4.0 out of 5 stars Sizing Instructions are Wrong
This is a great belt, but the sizing instructions are wrong. It says you should order a size larger than your waist size. I have a 34 waist and, therefore, ordered a 36 belt. The only way it would fit is by putting in the very last notch. I returned it and ordered the 34, which fit nicely with one of the middle notches.
Published 21 months ago by (E) None Of The Above

3.0 out of 5 stars OK Belt
I ordered my actual waist size and the length is perfect. . The belt is too wide for most belt loops . The color is drab . Not Khaki at all . Its an ugly gray color. It will hold my pants up but I would like to have more width and color choices.
Published 6 months ago by Derfman

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Sizing Instructions are Wrong, March 16, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice. Good fit., May 16, 2013
Overall, I'm pleased with this belt. I wanted a combination fabric and leather belt and they are difficult to find in decent quality. I did not realize the belt was elastic. That's OK, but elastic can "give" over time. I would have preferred a tight nylon weave. Still, the belt is solidly made and the leather nice and thick. Sizing? I am a 40-41 inch waist. The 42 inch belt I ordered is a good fit. Middle notch in the belt and moderate tension on the elastic. I would order it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect stretch in a belt., June 13, 2013
This belt is quite stylish and has the perfect amount of stretch - not too stretchy as braided belts usually are. The size is about right although as in most stretch belts, you should pick the smaller size if you're in between.

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely Comfortable!, October 14, 2013
I was looking for a belt that felt more comfortable than all of my leather belts, but didn't dig in as much. I feel that this belt gives me great support without being uncomfortable. Great product!

5.0 out of 5 stars comfortable, July 2, 2013
AREVIEW (Honolulu, Hi United States) - See all my reviews
It holds up the pants but doesn't kill you when you bend over. It needs to come in more colors.

5.0 out of 5 stars My best belt, July 13, 2014
Douglas R. Jackson (Arlington Heights, Illinois United States) - See all my reviews
Great belt, with minimal use of animal products. Looks good, feels good.

3.0 out of 5 stars OK Belt, June 23, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars wrong size, June 23, 2014
I ordered the wrong size, but could find no way to exchange it for a 44. I would appreciate any assistance.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable belt, June 10, 2014
Elastic belts work great for me. I selected this one for the leather tip with holes, rather than the kind where you have to stick it through the woven belt. This is a bit wider than I expected but fits my pants great and, I believe, the width contributes to the comfort. I ordered my normal size 36 and that fit. I didn't see any notice to order a larger size.
Works great, looks good, 5 stars.

4.0 out of 5 stars belt, April 29, 2014
TFC (Dunstable, MA) - See all my reviews
nice belt...good quality and color would buy again...sizwe runs big, had to exchange for size 34 to make it fit

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›