4.0 out of 5 stars Nice business casual summer pants
In the summer my office goes to a business casual dress code and I ordered these lightweight pants to wear. They are great, perfect for the warm temperatures here in Texas, and a great fit. The color is very true to the picture, and the texture of the pants (a big deal for me) is both soft and crisp. Great pants I will definitely be ordering more in other colors.
Published 18 months ago by Kat

1.0 out of 5 stars Quality Issues
Published 16 months ago by GossamerWriter

1.0 out of 5 stars Quality Issues, August 12, 2013
I've worn Dockers for work off and on for over a decade. I started trying other brands a couple years ago after noticing the Dockers seemed to wear thin after being worn 6-8 times. Recently needed to replace some pants and decided to give Dockers another try, and was extremely disappointed when the entire hem of the left leg unraveled during the first wash, before even being worn. Not sure what has changed over the years, but in this case, it hasn't been a change for the better.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dockers quality is no more, February 14, 2014
This review is from: Dockers Men's Easy Khaki D3 Classic Fit Flat Front Pant (Apparel)
I've been wearing Dockers brand pants exclusively for about 15 years with no issues at all, the fit was great, the looks were fine and the quality was more than acceptable. Now, the quality has done to absolute crap. They wear out after 10-15 washings especially where I carry my wallet and along fold lines. This is completely unacceptable, I can buy a $15 pair of pants that would last longer than this, Dockers need to get their act together and stop sacrificing quality for some short term profits.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as previous versions, April 5, 2013
A tighter fit than previous versions, even though d3 is supposed to be "Roomy through the seat and thigh." Fabric also does not feel as good as previous versions of these khakis.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not like the pairs I bought in a store, October 7, 2013
These Docker D3 pants are completely unlike the 2 pair I bought in a store. They're not as heavy. They're smaller in the waist and longer than the previous pairs. I won't be buying them online anymore.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice business casual summer pants, June 13, 2013
Kat (Dallas, TX, USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars My Dad loves them!, February 10, 2014
I bought these for my Dad, because he wanted casual pants; they were a perfect fit.
They arrived on time, which was a plus, because I was at the shipping address, for a limited time.
Yeah!

3.0 out of 5 stars Prepare for fuzzy pants, December 29, 2013
These pants fit well, and look nice, if you can keep them from getting all fuzzed-up.

We have cats, and while it has never been an issue with other pants, the fabric they are made of picks up *everything*. Cat hair, lint, dust, anything you can think of that you wouldn't want on your black pants shows on these.

4.0 out of 5 stars I like!!, August 2, 2013
William Foos "Brownsbacker" (California City, Ca United States) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
I've a few pair of Dockers and like the quality of the product. These (as usual) fit just fine. Unlike my others, these seem not to hold the crease quite as well... Minor problem...still very comfortable and they tell me they look nice on me...

5.0 out of 5 stars Hubby loves them, and looks great!, January 8, 2013
I bought these for my husband. He is short and muscular and these fit him so nicely. They also wash and dry well, and require little ironing.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the Same Dockers, May 18, 2014
I purchased these pants to replace a pair I tore this winter. Despite being the same size and style they do not fit the same.
The old pair fit very well. The new pair are too long and a bit baggy. Maybe Dockers has switched factories. Maybe i should switch manufacturers.