5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, great look
This is the second time I buy dockers pants and I'm pleased with the quality, the fit and the size of the khakis. Highly recommended
Published on April 12, 2010 by Reynaldo Gonzalez

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the same as store bought
I recently purchase two pair of Dockers pants. Same SKU but different colors. These are definitely not the same pants in the department stores. After washing they needing ironing and when putting on a hanger they don't lay flat. As if one side of the leg seam is sewn at a bias to the other. Also, the two pants appear to be made differently. The inside waist band is...
Published on August 28, 2010 by R. Meyers

‹ Previous | 1 2 314 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Nice Looking, April 6, 2012
I love these pants. They look really nice and they are quality pants. The only problem with them is that the length doesn't seem entirely accurate (or at least it's not the same as jeans). I had to send them back for a smaller length. But, they're very nice pants.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dockers Men's Pants - Great Quality, March 21, 2012
These Dockers Men's Pants (Khaki Classic Fit) are of great quality. They do represent good value. They are so comfottable to wear. Would certainly purchase them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dockers men's pants, new British khaki, January 11, 2012
These pants are excellent. Long wearing, and wash very well. Never needs ironing, which my husband likes. These are a corduroy fabric, which I didn't know until they arrived. We kept them anyway because they are nice for the winter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice casual trousers, November 5, 2011
Personne (Rocky Mountain West) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
These soft and pliable pants have a closer cut than many Dockers made for more expansive waists. I've never been dissatisfied with Dockers; they seem to last through dozens and dozens of washes. The Amazon price compares favorably to the prices in the local stores. Once you've got your fit, there's no reason not to buy here.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pants, September 4, 2011
My husband wears these pants for work and they last quite awhile. They are washed and dried on a very frequent basis. They do require a little ironing and will fray at the edges of the feet after several months. But considering how much we wash and wear them, I think they are very responsibly priced and durable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, June 19, 2011
Exactly what I needed.
Cheap, clean, and just damn comfortable
If you need a pair of white kakis, these are the ones for you, simple as that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable Pants, March 3, 2011
Great looking and super comfortable. Fits true to size. Purchased two other pairs and I probably will buy a few more.

1.0 out of 5 stars Krappy Khaki, April 9, 2012
I had previously bought this exact same pant, same waist size and length, at a local store and it fit perfectly. When I got my new pant from Amazon, same waist size and length as I previously purchased, and tried it on, the leg length was 1" shorter and the pant rise was also shorter. This is not my first bad experience ordering pants from Amazon. The sizes are frequently inconsistent with the leg length being too long or too short than what the label says. I guess it is a sign of the times where pants are contracted out to the lowest bidder overseas and probably moved from manufacturer to manufacturer on a frequent basis. Amazon needs to implement a quality assurance program to ensure their pants are the correct size, per the sewn on label, before they ship them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Right fit for me, August 31, 2011
Keith J. Stackhouse (West Baldwin, ME United States) - See all my reviews
Bought a pair of these at Kmart because need to try clothes on first before purchasing. For size 38 x 34 they fit me great, are very comfortable and right kind of look for me for business casual. Once I realized that I ordered 2 more from Amazon. And will probably order more in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, December 7, 2010
These are very comfortable and stylish. I wear them for both work and on the golf course. Highly recommended.

‹ Previous | 1 2 314 | Next ›