5.0 out of 5 stars Dockers Men Golf Micrfiber Pant
Rated it five stars because the pants fit, not baggy, light weight, and cool. Why would one want anything more?
Published 6 months ago by John H Fowke Jr

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice, but run smaller than normal for size
Published 23 months ago by Anthony V. Panicola

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice, but run smaller than normal for size, September 18, 2012
This review is from: Dockers Men's Golf Microfiber Pant (Apparel)
I wear 34 waist pants and shorts. While all of my other 34's fit me fine (even a bit looser than they had been since I just lost 10 pounds in the past month), I ordered 34x32 in these on a lighting deal. However, when they arrived, they don't fit. I have to really suck it in just to button them, made even worse when tucking a shirt in (how I wear my golf shirts). Since they are way too tight for 34's, they look ridiculous, plus they really restrict movement, which defeats the purpose of buying golf pants to begin with. I will be returning mine. If you are looking for golf pants, I would advise looking at other styles, go up a size, just order multiple sizes in order to try them on and return the ones that don't fit, or just go to an actual store, like I will be doing. Sorry, Amazon.

3.0 out of 5 stars Did not fit; too tight and too long, December 17, 2012
Waist was about 2 in too tight. Inseam was almost 3 inches too long. Material felt good, wore for less than a minute, so no durability test. I They look well made material feels comfortable and probably durable. Unfortunately I have gained weight as I think, now all 36 w will be snug,but my other 36s still fit. I suggest order a shorter inseam, and larger waist. I would love to see 32 again.

2.0 out of 5 stars misleading description, January 2, 2013
This was described as khaki when it fact it was plaid. I returned this item because I was dissatisfied with color.

3.0 out of 5 stars Golf Pants, December 9, 2012
They fit comfortably, nothing really special except the price! The pattern was not really expected, so when I got them and noticed the pattern I was surprised. Maybe I did not read the description closely enough. They will work just fine for working in the yard or golfing!

3.0 out of 5 stars I find the fabric a little strange, November 11, 2012
R. Klein (Rocketville, Maryland - USA) - See all my reviews
Call me old fashioned. I guess I like cotton.

I thought I'd give these a try as a dressy casual pant for the office. I bought the same size I normally do, and while it fits, the legs are a bit snug, making these just a little less comfortable than my other Dockers slacks.

The fabric is a synthetic. While it doesn't need ironing, I find it has a somewhat "slick" feel, and a hint of polished (shiny) appearance.

Like many synthetics, I find the textile doesn't breath quite the same way as cotton, nor does it feel as nice against the skin. It feels cold when the ambient temperature is low, and feels hot when it's warm.

My next pair of Dockers will be the old fashioned cotton kind. The one other observation I have about these is that the fly just doesn't seem to extend as far down as most pants. Makes for a less comfortable experience when using a men's room.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dockers Men Golf Micrfiber Pant, January 28, 2014
John H Fowke Jr (Brandon, FL United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Docker's Golf Pants, October 16, 2013
Great price. Perfect fit. My husband must wear long pants when playing golf due to numerous issues with skin cancer. These pants are lighter and cooler than regular slacks so he is more comfortable even in the heat of the summer.

5.0 out of 5 stars decent pants, October 6, 2013
This review is from: Dockers Men's Golf Microfiber Pant (Apparel)
Only issue with these pants, as it was mentioned by other reviewers, you should order one size bigger. Other wise everyyhing is fine. I worn it almost everyday during last summer and fully satisfyed both quality and look. Highly recomend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice pants for the price, September 29, 2013
Bought 2 sizes larger than my normal size and fit great! Comparable golf pants cost 3x as much. Nice pants.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dockers Microfiber pant, September 11, 2013
Prompt delivery, good fit for me; and comfortable fit with material for hot days at the golf course. Grey color with subtle plaid is still a conservative wear for golf and the price made it more than a good purchase.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›