4.0 out of 5 stars Nice business casual summer pants
In the summer my office goes to a business casual dress code and I ordered these lightweight pants to wear. They are great, perfect for the warm temperatures here in Texas, and a great fit. The color is very true to the picture, and the texture of the pants (a big deal for me) is both soft and crisp. Great pants I will definitely be ordering more in other colors.
Published 15 months ago by Kat

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as previous versions
A tighter fit than previous versions, even though d3 is supposed to be "Roomy through the seat and thigh." Fabric also does not feel as good as previous versions of these khakis.
Published 17 months ago by Damian Rossney

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as previous versions, April 5, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Quality Issues, August 12, 2013
I've worn Dockers for work off and on for over a decade. I started trying other brands a couple years ago after noticing the Dockers seemed to wear thin after being worn 6-8 times. Recently needed to replace some pants and decided to give Dockers another try, and was extremely disappointed when the entire hem of the left leg unraveled during the first wash, before even being worn. Not sure what has changed over the years, but in this case, it hasn't been a change for the better.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice business casual summer pants, June 13, 2013
Kat (Dallas, TX, USA) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Dockers quality is no more, February 14, 2014
This review is from: Dockers Men's Easy Khaki D3 Classic Fit Flat Front Pant (Apparel)
I've been wearing Dockers brand pants exclusively for about 15 years with no issues at all, the fit was great, the looks were fine and the quality was more than acceptable. Now, the quality has done to absolute crap. They wear out after 10-15 washings especially where I carry my wallet and along fold lines. This is completely unacceptable, I can buy a $15 pair of pants that would last longer than this, Dockers need to get their act together and stop sacrificing quality for some short term profits.

2.0 out of 5 stars Good quality. Much smaller than 34 waist., April 1, 2013
Happy to open and see color. Quality appeared good. Upon trying them on (I wear size 34 all the time) these seemed like 30 or 32 waist. I will use free return option.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not like the pairs I bought in a store, October 7, 2013
These Docker D3 pants are completely unlike the 2 pair I bought in a store. They're not as heavy. They're smaller in the waist and longer than the previous pairs. I won't be buying them online anymore.

4.0 out of 5 stars i am happy with these dockers, April 11, 2013
They are a little lighter Weight than dockers I have purchased at retail stores but the fit was good. They haven't been washed yet so I don't know about the wrinkle factor.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price for a classic, April 8, 2013
Ami N.W. (Indianapolis, IN) - See all my reviews
Arrived on time. Bought these and one other pair for my boyfriend. He loved the pants and the price so much....he bought two more himself! Can't go wrong with these soft classic khakis.

2.0 out of 5 stars Docker needs uniform sizing., July 12, 2014
I have 4 pairs of Dockers. All 4 are size 36x34 and all fit differently in the waist. Dockers needs to adopt uniform sizing. I recently purchased and returned a pair of Dockers, because these too fit differently in the waist. The last pair of Dockers that I bought fit small in the waist than the previous 4 pairs. From now on, I will go to a brick and mortar store to try-on pants before buying.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Dad loves them!, February 10, 2014
I bought these for my Dad, because he wanted casual pants; they were a perfect fit.
They arrived on time, which was a plus, because I was at the shipping address, for a limited time.
Yeah!