit him perfectly. The size was true to size for him and fit him perfectly. The shorts are the right length for him and very comfortable. He plans on purchasing more of these shorts and was pleased with the price he paid.
on October 22, 2015
I don't wear these, but my brother does.... ALL THE TIME. So I think they're great just basing it on the fact that he likes these enough to wear them around almost on the daily... He washes them pretty frequently too and I haven't noticed a color fade, so that's good I guess...