Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Dockers Men's 30mm Glazed Top Braided Belt,Black,32
Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Periphery Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

Size: 32|Color: Black|Change

on December 27, 2009
I've owned three of these over the last two years, not due to their quality mind you, but due to their availability. Within three months of purchasing them the first two belts unraveled where I buckled them. After they unraveled, the cheap fiber belt inside would rip at the holes, rending the belt useless. I bought the third one a week before Thanksgiving this year and by Christmas week it had started to unravel. On Christmas Eve I twisted and bent down to pick something up and the belt completely ripped away from the buckle at the seams. Do yourself a favor and purchase a thick solid leather belt that's meant for manly men, not this fru-fru excuse for a belt.
22 comments| 73 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 1, 2013
According to the product description the belt is "genuine leather", but the belt I received is labelled "LEATHER TAB" with "BONDED LACING." Bonded lacing may contain ground up bits of leather or no leather at all. If you're looking for a genuine leather belt look elsewhere. With the exception of the tab, the belt is not genuine leather.
review image
on October 15, 2012
I got this belt to replace an American Eagle braided leather belt I wore for decades. My Docker replacement belt broke at the holes. On initial appearance it seems durable and well built but the design and possibly the materials at the holes are inadequate.
on September 12, 2012
I should have listened to the previous bad reviews. I bought this belt to be worn under un-tucked shirts. Because it was purely functional I did not really care what it looked like. I loved the fact that the belt holes were so close together so you could always get a perfect fit.

We've all been in the situation were you were between notches on a belt and had to choose between too tight and too loose.

This solved the problem. UNTIL... the material separating the 2 to 3 holes that I used tore. Now this belt is completely useless. The first "working" hole after that is too tight (I know, loose a few pounds) but even if I did, that would tear too. Sadly, this belt is going in the trash.
on September 23, 2012
This belt fell apart with in 6 months. Of course its made in China and of course the Dockers corporation cant be bothered to take responsibility for their shoddy product.
on March 3, 2010
Ordered a 36 for my husband who wears 36 waist pants, and all his other belts are 36, but this belt was literally 36 inches long, so wasn't long enough. Either it was mismarked, or just runs small. Better give yourself some extra 'breathing' room.
on December 6, 2014
NOT 100% LEATHER. Upon receipt looked at back of tab and it says "leather tab, MANMADE LACING". I confirmed the model number with a previous Dockers's belt and the model number was identical but the older belt had "bonded leather. The belts are made in China and Dockers has obviously gone with a cheaper product but still used the same product number. Dockers should be ashamed. I don't feel that Amazon misrepresented it but I am returning the belt.
on February 28, 2015
It is 2 inches shorter than all other belts marked as that same size. It is also bending along the line of the holes. Like the top edge wants to mate with the bottom edge. I have been wearing this style of belt (sold by Wal-Mart) for many years. THIS is the first one to EVER do that. I expected better that that from the Dockers Name. The belt is also 3 mm narrower than other belts I have owned. I purchased this item on January 12, 2015 and it already has an elongated hole and deep crease under the buckle. I suspect I will not get more than 3-4 months of daily use before it breaks. I will not purchase this brand again.

*********Update****4/24/15***********
The belt unraveled at one of the holes about a month ago and consistently snags on the belt loops as I put it on and take it off. Now several holes are stretching and look as if they will fail in the near future. I have pictures. One picture also illustrates the bowing that I mentioned previously.
review image review image review image
on November 8, 2014
After arriving, I found on the label the belt is made of "man-made" material rather than leather. I can't tell what it is actually made of, perhaps synthetic composite, who knows? Have used it about two weeks and already one of the braids is split and broken. It's obviously not going to last long or be very durable. Too bad, as the style is fine and it looks good from a distance.
on April 19, 2012
I purchased this in February of this year. It is now April. This belt has started falling apart already with the holes tearing.

Also, it definitely runs small. So, if you choose to ignore the "falling apart in 2 months aspect," be sure to order at least one size larger.