Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing May4th

on August 12, 2013
I've worn Dockers for work off and on for over a decade. I started trying other brands a couple years ago after noticing the Dockers seemed to wear thin after being worn 6-8 times. Recently needed to replace some pants and decided to give Dockers another try, and was extremely disappointed when the entire hem of the left leg unraveled during the first wash, before even being worn. Not sure what has changed over the years, but in this case, it hasn't been a change for the better.
on October 7, 2013
These Docker D3 pants are completely unlike the 2 pair I bought in a store. They're not as heavy. They're smaller in the waist and longer than the previous pairs. I won't be buying them online anymore.
on February 14, 2014
I've been wearing Dockers brand pants exclusively for about 15 years with no issues at all, the fit was great, the looks were fine and the quality was more than acceptable. Now, the quality has done to absolute crap. They wear out after 10-15 washings especially where I carry my wallet and along fold lines. This is completely unacceptable, I can buy a $15 pair of pants that would last longer than this, Dockers need to get their act together and stop sacrificing quality for some short term profits.
on April 5, 2013
A tighter fit than previous versions, even though d3 is supposed to be "Roomy through the seat and thigh." Fabric also does not feel as good as previous versions of these khakis.
on March 8, 2016
I have a dozen pair of D3's, many purchased on Amazon, so I was not as cautious as I should have been when I saw the attractive price and bought these. All D3's are labelled / permanently tagged as such and are 100% cotton. These are simply tagged "Easy Khaki / Classic Fit" and are 60% cotton / 40% polyester. The fabric is much thinner than my "real" D3's so it remains to be seen how well they hold up. Very disappointing since they are sold by Amazon, not a third party.
on May 18, 2014
I purchased these pants to replace a pair I tore this winter. Despite being the same size and style they do not fit the same.
The old pair fit very well. The new pair are too long and a bit baggy. Maybe Dockers has switched factories. Maybe i should switch manufacturers.
on November 13, 2015
I like this particular one but you have to be careful about ordering dockers online. Not all D3s are made equal - it seems like there are differences between colours and between the makes (Asian vs. Latin American). Some make for a closer fit around the waist so you're better off buying these in a store so you get a chance to try them out. Also, some fade faster than others so there is a distinct lack of quality control.
on April 16, 2015
The pants I ordered were Dockers Men's Easy Khaki D3 Classic Fit Flat Front Pants. I had ordered them before, and they were perfect. I hit "buy it again," and ordered the exact same pants. I received a different Dockers style. They fit fine, and I'm keeping them, but they are slightly different in style and fabric. It's not a problem, because they are just part of a work uniform. I'm only writing this review so that anyone reading it has a "heads up."
on December 29, 2013
These pants fit well, and look nice, if you can keep them from getting all fuzzed-up.

We have cats, and while it has never been an issue with other pants, the fabric they are made of picks up *everything*. Cat hair, lint, dust, anything you can think of that you wouldn't want on your black pants shows on these.
on June 13, 2013
In the summer my office goes to a business casual dress code and I ordered these lightweight pants to wear. They are great, perfect for the warm temperatures here in Texas, and a great fit. The color is very true to the picture, and the texture of the pants (a big deal for me) is both soft and crisp. Great pants I will definitely be ordering more in other colors.